21) I'M COMING

Taehyung P.O.V

"So, this was who attracted my mom. I have to let Yoongi read it." My father shrugged. "That thing aside, first you must save Jungkook. He is still missing." I nodded. Just then Yoongi hyung and Jimin came on. "I knew you were here." I frowned. "Anyways, I've given the imp to Balam. He said that the imp didn't belong there, and was created somewhere else. Because demon imps doesn't look like that." I nodded. "Where is Hoseok and Y/N." "They are with Paimon looking for Jungkook." I nodded. "Any new-" "Taehyung we've found l Jungkook's location. He is in the spirit realm." "Thank Hobi hyung. And please call the seven sins for me."

"You called us your highness." "Shut up Jackson. Stop calling me highness." "Ok, I just just being professional." He said as he rolled his eyes. "Jackson, why are you here." Jimin asked. "Oh hi there shortie, what was your name, I couldn't catch it the last time because you were slapping me non stop." "Don't call me shortie, I'm Jimin. Weren't you in hospital. Your brother told us, you were badly injured. And what are you doing her-" stop stop stop, one question at a time. I'm The Sin of Wrath. I work here. I was not hospitalized and nor I have a brother." "But your step brother-" "I don't have a step brother too."

"Then why did he told us, you were his step brother." "Who." "Min-ho." "I don't know him." "Bu-but-" " ok enough. Where are others." I said while rubbing my temple. "Oh they are busy waking up, Mark.....oh there they are." I could see other coming, especially dragging Mark. "Hello there, I see new faces today. I'm Mark, Sin of Sloth." "I'm Bambam, Sin of Gluttony." "Chanyeol, Sin of Pride." "Oh.. hi there cutie, I'm Baekhyun, Sin of Lust." He said while trying to touch Jimin but he hid behind Yoongi. "I'm Kai, Sin of Greed and this is Woozi, Sin of Envy." "Hey I can talk you know." "I know but I don't want you to."

"Stop fighting, and if we are done introducing, we have to find Jungkook." The seven rolled their eyes. "That bunny boy who beat me." I nodded. "And where is he." "In the spirit realm, ok now no questions. Jackson open the portal." He rolled his eyes but did as told. Jungkook have faith I'm coming.

Jungkook P.O.V

Tick tock tick tock

All I could hear was the sound of clock and feel was the cold layer of chains. My face stained with tears and my wrist and heels with blood. "Just wait a little Jungkookie. I'm almost finished. You don't have be in that chain cause you'll be in my arms soon." I heard a chilling voice from a distance. Unfortunately, tears started to roll down from my eyes again. Tae where are you. "Tsk, don't think about that monster when you're with me, baby."

I clenched my fist tightly. "He is not a monster, YOU ARE." I said it loud enough so he could hear. "Oh..is the bunny being confident. Look here bun bun no one's coming for you, no one can enter my place-" "my Tae will come, and stop with those stupid nicknames." "Now you're talking back huh. Let's think about your punishment. Spankies, or temperature torture. Maybe both." "STOP, OK who are you. Let me go. Taehyung where are you." "I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING HIS NAME, I've gave you so many nightmares about him and his father, why are you not scared of him. And beside, who am I. Huh...You'll know soon baby, now shh... I gatta work for us."

I could hear sounds coming from distances but I dared not opened my eyes. I clenched on the chain and tried to move my body. I tried every spells and even tried calling my weapon but it just doesn't work. "Sheaayaesseythaseyythaaehhhayaahathayaeehayaeehayaahath...." [a/n: this a language called parseltongue, which means snake language. The above sentence means JUNGKOOK.]

I looked around me. "Who is there." "Aayaassseyaa'ssssaytha Ssssehhhssss  Ssseyaahaassssseethaaahaaaaaahesseythaseyythaaehhh. [It's me Taehyung.] "But why are hissing like snake and how can I understand you." "Hasshaaesseythassssaythassss Ssssehhhhaaehhhaayaahass Ssaahayaeehssssssssaythaseyythaa'ssseyaa Hatheeeyayaeehhasseeyayaahath Seethaaasssshasseeyssss. Seyythaaayaeehhatheeey, Aayaa'hathehhhathehh Hassayhasseeyssssssss Haaaaaahayaeehesseytha HaaSeyythaassaah Haaaaaahayaeehesseytha'hathehhhathehh Hasseeyesseythaseyythaa Ethaahaahassayaahath. Ayaeehayaahath. [Cause magic doesn't work here. Now, I'll free you and you'll run back. Ok.] I nodded quietly.

Then Taehyung unlocked my chains and I was free. I looked at him. He was in his beautiful snake form. He nodded at me and I ran back like there's no tomorrow. I could see light in the distance. I hope I can be freed now. I closed my eyes and began running. Tae be safe. The light was getting bigger and bigger. At last I'm free.
-------––—————————–———-----

"JUNGKOOK." "EVE." "YOUR HIGHNESS." "KOOK." "KOOKIE." I could hear loud shouting around me. My head was throbbing, like I just hit a wall with my head. "Whe-where am I-I." "Kook your finally awake." I felt someone hugging me and something wet in my shoulders. Hyungs. "Hey hyung do-don't cry. I'm fi-fine." "Fine... FINE, You were gone missing for a whole 24 hours and you are telling me you're fine." I chuckled. "No need to shout Jin hyung." "Oh.. look don't scare me like that ever again." Jimin hyung continued to cry on my shoulder. I patted his head. "I'm fine hyung." "We're glad you're fine your highness. Otherwise his highness would have killed us." I looked at the source and found seven boys standing but I could recognize one. "Ja-Jackson." "Oh come on, why are you all three like that."

"-But I don't understand, I saw you getting killed right before my eyes." "Its not fair, he said I was hospitalized and you're telling I'm dead. What's with you two." He said while pouting. "I'm sorry Eve. I cannot do that thing to you, I've sworn to protect you and his highness for all my life. I wouldn't even think of doing that to you." I could hear sincerity in his voice. "But-" "and about that Accident thing, yes I did saved you that day, I couldn't let the Eve get hurt, his highness would kill me. Then, I just wanted to mess you on the first day, but I got slapped, first by Jimin and second by Taehyung. I wanted to apologise to you the next day but I wanted it to be dramatic, and then you beat me-"

"Hey you slapped him, that's way more dramatic." I nodded on Jimin's word. "But I guess that didn't hurt." "That did hurt." I huffed. "Well then I'm sorry your highness. So, Taehyung saw that and then didn't let me go to school. And that, the me, that you saw there. That must be an illusion. That Thing must have thought that I'm a important person too, as I saved your life, so he wanted to show me as a bad person for you."

I nodded. Ohh guess he is right. 'I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING HIS NAME, I've gave you so many nightmares about him and his father, why are you not scared of him.' He was doing that to me, for Tae too. Then it clicked. I looked around.

WHERE IS TAEHYUNG.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye🤗*

 Stay safe**bye🤗*