*Toxic smell.*

Artemis. The Greek goddess of the moon and the hunt, Artemis definitely portrays strength.

My mother is obsessed with names that have powerful and meaningful meanings.

Which ended up with there first born and oldest son being named Artemis Xavier Night.

For my whole 24 years of living, never have I ever let anyone call me by my whole name.

Instead people know me as Alpha Xavier Knight.

No one knows my real name. And i'll like to keep it that way...

When i'm stressed, I do the one thing anyone does... right?

I couldn't stand the way my legs were shaking and my hair a mess because of how many times I ran my huge hands through it.

The desk I was sitting behind was actually moving along with my body because of how little this desk was and how long my legs are!

Where in the hell is he?!

My nose twitched and I could smell Maple syrup and... Is that donuts?

I rolled my eyes. 

Soon enough the door to my office opened and in walked in my beta.

Thomason River.

He's been my closest -might I say the brother I never had- friend. We've known each other since I was 5 years old.

He was found by our warriors when my parents were Alpha and Luna in the middle of the woods naked and no parents.

He was so traumatized that to this day he still never speaks of what happened.

He was 9 when we found him and welcomed him inside our pack. Inside our home. Inside our family. And inside my heart.

Being 4 years older than me, didn't make a huge difference at all.

Instead, it made me feel like I was the one who was 4 years older and he was just... 12.

I watched as crumbs fell on my carpeted floor as he continually stuffed his mouth with strawberry covered donuts, sprinkles and frosting in the corner of his lips.

I pressed the bridge of my nose and lowered my head, shaking it slightly in embarrassment.

"So-" He started speaking with his mouth full, more crumbs falling from his mouth like a waterfall. "What are we... -god this is so good-Talking about again?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, knowing my gold pools are on display. He looked up from his food and swallowed.

He pushed the box of once dozen donuts to my direction. The white box now held 2 donuts and knowing Thomas, He didn't share any of it. So which means his fat ass ate 10 donuts all by himself.

He grabbed another from the box. Make that 11.

"Want some?"

I shook my head and leaned back in my chair. "You know what I do want?" I asked in my best sweet voice. He shrugged and grabbed the last donut.

"Nah. What?"

I sniffed. "For you, my dearest brother." He placed a hand over his beating heart and tilted his head, his face in adoration.

"Anything my little brother. Anything." He responded, his eyes twinkling with oblivious.

"For you-" He nodded his head furiously. "To get-" He smiled, leaning forward. "The fuck-" His smile lessened slightly. "Out of my office before I get up and drag your fat donut eating ass into the fields and make you do mother fucking 1000 pushups!" By now my nails were digging deep into the wooden desk, my body hovering over the table and my face pressed closely towards Thomas face. I could smell the Strawberry donuts from here and it irritated me even more.

"If I see one. And I mean ONE!" I raised a finger. "Roach or any sort of bug in this room or even rat. I will- And I mean it Thomason James River- Kill the worthless piece of shit myself. But not only that I will do-" I shook my head and laughed. "Oh no, My sweet, sweet brother. I will make you eat it raw, and watch as you chew oh so gently on your dinner." His eyes were wide and his neck back, it almost looked as if the head wasn't on his body. "Now, Do you want to continue eating or do you have something you would like to do?"

He quickly stood up and ran out my office, minutes later returning with A bucket of Cleaning supplies and a Vacuum.

"Good. I see you-"

Suddenly my nose twitched. My body feeling as if it was on fire. My eyes darkened as I tried to control my wolf from taking over. My nails digged into the cloth of my pants and into the flesh of my thigh.

"Xavier? What is it? What's wrong-"

Before I could answer Thomas and tell him what's wrong, my wolf took over.

I pushed back the chair, crashing it into the wall making a huge whole and running out of my office on full speed. 

Alpha Speed.

I jumped down the flight of stairs, knocking a few pack members out of my way and down through the kitchen and straight to the basement into the lounge where all the teenagers hang out.

They looked up, the AC on high, at me from there movie, snacks and cans of soda's scattered everywhere.

I was too busy trying to reign my wolf back in that I didn't even care for the mess.

Suddenly my eyes shot towards four of my pack members.

I finally got my wolf in control, my nerves on high.

"Alpha? Are you ok?" One of the girls asked, already backing away from me.

I growled and they flinched. I squeezed the bridge of my nose and tried to calm down.

But that Intoxicating smell was driving me mad.

It smelt of Oreo Cookies and Vanilla with a side of Pumpkin Spice. God it was smelling refreshing. I could already picture her stuffing her mouth with Oreo's and bathing in Vanilla and Pumpkin spice.

It was always like that when you found your mate. 

The first smell you like is the thing your mate liked.

And mines loved Oreo's.

I pointed to the four of the kids and they quickly stood up, the Boys standing in front of there mates, there wolf already getting protective.

"Where were you four today?" I growled.

They shook but Charlie answered. "At school Alpha. We went to the ice cream shop afterwards and just went straight home."

School. Ice cream shop. Home.

3 places my mate might be.

It's highly impossible for them to be in my pack, for I would of already smelt them 8 years ago...

So the highschool or the Ice cream shop. 

"I need you to tell me everyone you interacted with." I spoke.

Charlie mate Shonna stepped forward. "Yes Alpha. But if I may ask. Why?"

"Because." I stood up straighter and huge smile on my face. "I think I found my mate."