23

"Are you fucking kidding me, Jungkook" I said to myself as I was just angry. I thought it would be one of those love stories where your crush messages you and you feel all giddy inside but that's the complete opposite for me.

I clicked on the notification and read his text.

——

JuanCock:
Hey wanna hangout with me and taehyung? Figured that you were lonely and bored.

Namjoon'sDimplesRock:
No I don't fucking want to.

JuanCock:
Oh wow, what crawled up your ass?

Namjoon'sDimplesRock:
I wanted a certain someone to message me but it turns out with you bitch.

JuanCock:
Jesus, I just wanted to hangout with you but you do you.

Namjoon'sDimplesRock:
Fuck you.

Namjoon'sDimplesRock logged off!

"Figured you were lonely and bored" Namjoon said in a mocking voice.

"Fucking bastard, that's one way to say 'HAHAJAJA YOUR SINGLE AND LONELY AHAHAH'." I threw myself onto the couch. Covering my face with my palms while silently crying.

I just want Jin.

Jin's POV

BRRNG BRRNG!

I was woken up by my alarm immediately slamming my hand on it to shut it up. I checked the date hoping I was in deep slumber, maybe in a coma, or just a fucking vampire.

December 16, 2019.
7:40 AM

Ugh, fuck my life. I plop my head back on the pillow waiting for a burglar to come out of no where and strangle me. Or just at least knock me out.

Unless it was Daesung or Jaehyun I would bring myself to life to see those sexy human beings. But we're getting off track now.

I want Joonie!

I threw a tantrum, laying on my stomach banging my legs and arms on the bed. I could literally hear the mattress say 'wtf did i ever do to you'.

I finally stopped and got up to wash myself up since I was a huge mess so the least I could do was get in my normal routine.

Shower
Eat
Post on IG
Workout
Go grocery shopping
Eat again, oink oink.
Pass out on the couch.

That's easy, just gotta make sure I cover up my eye bags and tears that come out every minute for some stupid reason.

10 minutes later.

Shower finished.

12 minutes later.

Eating food done.

20 minutes later.

Already got 300 likes in 5 minutes, okay.

2 hours later.

Workout finished for the day

1 hour and 30 minutes later.

Groceries done.

15 minutes later.

Dinner finished.

As I was finished with washing the plates I changes in comfortable clothes and then sat on the couch, laid down. And then stared at the ceiling until I was bored of it and then passed out.

Before knocking out I checked the time.

7:18 PM

Good enough. Now to end this boring day to do the same thing tomorrow.

——

Dramatic much.