31

Kim Seokjin POV

After the doctor told me to return to my room I ran to the room. Excited that Do-young was gonna come visit. I heard Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok were gonna visit Namjoon so it was perfect.

They would keep Joon busy- without knowing it- while Do-young would sneak in my room. Hopefully Namjoon doesn't see him though.

I went on my phone to check my instagram wanting to post but I'm to lazy to get situated. I also noticed Namjoon unblocked me. Yay! I scroll through posts that I've missed while he's blocked me.

 Yay! I scroll through posts that I've missed while he's blocked me

Namjoon'sDimplesRock: Wow don't I look hot much these days. 👌🏻💦

Liked by PUMA, okboomer, ahshit and 683,684 others.

-Comments-

NamjoonIsDaddy: yes very much. a whole meal

ßamßam: Yup, you be living that rich life because of PUMA, dude!

ThisIsMyShítu: Jesus Christ, don't be getting cocky boy.

CantYouJustShutUp: Niceee mannn!

Load More Comments..

Namjoon'sDimplesRock: Another Photoshoot Successful!

Liked by lolHi, yahyeet, ChuckBass and 746,298 others.

-Comments-

Pussycat: Definitely successful

PUMA: Your cheating on us?? -Gasp intensify-

MadScientist: lmao, poor puma. that's what you get for replacing namjoon for jeongin.

CallMeBeepMeIfYouWannaReachMe: I think I just died from the hotness, RIP.

Load More Comments.. 

——

I heard a knock as I was scrolling through his posts. "Come in!" I yelled, so whoever is outside can hear.

The door opened revealing Do-young, I opened my arms wide but just got waved off. I clicked my tongue, "Yah, give me a hug you brat!" I hit the back of his head.

He turned around rolling his eyes at me and gave me a bone crushing hug. I groaned, shoving him off. "You suck at giving hugs." I moved the blanket off me.

He scoffed, "Your friends say otherwise.". I gasped, I got out of the bed and tackled him on the seat. He groaned out of pain, and than put me over his shoulder.

"Hey let me down!" I yelled, hitting my fists on his back but he didn't budge. He dropped me on the bed and then tickled the life out of me.

A doctor assistant even had to come in my room to tell me to be quiet. I stuck my tongue out at Do-young. He shoved me back on the bed.

"I brought you some naengmyun but I guess you don't want some so I'll eat it" he teased, I growled. Immediately grabbing the brown bag full of cold noodles.

Don't judge me, it just taste so good. You should try some if you haven't.

He chuckled, sitting back down on the cushioned seat. Grabbing the remote, he groaned since there were only boring ass stuff on the television.

He ended up putting this mexican reality show on. I rolled my eyes at his decision. But then saw this one lady grab another lady's weave. I snorted as I watched Do-young laugh his ass off.

But then this lady took off the other lady's upper clothing revealing the female's breast. I took the remote from Do-young as he covered his eyes.

"That's enough for you child." I changed the channel. He gagged, "Why would you show a gay guy that Jin?!" He exclaimed.

"You were the one who picked that show!" I fired back. He pointed at himself for some reason shocked. "Me? A proud gay person like me wanted to watch this?!"

Yeah you, dumbass. I crossed my arms, ignoring this stupid male infront of me. The receptionist came in telling Do-young visiting hours were over. I complained, telling her that I just got tazed!

"You still have to stay here! You could still feel tingly inside you maybe!" She said. I squinted my eyes, why the fuck does this hospital have idiotic staff.

I sighed, getting annoyed from this worker. Do-young waved goodbye and left. I watched him walk out the hospital like a dramatic k-drama.

I just went back to bed and went to deep slumber.