36

I read the address over and over again, just to make sure I didn't travel to the wrong house. After looking at it for the millionth time I got out of the car and walked towards the door.

I could hear crying from behind the door which made me feel so guilty. Maybe if I kept my big ass mouth shut I wouldn't be in the situation. Namjoon I thought your IQ was 148, and you act like such a dumbass.

I just wanted to chicken out, but I knew that wouldn't be right. I'm a good boy, just like my eomma told me.

I knock on the door, putting my arms behind my back. The door opened to a 5'9 short male standing infront of me with eye bags. He squinted his eyes at me.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

I coughed, "I'm Namjoon, you know the one on Instagram?". When Mark realized it was me he wasn't as grumpy.
I waved not knowing what to do.

"Hey Namjoon, what are you doing here? Wait how'd you find my house?!" He panicked, I stopped him putting my hands on his shoulders. Telling him to calm the fuck down.

"It was a misunderstanding, Do-young didn't cheat. Somebody just catfished me with his photos. I'm not gonna tell because you might rip their throat out." I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He punched my chest, "So I had to stay up all night with a crying Haechan for fucking nothing!". I nodded, he punched my chest again. Repeating it over and over.

"Okay I'm done."

He was gonna close the door but I stopped it from closing with my foot. He groaned letting me inside knowing that I was gonna need to tell Haechan.

I stepped inside the house seeing a bunch of blankets, tissue, and the cliches one of all.

Ice Cream.

I thought that was just in the movies but I guess not. The house was a literal dumpster. I groaned when I stepped on something that sounded like.. god dammit it was fucking cum.

I just rushed to the room where I heard crying to avoid in stepping on anything else disgusting. I knocked, hearing a stuttered 'come in'. Slowly opening the door.

"Wh-o are y-you!" He pushed himself farther into the blankets. Probably freaked out that a stranger is in the same room as him as he is. While he is half naked.

"Do-young didn't cheat on you! Somebody catfished me using his photos!" I finally let out. As Haechan was going to say something Do-young ran into the room.

Immediately hugging Haechan close to his body. He pointed at me, "You motherfucker, if you hadn't told them I would've murdered you."

Do-young barely noticed Haechan wasn't wearing a shirt so he was quick to kick me out the room. I nodded, and running out as I saw them making out. I gagged.

As I was gonna leave Mark grabbed my arm. "You're helping me clean up." He demanded. I groaned, not wanting to do anything but see Seokjin at this fucking point.

——

It was only just 10 minutes in and I hear moans coming from the fucking room Do-young and Haechan are in. Like man, you can't keep your hands off each other for 3 days?!

"O-oppa! Please - mm - harder!" And choked sobs could be heard.

I turned my head to Mark, he just sighed. "This is why I don't let them fuck. They're at it 24/7. Like I swear Haechan is going to break something."

I chuckled, Mark isn't actually that bad once you get to know him. He's just a tiny, funny, and easily angered man. Wait, didn't mean to forget over protective.

Enough about Mark though, I'm pretty sure we're done cleaning. So after that I ran out the door without saying goodbye, hearing Mark yell at me from behind.

I get into the car and drive off back to my house. Hopping out and running towards the room Jin is at. Just to see him and my sister Ji-Hua doing each other's hair.

Jin's hair in a ponytail which looks hilarious and adorable at the same time. Then Jin doing curls into Ji-Hua's hair. This is so freaking cute. I couldn't just leave, so I took a picture.

Ji-Hua must've heard as she turned her head to my direction and her face brightened up. "Joonie, your boyfriend is so much fun!" She exclaimed.

I widened my eyes, boyfriend? I just ignored it, I smiled back at her. Seokjin looked at me and cooed. "I never knew thirteen year old girls were so cute!" He squished her cheeks.

Ji-Hua giggled, "Yah, your never that bubbly with me." I glared at her. "Maybe because you're to scary! See your glaring at me right now." She stuck her tongue out.

I rolled my eyes, about to leave but was stopped by a voice. "Namjoon!" It was Jin's.

"Can we talk?"