18

——

What the hell? Why permanently? Does that mean I can't talk to him anymore? Ugh, you fucked up once again Kim Seokjin. But like why is he acting like such a baby he's like 25. Like what he meant to say instead of 55— HAHA.

But being for real, he's gonna unblock me.. right? He can't be serious, he's all over me he can't just out of nowhere start liking another dude. Because... he's supposed to like me! Everybody likes me and even Donald Trump does cuz I'm beautiful.

How should I make it up to him? Well I can't since he blocked me. Great thinking Jin. I rolled my eyes at my stupid ass, maybe Jungkook could help me! I have the perfect idea to make it up to Namjoon! And he won't hate me anymore for being a bitch!

Look at you Seokjin! I'm Handsome, Good at Cooking, and Even Smart! Sigh, it's such hard work being me but I live it. Because everybody is so jealous of me AND..

3 HOURS LATER

My fashion skills are on point and..
Okay I'm tired of talking about myself so let's stop. Now to get to Jungkook's house and work on my plan to get Namjoon to un-fuck me.

——

"No."

"What?! But it's perfect! He won't hate me anymore and we'll be friends like he wanted to. It's a win-win." Jungkook sighed.

"I don't have his consent, and that's kind of rude if I say so myself." Jungkook explained. I was irritated, maybe Taehyung would help me instead of this jerk. I walked upstairs to go to Tae and Kook's shared bedroom to talk to Taehyung.

I opened the door and he looked at me for a second then waved obnoxiously.
"Hey, hyung!" He hollered out. I waved back heading to the bed. Sitting on the opposite side of Tae.

"I kinda need your help, since your boyfriend won't help me." I huffed. Taehyung sat up, "Wait, is it something bad?" He asked. I widened my eyes and shook my head. "Then why won't Jungkook help you.." he squinted his eyes at me.

"Look, I got in a fight with Namjoon and he blocked me." Tae looked confused, "Its just for 24 hours? You could text him back" he deadpanned. I shook my head. "Taehyungie, he blocked me permanently." His eyes showed shock.
"That's not right. He's like all over you." "That's what I said!"

"Okay so what do you need help with?" He sat up. I whispered in his ear. He immediately shook his head no and grabbed his book to continue reading.
"Why won't anyone tell me!" I screamed.

"Joonie is scary Jin. If anyone told somebody he would literally kill them. He's very protective." Taehyung said.
I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Fine! I'll find out myself since all of you guys are bitches!" I snapped.

I went downstairs and opened the door, slammed it in frustration and went back in my car to find out myself where that bastard..

Lives.

——

Oh my god

Oh my god. Thank you so much for over 1k reads! This actually means so much to me which is really pathetic but whatever. Thank you!