14) PETRIFIED

I curled into a ball. I just got out of it. How did I end up here again. No, no, no, no, I must get out of here. There must be a way. I peeked out of my hiding place, which was surprisingly a table. Not so big, not so small perfect for one person to fit. The room was pitch black. Shit. I began to tremble. My this stupid phobia of dark. I cursed myself. Think Jungkook, thik how to get out. Ya, the spell. But I need something to light the fire up. I looked for some thing wood. Ohh the table leg is wooden. I need to take it's one leg. 'Óplo.' I called out and two dagger came flying to me and I quickly caught it. I looked around. Although it was pitch black, I could sense someone was staring. I gulped. Don't be afraid Jungkook. You can do it. I cut one leg of the table with the dagger. I touched myself, I had clothes on. I took off my shirt and wrapped it at the end of the wood. I could feel the chilling breeze on my skin. It's so cold here. I came out from my hiding place. It's now or never Jungkook. Let your fear aside and go for it. I said to myself but I could feel my legs tremble. 'Fólga' A small flame was created on my fingertips. I touched the end of the wood, where I've wrapped my shirt and it caught the fire. Ok now I've a torch. I could make my way through. Must not be so hard.

It's been hours. Is this a maze or something. How big this room is. I even hadn't got near a wall. I'm just wondering around. I looked at the torch. The fire is about to go off, I need to find my way out of here. "Somebody here." I finally shout for someone. "Anybody here. Nobody...." I trailed out. Then I heard a faint whisper from behind. I turned around and I could saw a faint light in the distance. Yes that must be the exit. I need to get there.

I began running desperately to reach the light. In that process, the fire that I created also had went out. Shit, run fast Jungkook. I threw the wooden stick and ran, ran, ran as fast as I can. But every time I am about to reach the light, it moved farther away. This must be a trick. I stopped. My breath was heavy. It must be some kind of trick to-

Taehyung P.O.V

I moved back and forth in front of the door of Jungkook's room. I have to get inside but the doctors won't allowed. Imma sue this hospital. "Taehyung don't be anxious. We will find a way." Jin hyung said while patting my back. Ya I told them everything including that 'IT' Thing. And Yoongi still wouldn't listen about father. I need to save Jungkook. Then I clicked. "I have to go to hell." Jimin stood up. "I'm coming, I can't let Jungkook suffer." Was I mad or jealous, I don't know, but I kinda snapped at him. "Its dangerous, I'll go alone." He huffed and sat down. I looked around and found an isolated room. I got inside quickly and opened the portal, 'Pýli'

I ended up in the hall and saw Hoseok. Shock written all over his face. "What happened Taehyung." He asked with worriedness in his voice. In the mean time Y/N came out of the kitchen. "Hyung why are you here." "I'll explain it to you later, Hobi hyung give me the keys." "Something happened to Jungkook." I nodded. He quickly handed me the keys and I went to the special room from where we demons control other dreams, especially to give them nightmares. Jungkook I'm coming, just wait a little.

To say I was not afraid was a lie, I had watched Jungkook grew in front of my eyes which has created a bond. Either it was of obsession or possession or love I could not just let Jungkook die or be taken by IT. And this IT was something I've never heard of, so I must be careful. As I entered Jungkook's dream, I couldn't see anything. Every thing was pitch black. I needs to find Jungkook before it's too late.

I wondered around looking for him but no trace. Then I heard a scream from distance. It sounded familiar. That must be Jungkook. I turned into my demon animal. I have three demon animal as I am the king of hell. A white snake, a golden tiger and a wolf. I would turn into a snake if its night. If its day and summer, I'll turn into a tiger and if its winter a arctic wolf. I turned into the tiger;

Then I started running like there is no tomorrow and used my dark vision to see Jungkook

Then I started running like there is no tomorrow and used my dark vision to see Jungkook. Then at last I could see Jungkook, being held by some creature. His hands were kept back with the tentacle which struggled to be freed but all in vain. He was on his knees near the creature. The sight made me growl. Only I have the rights to make him kneel like that and only before me. What's mine is mine. No one else can touch what's mine. No objection if you call it Obsession, but Jungkook is mine.

With another growl I leaped on that creature. I bite its arm and scratched it's every body parts that I could have a held of. It quickly pushed me off and ran away. Before it went away, I caught a glimpse of it. The creature had a human like feature but not sure if it's a human. And it had some strange mark on its chest;

 And it had some strange mark on its chest;

No time to discuss on that. I looked at Jungkook and he was on the ground unconscious. I carried him in bridal style and closed my eyes. I used my power to go back the the real world.

I could feel my hands being light. I opened my eyes and I was back in the room. Phew, Jungkook must be back too. I went out of the room, lock it and gave the keys to Hoseok, making my way back to the hospital. I opened the portal and ended up in the same isolated room of the hospital. I quickly made my way to Jungkook room. As I reached, I saw him, he has his eyes closed and everyone was around him. No, no, no it should have worked. I just brought him back from the dream world. It's not possible. "Is he okay." I asked taking everyone attention on me. They smiled. "He is fine, I see he hates injection." Namjoon hyung stated chuckling. As they make the way clear I could see, a nurse was trying to inject him and he has his eyes shut close in fear. I sighed in relief. I went near him and held his hand. His head turned my way and I smiled. He smiled back.

I PROMOSE I'LL PROTECT YOU FROM THAT 'IT'

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye 👐*

 Stay safe**bye 👐*