35

"I was catfishing you, with that account, I just used his face"

——

I was honestly just confused and angry. Why would seokjin do that? Was he that selfish for my attention he faked being somebody to catch my attention.

"Why."

I said sternly, furrowing my eyebrows glaring at him. Trying to get a peep out of those plump ass lips. He looked frightened but that wasn't important right now.

"W-well I just wanted yo-u to unblock m-me because I mig-ht really like you m-more than a frien-d!" He stuttered, but the next thing you know he started sobbing.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he cried into my neck. Wait.. did he say he liked me more then a fucking friend?! I'm freaking the FUCK out! This adorable male likes me??

His crying was going down as he was falling asleep to the sound of my breathing. Damn, that was fast. I picked him up, laying his head on my shoulder as his arms were around my neck.

I wasn't aloud to go back home but right now I couldn't give one single fuck. I walked to my car and put Jin in the passenger seat. Putting a spare blanket I found in the vehicle on him.

My phone dinged, reaching for my back pocket and unlocking my phone to receive a text from Mark.

——

MarkLee: I finished kicking his ass but I don't know what to do with Haechan :|

MarkLee: Thanks for informing though, gotta blast Namjoon!

MarkLee has logged off!

——

Oh fuck!

I cursed under my breath, Do-young is in pain because of a fucking misunderstanding. I need to find the location to make everything right and how it used to be.

I hop on the driver seat and start driving to my house. Getting out the car and picking Jin up bridal style. Jogging to the door in anticipation, fumbling with my keys, finally getting the door opened.

I carry Seokjin to the guest bedroom and tuck him in the bed. Putting a note on the side of the bed and giving him a kiss on the forehead, leaving the guest room to find my sister.

I head to her room, opening the door to see a bunch of junk. I pick up some of her stuff as I find her snoring her ass off. She sounds like a fucking gorilla, why could I have a normal sibling?

Cleaning up her room, then waking her up as I blasted Never Gonna Give You Up in her speakers. Knowing that she is gonna complain about the music.

She stirred awake, immediately slapping me. I scoff at her, "How many times have I been Rick rolled because of you Nambrat" she glares at me.

I rolled my eyes, finally getting to the point. "I kinda need you to track someone down please. I cleaned your room so you owe me." I give her the puppy eyes I know she won't turn down.

She clicks her tongue, walking over to her computer. "Anything I could use?" Ji-Hua asked. I told her the username from Instagram. As she hacked she found a location.

Giving me the address, I give her a kiss on the cheek and says thank you. Skipping outside the room and than outside the house. Ready to fix something I broke. A relationship.

——
Never Gonna Give You Up Is A BOP. And I will fight for it's rights >:[