37

Kim Seokjin POV

After confessing to Namjoon about my childish crush on him I've been meaning to talk to him. I straighten up and walk over to Namjoon.

"Privately?"

He nodded, leading the way to his bedroom. Opening the door to a neat spacious room. Motioning me to sit next to him on the bed, I obliged. Dangling my feet of the bed.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked. I gulp, a blush arriving across my cheeks. "My confes-sion.." I finally told him. He just chuckled, I raised my eyebrow at him. Slightly agitated.

"Yah! You think my crush is a joke!" I exclaim, he smiled. Out of nowhere he hugged me, "I've never heard you stutter before." He whispered. So that's what it was.

I scoff, slapping his back. "You know I'm not always loud." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Sure" he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Your always loud, whether your crying or smiling you scream or yell." He rested his palm on my cheek. What the fuck do you think your doing Kim Namjoon! Do you want me to have a heart attack?

I slap his back again a little bit harder then before making him Yelp. "I don't know if that's an insult Mr. Kim!" I squint my eyes at this weird looking specimen.

He smiled, pulling me back into the hug. "Not at all, love."

I widened my eyes at the nickname, love?! Oh my god I might as well just pass out again. He must've noticed nothing coming out of my mouth so he pulled away sadly.

"So what are we gonna do? I've never been in a real relationship, just sex." He said. I rolled my eyes, "You know, dates first? Then the asking out part."

I felt so stupid telling my future boyfriend what to do. He smirked, "I'm not that stupid Jinnie.". He got up and have me a kiss on my temple walking out of the bedroom.

I swear to god, he will be the death of me. I clasp my heart being the dramatic ass I am. Finally getting back up and heading back to the guest room to hang out with Ji-Hua.

"Hey Jin oppa!" She waves, I point to myself raising my eyebrow. "Oppa?" I questioned her. She groaned and nodded. "Your just like Jungkook! You guys won't let me call you oppa!" She complains.

I chuckled at the state she's in right now, patting her head then taking a seat next to her. Out of nowhere she asks me a question.

"Do you think my brother is handsome? Cuz I don't."

I snort, that really caught me off guard. She sighed, "If you don't think he's handsome why do you like him?". I just stared at her.

"Do you think people fall inlove with another person just because of their looks?"

She nodded, I hit her on the back of the head. "Aish! What was that for, thought we were friends!" She whined. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic statement. She shurgs.

"I dont know! I've never been inlove I'm only 13!" Ji-Hua insisted. "And that's what it seems in the k-drama's. They coincidently cross paths and the female stares at the males facial features and then they bang!"

I hit the back of her head again, "What have you been watching young lady!". Ji-Hua crossed her arms, "I think I'm good enough to watch some sex."

"I think not! I will now make sure somebody is checking your history little missy!" I exclaimed. She groaned.

"Can we talk about something else other than fucking porn!"

"Yah! Who taught you such language! Don't make me tape you mouth closed you rascal!"

"Yada Yada!"

"I am going to murder you tiny kid!"

"Hey, who you calling small! You small pebble!"

"Come here you brat!"

"If your stick legs can run fast enough!"