27

I woke up at the sound of an alarm, coming from outside my room. Meaning that there's been an emergency with a patient. I looked on my right and saw a glass of water so I took a drink and then saw a familiar face.

Namjoon.

I panicked, he was the patient who had an emergency. I saw doctors and nurses rush him into a medical room.

I got out of the bed, not caring that the patches were still stuck on my body. Opening the door quickly and rushing to Namjoon. Nurses were holding me back from going to see him. Bitches.

"Sir! You're still not stable enough to get up" one of the nurses tried to push me back to my room. "For fucks sake! I just got tazed!" I yelled, frustrated at their stupidity.

I eventually gave up, since I was most likely about to punch one of the nurses. I groaned, "Atleast tell me why he's going in the emergency room? I didn't even push him that hard!"

The doctor—Dr.Kwon— just shushed me, putting his finger over his mouth. Making a 'shh' sound.

"Dude! I just wanna know why he's in the fucking E.R?!" I exclaimed, getting some attention from other patients.

"Mianhae." I bowed, slightly embarrassed from my outburst. But besides that, I looked back at the doctor. And raised my eyebrow, he sighed.

"Mr.Kim.. he uh." Dr.Kwon mumbled, he shook his head.

"I don't think it's my place to tell you his condition." He finally said, then told a nurse to bring me back to my room. I shoved her off,, going towards the Doctor. I tapped his shoulder to gain his attention.

"I'm his friend though! Besides, I don't have any money to pay for the hospital bills!" I said. He just rubbed his temples, probably thinking whether to tell me or being a bitch and just ignore me.

Without saying anything he just walked away. What the fuck is his problem?? Is it so hard to tell me what's wrong with Namjoon? That dramatic fuck.

I just storm back to my room, sprawled out on the bed like a star fish just groaning at how boring life is and what do I do.

Maybe I could escape through the window, or just run past the staff and get out of this hell hole. Hospitals/Clinics do nothing, they just give you all this medication to rely on.

I know because I've been in a hospital for my like whole childhood. It absolutely sucks. I don't even know why my parents did that. Nevermind, they just left me to stay somewhere where people could take care of me. So they abandoned me.

Life.Fucking.Sucks.

——
Sorry for another short chapter. Just wanted to get chapter 27 out of the way :))