39 [End]

2 Fucking Years Later.

Kim Seokjin

It's been a couple years since me and Namjoon have been married. I'm now an old man at 35 year olds. I can't believe I married a top, I though I was one :(

But besides that I found out a few weeks ago that I have a human inside my stomach. And I dont know if I should tell Joon. I feel like he would think it's too early.

Despite being together for 6 years, I'm scared it might effect our relationship. I'm thinking not to tell Namjoon but considering if I should ask Taehyung.

Speaking of the devil, Taehyung walks in the room with a bag of potato chips. Getting crumbs all over the floor, clicking my tongue but deciding to ignore it.

I call out Tae to take a seat next to me, "Hey taehyung. I have a question".

"Ask away good old pal."

"Don't call me that! You make me feel even more older!"

"I'll call you whatever the hell I want old man!"

"Young and beautiful people don't have respect anymore."

"Awh, are you calling me beautiful hyung??"

"No, I'm talking about your lover boy who is throwing all my stuff out the room."

Taehyung turns around and saw his husband picking out stuff then throwing it wherever. He got up and went towards Jungkook and grabbed his ear.

Kook immediately dropped whatever he was holding and hissed at the older. Swatting his hands at Taehyung. "Get off old geezer!"

"You were right Jin."

Tae threw Jungkook out the room shoving him into a certain business man who came in the door. Letting out an oof, not expecting to see the youngest get thrown into him.

"Taehyung, he's your husband stop giving me all the responsibility." He deadpanned. Walking towards his office room.

"Tae get in here!" Seokjin hollered out. Taehyung ran in the room jumping on the bed.

"Okay this is actually serious so calm down you alien."

The supposedly alien nodded and sat on the bed next to Jin. "What do you need?" He asked. The older just sighed hugging Taehyung.

"I'm pregnant."

"WHAT!"

Seokjin put his hand over the shorter's big ass mouth. Hushing Tae the fuck up, he removed Jin's hand from his mouth. Mouth still wide opened.

"Joon knows about this right?" He puts his hand on my thigh. I rubbed my neck ever so slightly. He sighed, giving me the look that says.

'You have to tell him, or I'm chopping your head off after you have the baby.'

"I'm just worried, it's still early—" tae cuts me off. "It's been six fucking years!" He yells. I rest my head on my palms. Just wanting to get it over with.

I stand up, and march over to Namjoon's office. Hearing Tae root for me in the room.

Running back to my room, "I can't do it!"

Taehyung shoves me back out the room, "Do it you pussy!". Taehyung and Jungkooks daughter comes running, pouncing on Tae.

"No bad words! Or I'm telling Appa Kookie!" She threats. I chuckle at Seo-in, she's so adorable!

"Alright alright! I won't cuss Seo-innie!" Taehyung pats her head

Okay now, since Seo-in is giving me confidence I go over to Namjoons office. Knocking lightly on the door, he opens it and raises his eyebrow.

"You don't need to knock, *yobo."

——
*Yobo meaning darling in Korean.
——

I blush at the sudden nickname, inviting myself inside. "So what do you need?" Namjoon sits right back down after giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Uh, well I've been keeping a secret from you for about a couple of weeks." I started, shifting around.

He nodded, "Is it anything that might not be so positive?".

"I guess it depends on how you re-react.." I stuttered a bit. He motions me to sit on his lap which I happily obliged.

"So what is it, love?" He asks.

"I'm pregnant.." I bit my lip, squeezing my eyes shut expecting something not wanted. Feeling warmth instead.

I open my eyes to see Namjoon hugging me tightly.

"I'm gonna be an appa..?" He looks at me with teary eyes. I nod, he smiles. Showing his dimples then giving me a long, passionate kiss.

Pulling away, "How long?" He asks. I answer him "A couple of weeks.".

He pulls me back into the embrace, laying my head on his shoulder.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The End.

——

Fellow readers you have reached the end of this book! If you made it all the way to the end I want to say thank you for staying until the end. But I would also say that this is not the very VERY end. There will be bonuses containing Kim Seokjin's pregnancy with his soon to be child/ren. Who knows? Or you may read a lustful night with the beloved couple.

Well that is all for now, stay tuned for next time. Bye Bye!