32

I was finally getting released from the hospital, but the thing is I have to fucking pay.

"I told you before! I have no fucking money, that's why I wanted to be released but you guys didnt freaking listen!" I yelled at them.

"What about health insurance?" One questioned. I was beyond irritated, just shook my head. "Well then we're gonna have to call the police to put you in a cell for a few days." The lady said.

I slammed my hands on the counter, "I fucking told you guys I had no money! But you people decided to be stubborn and say 'ah but you gotta stay here'!" I scoffed.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, tensing at the strong grip. "I'll pay for him." The person said. I turned around to see who it was..

Namjoon?

"Sir, you need to get back to your room. Your body will ache." The receptionist said. He shook his head, "I just have an overdose on drugs, won't do anything to my body".

My eyes widened, o-overdose..? I hugged him, tightly. "Why didn't you tell me, dumbass!" I sobbed into his neck catching a few people's attention. But I couldn't care less.

I felt his hands wrap around my waist, resting his head in mine. "So, how much is the hospital bill?" I heard him ask. They responded to something like.. 2,937$?!

I shot my head back up, "What?!" I yelled. "I was only here for like 3 days resting in bed!" I fired. Only to be answered.

"How else do you think we have this hospital still up? And you should've looked at the paper you threw away." She raised her eyebrow.

I sighed, waving her off. Resting my head back on Namjoon's chest. He gave them his credit card. He put in his password and then it made a beeping noise.

"Okay! Kim Seokjin you are ready to go!" The happy receptionist said. I nodded, wiping my face with a tissue. Bringing Namjoon in one last hug, "Thanks."

Then I walked away.

Kim Namjoon's POV

I didn't want Seokjin to go but I didn't want him to go to jail either. He's just so breathtaking even when he's crying. One of the staff lead me back to my room.

"I'll go bring you your lunch Mister Kim." She walked off. I just laid my head on the pillow as I waited for the lady. She came back and gave me.. seafood? Are you fucking kidding me?

Before I could tell her I didn't like seafood she left. I sighed, picking at my food. And I didn't really feel like getting up to get something I would actually eat. I put my tray aside.

Luckily the lady came back to give me my beverage. "Hey uh Mrs. Shin? Can I actually have some kalguksu please? I don't like seafood." She nodded. Grabbing my tray from the table.

I grabbed the remote just to see a channel where old people are using fucking sex toys?! I change the channel immediately, what the fuck does this hospital have that is normal.

Other than inappropriate content? And minus the old people using it, gross! No offense though. My thoughts were interrupted by the lady giving me my korean knife noodles. Yum!

I dug in the food once it was put on my lap, not forgetting to say thank you. She smiled at me, bowing before leaving to take care of another patient. I went on my Ig and scrolled through Jin's posts.

 I went on my Ig and scrolled through Jin's posts

WWHandsome: Perfection

Liked by JuanCock, Wtfman, ohmanholyshit and 168,378 others.

-Comments-

DamnUHot: indeed very much,

DoYouMind: lmao love your hair Jinnie hyung!

KimTae: wait when was this?? you went without me how dare you!

WWHandsome: Sorry Taehyung lol

Bitchwhat: I see me in the back sitting on my fat ass!

Load More Comments..

WWHandsome: Stuck in this hell hole you call a Hospital

📷- @BunnyPrince

——
Who's Bunny Prince? Never heard of that username before. I'll check his account out, they sound cool. I might even make another friend on the internet!