34

I'm going to ask Seokjin if he knows anything about this because I'm starting to get suspicious of him. I don't know much of him and I have an interest in him. For all I know he could be a fucking serial killer!

I grabbed my phone and opened up Instagram, tapping on Seokjin's account. Going to the message button.

——

Namjoon'sDimplesRock:
Hey uh Jin can I meet you at the grass field close to the hospital?

WWHandsome:
Okie dokie.

WWHandsome:
Wait rn?!

Namjoon'sDimplesRock:
Yes, and I'm bot taking no for an answer

Namjoon'sDimplesRock has logged off
IT'S GOING DOWN FOR REAL

——

I quickly jogged to the grass field in approximately a minute. I'm proud, 4th level to ground level. But forget that, Jin should be here in like a few minutes. I scroll through Instagram and see a familiar account.

MarkLee

Oh my god! It's Do-young's friend that commented on his post! I have to tell him, maybe the truth will come out

——

Namjoon'sDimplesRock:
Hey, you don't know me but I'm Namjoon and I'd like to tell you for the sake of Haechan's heart that Do-young had been flirting with me and was also willing to give me a lap dance and I knew nothing about him, I didn't even know he was dating. So I know your his friend so I told you. He made Haechan block me so I could tell him the truth so yeah. Confront Do-young and kick his cheating ass!

MarkLee:
Uhm that was a lot to take in, but your a stranger how would I know your not lying namjoon?

Namjoon'sDimplesRock:
[Sends a screenshot of conversation]

Namjoon'sDimplesRock:
As you could see he sent me a selca and has his full name that he doesn't include in his bio.

MarkLee:
Let me just go find that fucker and I'll be back to know a little more info

MarkLee has logged off!

——

"Poor guy doesn't know he's been cheated on I guess you could say." I sighed but was interrupted by a voice.
Which made me flinch a little.

"Who got cheated on?" The said male answered, soon realizing that the voice belonged to the amazing World Wide Handsome.

I coughed, rubbing my neck slightly and just coming up with an excuse. "I found out my friend has been cheated on, it sucks dick." I mean it wasn't totally a lie.

He chuckled, taking a seat next to me on the bench. He was breathtaking even if he was wearing a plain oversized black shirt with blue ripped pants.

"So what'd you need me for Joonie?" He questioned, turning his head to face me. Even the nicknames he called me made me flustered.

"I— uh.." I stuttered, don't get mad at me but I didn't really plan what I was gonna say to Jin. I was thinking of.

Your friend Do-young was flirting with me but I found out he has a boyfriend.

But that is way to blunt, as I was thinking what to say Seokjin gave me this look.

"Did I say something?" I raised my eyebrow at him, staring in confusion.

"Well yeah, my friend basically cheated on his boyfriend— with uh— you!" He mumbled some stuff as he interrupted hinself.

"Wait did I say it loud??" I covered my big ass mouth. He nodded, he looked so awkward like he needed to get something off his chest.

I tilted my head and squinted my eyes at him, basically telling him to tell me whatever he needed to say. He sighed then pushed his hair back.

"I was catfishing you, with that account, I just used his face"