9) .A, O 2/4

*NAMJIN*

Jin P.O.V

Its my first night with Namjoon and I'm hella nervous. What if he is bad and abuses me. What if he hi- Stop it Jin. "Are you gonna stand there all night." My thoughts were interrupted. I shook my head. "Can't you talk." His voice reflected anger. "I was coming." I said in a little voice. He looked calm. He scratched the each of his neck and said. "I'm sorry, it's just. That you know where I live--- a-and and my-" "I understand." It's just that he lives in hell. What do you aspect the behavior of a person that lives in hell. "I just want to know you more." His word shooked me. "O-okay."

I sat on the edge of the bed. A little far from him. I didn't even looked at him. I knew if I look, I won't be able to speak. "Okay, so lets start." His voice makes me melt in my place. "Tell me your past. I want to know you from the beginning." As he said the word past my body ran cold and I started to shiver. He notice that. "It's okay if you are not comfortable you can tell me some other times. I can wait." I shook my head. Well I only shared my past with Kookie and Jimin. I guess, I can share with him.

I took a deep sigh and began to tell my past to him. Why do I trust him so much. "Okay you know about my mom." He nodded. "There's nothing so much important thing in my childhood. All my bad memories happened in the uni in LA when I was studying medicines to be a doctor." "So, you are a doctor now." I nodded. "I just applied for job in a hospital 4 or 5 days ago." "Okay I'm listening." I sighed again and started.

"Okay, it was my first year in the uni. I was all shy and nervous type. I didn't speak to people much. And many people called me nerd because I was good in studies. Then there was a boy. My senior which I had crush on. I had a small group of friends and they were enough for me. I used to share everything with them. Through them I got to know that my crush was a play boy. Not just a play boy. Uni no.1 play boy. But also the feeling for him in me didn't change. The first year went smoothly. In the second year something tragic happened. One of my friend told my crush that I have a crush on him. That single word made my world upside down. His current girlfriend used to bully me saying that I was a fag, a nerd and nobody would love me. It's when the depression started. I got bully all day. But in the middle of the second year. My crush helped me. He said sorry to me and apologised to me in the behalf of her ex-girlfriend. Later that week he proposed me. I was beyond happy. I immediately said yes. Well who wouldn't. We were together and my bullying slowly disappeared. I was so happy in my life. But every thing changed in my third year. We were together through the half year. I-i gave m-my virginity t-to h-him. My-y fir-rst kiss. Everybody were saying that it was his longest relation. I was so happy. But that changed. One day I found him kissing a girl. That girl was non other than the school biggest play girl. I stood there shooked. They noticed me. That boy began panicking but that girl came and slapped me and said that I should not go near her boyfriend. I was surprised. Then that boy claimed that he was using me to see if he could go with boys or not and after spending so much time with me he found that he has no interest in boys. I-i was-s broken. I lo-oved him and he u-used me li-ike a to-oy-" I sobbed. Namjoon was rubbing my back. "Thank you for trusting me and telling your story." "It's nothing. And then from then I promised myself that I will never fall for anyone."

Namjoon P.O.V

He trusted me. HE FUCKING TRUSTED ME. He was honest. I thing I also shouldn't lie. Get lost you bet. "You were so honest with me, I also want to share something." "Say. I'm listening." He said through sobs. I took a deep breath and mumbled out. "I have a girlfriend." He looked shocked. "And every night I went to see her. That's why I was not with you." He showed me a sad smile;

"Thank you Namjoon for reminding my promise

"Thank you Namjoon for reminding my promise." Huh what was that. How did I remained him of his promise. Did he loved me- "JIN HYUNG" My thoughts were interrupted. "Was that Hobi." I shrugged. What happened to Hobi. "JIN HYUNG." "Lets go." Jin was already running.

I THINK I DID GOOD BY TELLING MY SECRET.

*see You in next chap😉*