29

Kim Namjoon POV

After my machine thingy started beeping nurses and doctors came and rushed me onto this bed thingy. I don't know what these are called so don't fucking blame me!

I had no idea what was happening, so I just relaxed and blocked out all of the noises coming from the machines and staff. But that's when I saw a figure running to me, but was blocked by doctors and nurses.

He looked familiar but I couldn't really see clearly on who it was. It was like at the tip of my tongue, or however the saying goes. Ji..? Starts with a J that's what I know. He then yelled, his voice was definitely familiar.

Before I passed out! He told me his name, god damnit! 

I was thinking until the staff slid me off this metal bed shit. They then grabbed this needle for some reason and was walking towards me and I was terrified.

This is something I don't like to talk about but I am scared of needles. I scoot back immediately, the nurse raised her eyebrow. I was gonna open my mouth until she said something.

"I'm just putting this in your bag, so don't worry." She reassured me. I was embarrassed, me being a grown man scared of needles in front of like an 19 year old female.

I don't even know why the workers were panicking so much if they have to just do this. "And you're ready to go!" The nurse exclaimed. She gently put the patches on me and lead me to my room.

She put me on the bed and made me sit up, turning around to get the medicine out of the cart she brought. She turned back around facing me and gave me a pill and a liquid thing.

"Take the pill first, then after five minutes drink this" she instructed.

I know this is not regarding anything that we're talking about but she's really beautiful. She noticed me staring so she just coughed to avoid awkwardness and bowed. Then she exit the room.

God I need a distraction from Jin. Maybe if I flirt with her and use my charm she will maybe wanna hook up. But first I need to wash up, I look like an absolute mess.

Right now I feel like a potato so I'll do it tomorrow. Tucking myself in, I went to sleep but unfortunately another person came in. Probably a doctor so I turned the other way and groaned.

Laying my head on my hands, going to deep slumber but then the retarded person just shook me. I waved them off and went back to resting but then they did it again.

"For god's sake! Let me rest will ya?!—" I yelled. But then.. Jin?