30

I widened my eyes, it was Jin who was going towards me! He looks so much prettier in real life, ah, I could just stare at him all freaking day. Such a cutie.

"This wasn't how I imagined our first meet up to be.." he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. I chuckled, "Me neither".

For some reason I wasn't grumpy or mad any more. And that nurse was out of my mind as soon as I saw Jinnie hyung.

"Uhm, well. I don't even remember why I came in here. I guess I'm just worried." He coughed. Ah, that's why he was running for me. Just worried, how sweet.

A doctor came in as Seokjin was gonna say something. "You can't be in here sir" Dr.Choi said. Kindly saying if he could return to his room. I didn't really want him to go but the Doctor must've came to talk about my illness.

And that was something I did not want to say out loud. Wanting to keep it private. Jin left without throwing a fit this time.

The door closed and Dr. Choi faced toward me. "So you will be able to leave in exactly 4 days." He said.

"But, we will have somebody watch over you so you don't have yourself on the roof or anywhere you could.. you know." He added, patting my back before leaving.

I sighed, kinda regretting trying to kill myself. Because now I'm having somebody watch over me like I am a 5 year old little boy.

As I was gonna go back to sleep, another staff opened the door. Okay, now I was getting irritated. I just want a fucking nap, is that to much to ask for?!

"Mr.Kim you have visitors, would you like to see them? They say they're friends of you." She asked. I nodded, just wanting to get all the stuff out of the way.

I heard her saying that they could come in, after that I see a Taehyung dashing to me. I chuckled at the younger's energy. After that, I saw Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok.

Taehyung for some reason was sobbing really hard. Like I was in a coma or was gonna die. At some point Jungkook pulled Tae off me, probably jealous or for someone else to have a moment with me.

Yoongi came over to me and hugged me, "I thought you died, idiot" he mumbled. Untangling himself from me, but immediately Jungkook pounces on me.

"Hyung! You're alive, why would you try to kill yourself you dumbass!" He exclaimed. I pouted, not wanting to see the maknae like this. I saw tears in his eyes which is really rare and i feel really horrible since I'm the cause of it.

He just laid there, not moving out of his spot. I wasn't complaining though, he's like a son to me so I'll let him lay here for the time being.

Taehyung moved out of the way so I could see Hoseok -Yoongi's new boyfriend- waving at me. He came over.

"Didn't think we were gonna meet like this" he smiled. I was suprised at how joyful he was at a moment like this. He reminds me of the sun— no wonder his username is 'SunshineHobi'.

I smiled back, only for him to poke my dimples that appeared on my cheeks. "I think that's enough hoseokie" Yoongi dragged hoseok away. I heard him whine, making me laugh.

I patted Jungkook's head, not knowing what to do since all the greetings were done. Taehyung came up and gave me a container of Japchae. My mouth hung, immediately opening the lid.

Making the others share a laugh, I grabbed the chop sticks and ate a portion. Moaning at the goodness in front of me.

I covered my mouth, embarrassed about the sound that came out of my big ass mouth. They didn't seem to mind though, usually they would just tease me. Making it seem like I'm a bottom in.. you know.

But anyways, after I finished the food we talked about positive and stupid things. Getting away from the awkwardness and the situation I'm in.

But unfortunately they had to leave once visiting hours were over. I waved goodbye, and having to lift a sleeping Jungkookie.

After they left I just headed back to my bed, finally doing something I was gonna do hours ago. Jerk off— wait what? No! I meant sleep!

I slapped myself, getting the dirty thoughts out and knocked out.