6

(Taekook Chapter btw)

"Hey taetae I'm home!" Jungkook put the groceries on the counter expecting taehyung on the couch. Going over to the livingroom and seeing nobody was weird. He was always in the livingroom.

"Jagiya?" He asked while going upstairs to check their room. Behind the door he could hear sniffles. He immediately barged into their room to see taehyung crying about something on his phone.

When Taehyung saw Jungkook come in his eyes went wide. He quickly grabbed the blanket that was beside him and wiped his tears. Jungkook went towards the bed and sat down.

He hugged Taehyung. "What's wrong, Jagiya?". Taehyung just looked at him and showed Jungkook his phone. It was the post Yoongi posted not awhile ago.

Then Taehyung scrolled to the comments and that's when I saw "Omg! #yoonkook forever!" Or "You guys should date! #yoonkook"

Jungkook grabbed the phone and put it down. Then he started to pepper kiss all over Taehyungs face. Taehyung giggled and started to straddle on Jungkooks lap. Jungkook groaned as Taehyung shifted on his uhm now noticable bulge.

Taehyung smirked and started to zip open Jungkook's pants zipper. Jungkook was surprised but wasn't complaining.

SMUT WARNING!

Taehyung then pulled down Jungkooks boxers down and started to stroke his cock. Then out of nowhere he started to bob his head up and down. "Urg~ Ta-e~!" He managed to voice out.

Taehyung had to stroke the rest of Jungkook's length since he was big like really big! Jungkook groaned and felt his stomach he knew he was gonna cum.

After one more bob Jungkook finally came. Tae licked all of it off and then pushed Jungkook on the bed. Jungkook loved this side of Taehyung, his dominance.

"Hmm, Oppa I wanna top tonight please?" Tae begged. Let's just say Jungkook was really whipped and immediately nodded. Taehyung then started to strip both of then.

Taehyung went to the wardrobe and got furry black handcuffs, a black blind fold, lube, and a choker. He came back to the bed and put everything on Kook. Then he put the lube on his cock.

Taehyung wasnt small at all but he wasnt bigger then Jungkook. He put Jungkook's legs on his shoulders and started to go into him. He didn't really need to stretch Jungkook out since he was already stretched out for whatever weird reason.

Taehyung started to thrust into Jungkook. "A-ah! Ta-taehyung!" He said in between his moans. After going a little faster and harder he finally hit Jungkook's spot.

Jungkook basically let out a high pitched vocal scream. Then he came. He started to breathe heavily. Taehyung then took his blindfold off and took off the handcuffs.

"Yuck, I'm gonna take a shower to get this cum off"

When he tried to stand up he almost fell down thankfully Tae was there to catch him. "Damn it." Was all Kook said. Taehyung smirked, "Round 2 in the shower?" He asked.

"Oh hell nah. I rather sleep with the cum on the sheets and on me." Jungkook moved back on the bed.

Taehyung laughed. He went into the bathroom to get wet cloth and clean Jungkooks beautiful body.

Once he came back he saw Jungkook passed out on the bed cuddling with his white fluffy pillow that had a picture of an anime character.

Taehyung just cooed at the sight and thought 'I should be the dominant one. I'm gonna make sure Jungkook is gonna be submissive to me by the end of the week and stay that way.'