22

As I was getting ready to start my car to drive to the dance studio I felt nervous. Nervous at the fact that I will meet Namjoon or maybe on how he's going to react when he is going to see me and not Doyoung. So I did something that would probably anger a lot of people if I were on a k-drama.

You:
Oh god! I'm so sorry
Namjoon I forgot that
I had to do something very
Important that I've been working
On ;((

Namjoon'sDimplesRock:
Oh, it's okay! Maybe next time bb.

——

Yes, yes, I know. You guys are probably thinking 'Are you fucking kidding me Kim Seokjin!' Or 'I will come find you and drag you to that dance studio '.
But you guys don't know how nerve racking it is to meet somebody who hates you and thinks you are some other guy wanting to hook up!

I sighed, getting out of my car and then walking back to my room. I chucked myself to the bed and then knocked out, wanting this to just be a dream— more like a nightmare.

Namjoon's POV

I threw myself onto the cold, wooden floor of the dance studio. Thank god he couldn't make it. Apparently I'm not over Jin and want to unblock him but that might seem to desperate. I don't know why I decided to flirt with Doyoung when I still like Jin.

But, isn't it a coincidence that after I blocked Jin, Doyoung chatted with me? Maybe Jin has something to do this but I won't jump to conclusions and it's probably me being cliché. I think I should still keep up my guard.

I open my phone and go to Jin's instagram contact.

Should I?

My finger hovered over the unblock button as I was covered in anticipation. Maybe I should.. my heart says yes but my head says no.. (An: aha)

I quickly threw my phone on the couch slightly hoping that the couch accidentally pushed the unblock button. I went up to get my phone and check but heard a notification.

Please couch, please say you unblocked Jin..

I picked up my phone slowly and carefully like it was a baby sleeping and than flipped it over quickly to show the screen and saw...

JuanCock has sent you a message!

"God dammit " I yelled.

——

Sorry for short chapter!