4)BITTER TRUTH

Welcome the hier
For king LUCIFER
Give your life and
Soul to him OR....

"Stop it. I said stop it." Today the dream was more dreadful. I was chained on the ground and some strange marks were drown all over the floor. It was like..it was like they were doing some ritual. A ritual that involve me. Me as their host. "Please stop it." Now I was crying hard. So hard that my tears were no more comming from my eyes. I have no tears left to cry.

They, those who were around me wearing a black cape, were using some kind of knife which had the statue of a figure looking like a demon on its handle. The knife went through my skin leaving a heavy amount of blood following it.

But it suddenly stop. They all stopped. There was the masked guy I once met in my dream. Those who were performing the so called 'ritual' bowed by seeing him. "LEAVE HIM."

It was the last sentence I heard.

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up breathing heavily. This dream was slightly different. Usually my dream consist of me being tortured but today someone saved me. Well it was different. I sighed and got up. I looked at the clock. SHIT. 8 already. I'm late. I dashed into my bathroom.

Wait a second. Jin hyung said today we don't need to go to school. I totally forget it. I think I should go back to sleep. But NO. I won't. I took a deep breath and went to shower. I wore a outfit for today;

 I wore a outfit for today;

Today my mom is coming. I am excited. More than excited. I loved my mom. She was always there for me and my hyung along with her friend, I mean Jimin's mom. She was always there when our father left us for some reason I don't know yet nither Jin hyung. She was always there when I began to had these weird dreams until she had to move with Jimin's mom for her work. Because of her and Jimin's mom hardwork the company is on top.

I basically ran downstairs. Jin hyung was on the kitchen and I think Jimin is still sleeping. "GOOD MORNING HYUNG." "Aish... kids these days. GOOD MORNING AND YOU YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT I CAN HEAR YOU." I just giggled. "And I also hear you hyung." He was startled. "I thought you were still on the stairs." I only giggled. "And can you please wake Jimin up. Breakfast is ready." I nooded and ran up the stairs.

I reached his room and saw him lying flat on his bed. "HEY JIMIN WAKE UP." I literally shouted. "Stop. Let me sleep today there is no school. Let me sleep peacefully." He sounded so sleepy. I yanked the covers from him. "I said let me sl-" I started tickling him. He eyes grew big and he started lughing hard. So hard he was crying. "Stop. P-please stop. I-I'm awa-ake. P-please s-stop." And I stopped. "It was not that hard to wake up was it Jimin." I said the word Jimin in a little teasing way. "YAH." And the chasing starts. "I say come back here. How you dare disrespect me. I'm your hyung."

We were running all around the house. Until a angry Jin came out of the kitchen. "STOP YOU TWO. STOP ACTING LIKE KIDS. I KNOW YOU ARE BUT ALSO. AND I CALLED YOU FOR BREAKFAST. COME FAST OR NO DINNER FOR YOU TWO UNTIL NEXT WEEK." Jimin and I stopped on our tracks. We gulped. "I think Jin hyung is angry." And I nodded. Angry Jin is dangerous. Once when he was angry he nearly killed a police officer. It was when we were on a fair and I got lost. Jin hyung talked with a officer but the officer didn't pay attention and he lost his patience. He slapped the officer so hard so many time, Jimin said the officer was bleeding.