Chapter 297

A/N: literal na nakapikit habang nagt-type. Antok na antok ang lola niyo. I hope you guys enjoy.

Sorry sa wrong grammar at spelling.

Party like a Watson

Keifer's POV

Ion stares at my secret phone for a while.

"Her name is Jay-jay? I thought she's a guy." She said and smile. "She's cute. Pero bakit ganito ang picture niya? Can I see a decent photo of her?"

Yung picture na galing kay Ci-N kasi ang pinakita ko. And obviously, she doesn't look at the camera. Nanlalaki pa ang butas ng ilong habang nakatingin ng masama sa kung kanino.

Ci-N never gave me a proper shot of her.

"Swipe the screen, maybe you'll find one." I said before sitting down besides him.

Kakatapos ko lang magbihis ng susuotin sa party. Ion helps me to choose after I cried a river. And I can't believe I did it in front of her like a child. I only cried like that in front of Jay-jay.

She smile when she saw few funny faces of my queen.

"I like her already." She said and gave my secret phone back to me. "She's the reason why you don't want to marry me?"

"And her cousin is the reason why you want to marry me." I stated.

Nawala ang ngiti niya at parang inisip na mabuti ang sinabi ko.

"Cousin? She's a cousin of—oh dear." She looks shock, worried but then laugh at the end. "What did he said? I know you two are not in the same boat."

"Well, he obviously don't like the idea of me being with his cousin. Sometimes I received curses or threats."

She giggled. "He's always be that possessive guy. I didn't know he'll be the same to his girl cousin."

I arch a brow. I can see glimpse of amazement through her eyes.

"Only to her." I said and stand up.

Sumunod naman siya sakin. Inayos ko ang gamit ko at ang regalo ni Mom. She always have a surprise for me. She put so much faith that I'll recieve her gifts.

"How'd you find me anyway?" I ask.

"I called your brother then he called your driver." She smiled innocently.

I nod once. Siniguro kong nakaayos ang regalo ni Mom kung saan hindi yon madaling makita ng iba. I have no plan on bringing it to the party. There's a lot of important documents inside. Lumabas na ko kasunod si Ion. I saw Uncle getting ready by fixing his bow while his butler is on his side.

"Ready?" He ask me.

"I think." I answered and he chuckled. "I'll wait for you outside."

Nauna na kong lumabas. I know Ion is just behind me. Lumapit ako sa kotseng naghatid sa kaniya dito.

"See you at the party tonight." I said while opening the door.

She walk closer and stop in front of me. "You mean tomorrow night?"

"Tss. There's no difference. It's my birthday in few hours."

"Then it's almost your birthday." She smile lean closer.

Akala ko hahalikan niya ko sa pisngi but she's aiming straight to my lips. Agad akong lumayo para maka-iwas pero nasagi ko ang pinto ng kotse. She took advantage of my situation and continue her scheme.