26

He shook all those thoughts out, completely ignoring the said man's words. And than proceeded to put his left foot back off the railing ready to do the same with the other one.

——
He felt the other male's bulky like arms connect with his shoulders and push him to the spot where you weren't so close to the edge.

His vision became blurry, and before he passed out he heard the man.

"Namjoon, it's me Jin. Are you okay?! Can you still breathe!".

——
Seokjin's POV

I heard the sirens coming closer, being concerned about the taller male passed out on my legs.Worried that I might've pushed Namjoon to hard onto the concrete. Than, barely noticing that there was blood drawing at the back of Namjoon's head.

"Oh shit!" I yelled in panic, how the fuck did I barely notice this now!

I grabbed my sweater hanging around from my waist and pushed it on the back of his head. Slightly breathing a little harder than before. As I went to lay Namjoon's head back down I heard scurried feet on the other side of the wall.

I quickly grabbed him, trying so hard not to fall from his weight. And tried to run to the door but ended up on the ground with a loud THUD.

What the fuck you been eating?! Ugh I see a bruise right under my eye. Thanks, babe. I feel amazing laying on the floor face first with an aching headache.

When the hell are those fucking paramedics coming?!

I heard the door open.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" the police officer said.

"Don't you see I'm on the FUCKING FLOOR?!" I yelled, not bothered one bit that I cussed at a police officer. He noticed and pulled Namjoon off but then tazed me.

"ZzZZZzZZzz!" I squirmed. Then I see the paramedics. "What are you doing?!" One of them yelled at the officer. Quickly explaining that I'm the one who called them about Namjoon.

"Well one of the people down there said he pushed this guy right here!" He pointed at Joonie. After that shocking stopped I fainted.

——

Sorry for a short chapter!