13) HELP

Peekaboo I see you,

I don't care if he saw me or not, I curled up into a ball. "My mistake. It's only curtains." I breathed out a long breath. Please, please someone, anyone, help me. "Come out come out wherever you are." It again began to chant. Then it clicked. He doesn't know my demon animal. Maybe I should turn into it. Ok, what was the spell. I tried to remember, "Come out come out wherever you are." And his voice was definitely not helping. YA, 'ZÓO'

I felt a little dizzy and closed my eyes. When I opened it everything seemed big. I looked at my feet more like paw. Perfect. I quietly came out from behind the throne.  The sight in front of me was horrible. Everything was smashed down into pieces. The pillars were broken, scratch marks on the wall. I slowly stood in front of the throne. "Oh there you are, little bunny." Shit how did he know.

I slowly turned around, there was no one. But then a thing caught my paw. It was a tentacle. I struggled to get out. "Such a weak little bunny." Again a voice boomed. Who the hell is he calling weak. I roared. And then it happened. My teeth grew so my claw. I tore the tentacle and fell on the ground. I roared again. Now come on. You wanna fight me. Show me what you got. But everything started to fade away. "You are perfect."  'METATÓPISI' I turned back. My whole head hurt. It felt like someone was hammering my head. "Perfect for my son." With that everything disappeared. I was falling in a black hole. "HYUNGGGGGG..."

Jungkook P.O.V

"HYUNGGGGGG...." I woke up. I looked everywhere. I was on my bed of my house, (they are back in earth.) I hurriedly got up from the bed. In a second everybody came in my room. I quickly hugged Jin hyung and began crying. "Why me....why me hy-hyung....w-why me-e." I sobbed hardly, grabbing his shirt. "I-I don't...I d-don't wanna see.....se-e that d-dream ag-gain h-hyung." He patted my back. Then someone lifted me up. It was Taehyung. I hugged him too. "P-please.....please don't l-leave me-e alone....please, Tae." I cried loudly. Everyone gathered around me. "Its fine Kookie. Calm down." Everyone began consoling me. And eventually I calmed down.

Taehyung was hugging me tightly and mumbling something. I couldn't make out what he was saying but it sounded something like sorry and please forgive me. I wiped my tears. "Why are we back hyung. And when did we come " Jin hyung looked at me and smile. "We came here yesterday after you fainted near the throne. And you all have to study, you know. And surprisingly I got my job. And even more surprising, I didn't even gave an interview. Anyways, Gotta work." I giggled on his answer. He never failed to put a smile on my face. I looked around. "Where is Hobi hyung." "Oh he and Y/N are staying in hell for sometime, I don't know why though." Namjoon hyung commented.

Eventually they all went down and I went to shower. I miss my shower. I stripped off my clothes and opened the shower and let my body relax. That dream. It felt so real, and especially I was not asleep at all. All that I know is, I touched the throne and boom, I was having a nightmare. I sighed. I applied soap and washed my body. I'll ask Taehyung. He is the king of hell. He must know it. I wiped my body and changed into something loose;

 I wiped my body and changed into something loose;

I went downstairs, skipping happily on the stairs. Then I heard it a faint whisper like voice telling, "You can change places Eve but I'll come and get you." I quickly turned around. Due to that I slipped on the stairs and fell. My head hit hard on the floor. I couldn't see anything properly. Everything appeared blur and faint. Before i past out, with all my strength i called my hyungs. "H-HYUNG--G, H--HELP ME-E."

Taehyung P.O.V

I heard Jungkook shout. I quickly stood up and ran towards the sound. And there I saw Jungkook on the end of the stairs lying unconscious. I quickly keeled beside him and lifted his head. Blood was coming from his forehead. I was speechless. I shook his head multiple times. "Kookie, Jungkook, baby open your eyes. Please open you're eyes." Everyone came. They all were horrified. I carried him. "Namjoon hyung get the car." I literally ran outside with Jungkook on my arms. I laid him on the backseat and got into the driver seat and drove the car towards the hospital. Hang on Kook. I'm here, you're safe.

I got in the hospital and shouted for the doctors. "DOCTOR, HELP. DOCTORRRS...." and they came running towards me. They checked Jungkook. "We have to take him to the emergency room." I nodded. "Please save him." The doctors smiled and nodded. "Its our job, young man." So the doctors took Jungkook into the emergency room and I stayed outside. In the mean time, everyone arrived. "How is Jungkook." Jin hyung asked,  huffing and puffing. I shook my head. "The treatment is going on." Everyone nodded and sat on the bench. Kook please be safe.

'Son be careful.' A sound from the back of my head said. I hissed. 'Shut up father. I know you're behind this.' The voice sighed. 'Listen son, I've said you multiple times that after I gave you the responsibility of handling EVE'S dream, I've dare not gave him a single dream. Someone else is behind this.' I rolled my eyes. 'Like I would believe you.' The voice went quiet for a second and I thought my father was done talking but the voice continued. 'Look son I think it's time I tell you this. You are the king of hell and Jungkook is the eve. I cannot interfere in any matters related to you and eve, as I've retired from the throne of king. So even if I want, I cannot make Jungkook have those dreams.' Now I was listening carefully and with guilt. I was accusing him for no reason. 'Um-umm ..I'm sorry father. I was so stupid. After I saved Jungkook from the first unknown dream, I thought it was you because you used to handle his dream before. I'm sorry.' The voice chuckled. 'It's fine son. I know how stressed you are, handling hell. I understand but son be careful. The thing that cause those dreams are very dangerous. And I know it's time that you should know.' The voice went silent. 'Father, you there.' I heard a sigh. 'You know how your mom was killed right.' A sudden sight came in front of me. I pulled back my tears. No Taehyung stay strong. Not in this situation. I hummed. Everyone looked at me. "Taehyung you okay." Yoongi hyung asked. I nodded. "Just talking with father." He huffed and nodded. No more questions were asked. 'Yoongi still angry with me.' 'Yes.' 'After I knew the truth I wanted to apologise but I didn't got a chance to explain myself.' I smiled. 'He will give you a chance but first tell me the important thing.' 'You're mom didn't cheated on me and you know I didn't kill her, anyways Yoongi thinks that I killed her. *sigh* She was killed by a imp who worked under someone. I don't know who he is but, I killed the imp and then did my research. Then I found a note, written by your great great great grandfather, that there is a thing known as "IT."' My heart stopped for a sec after I heard what he said, 'And he goes after every EVE of demon kingdom to either marry him/her or

KILL THEM.

*that's for today. Stay safe.*
*bye 👐*

**bye 👐*