20) HELL

Hell was not always the same. Moreover there was no such things as hell. There were only two realm. The modern realm also known as mortal realm and spirit realm also known as immortal realm. Those who lived in the modern realm were called humans and those who lived in the spirit realm were called gods. These two world lived in harmony like Yin and Yang but the badness in both of them got overwhelming. Humans became sinful, avoiding the rules of gods and always committing crimes. Due to this there was a war between the gods too. One group said, 'we should punish the human kind.' And another said, 'lets just forgive them.'

This war continued for centuries. God fighting with gods and down there humans fighting with humans. The only god who didn't like this fighting was MOTHER GAIA. She wanted to stop this. She just wanted peace. But many god were against her. So due to this, she banished the unruly gods into the modern realm.

Then the gods thrown in the modern realm created their own realm. The shadow realm. Mother Giga didn't like it. This way they were harming the harmony of the nature. No one is allowed to go against the nature. But the unruly gods didn't took her seriously. Then again the unruly god declared a war against the gods in the spirit realm.

The unruly gods were winning. So in order to escape the gods of spirit realm also created another realm called light realm. Mother giga was not happy. They were all harming nature. So she banished all the gods into the shadow realm, locking them there. And up, she began to start a new world. She gave birth to other gods. She nurtured the earth making a new earth.

The light realm were doing fine, which we called now heaven. Maybe some small fights but, fine. But down in the shadow realm, which we called now HELL was something like a curse. The gods were dying one by one. Not because of hunger or other thing but because of one specific thing. The God Of Unknown. He was killing all the gods in order to obtain everyone's power. He wanted to become powerful and attack the light realm to teach Mother giga who is superior. He began making new spells, charms, weapons, and demons. His 6 friends, The Gods Of All known, tried to stop him but he threatened to kill them, so they had to stay quiet.

But mother giga knew what was happening in the shadow realm. So she sent Hades in order to stop it. Hades, with his invisibility helmet, was able to know what was he planning but couldn't stop him. So the six brothers helped Hades to kill the God of unknown but he fled away. Mother giga was impressed with the 6 brothers. So she divided this hell into different parts. Hades took the underworld. The youngest took the lower hell. The second youngest took the enchanted chamber, the third youngest took the soul chamber. The third eldest took the death chamber and the second eldest took the upper hell. But there were no part left for the elder brother, who was the wisest, smartest and the strongest of all brothers, so Mother Giga gave him the biggest part, THE KING OF HELL.