16) ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Taehyung P.O.V

"Why did you capture us." Yoongi hyung asked with venom in his voice. My father sighed and rubbed his head. "Yoongi I've told you more than thousand time, I didn't kill your mother." Yoongi hyung scoffed. "Huh..like I would believe." Father shook his head in disappointment. "Anyways, I've called you here because, a big war is about to break." I looked at him confused. "Who dares asks us, for a war. That person must be mad."

My father glared at me. "And it's not here. The two kingdom of heaven is going to battle." "Which two." Namjoon hyung asked. "The kingdom of sky and earth." "Why." "Well let's say, Zeus is angry with Nyx and Selene for betraying the air kingdom and Mother Gaia is very, very disappointed with Zeus." "So why do you need us." Hobi hyung asked while munching my chips. "The earth kingdom is asking for our help." "And why should we help them. I rather sit and watch the war." Hoseok hyung complained and Yoongi hyung agreed. "And do you think that I'll say yes without anything in return." "So what did you ask in return." I said while taking the bag of chips from Hobi hyung. "I asked a small peace of,-" I glared at him. "Okay a big land of sky if the the earth kingdom will win." Yoongi hyung quickly stood up. "When is the war." My father laughed. "From tomorrow." We nodded. "Okay you all may leave now." We stood up and were about to leave. "Ah..And bring you mates and especially Eve and Y/n. I haven't seen them in a while." I rolled my eyes and nodded.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Jin hyung have you seen Taehyung." "Oh they have gone to hell, Namjoon said that Taehyung father had something important to discuss." Important to discuss?? This late. It must have been really important. "And why did you needed him." "Oh Jimin hyung is looking for Yoongi as they didn't even came for dinner and asked me to ask Taehyung. I better tell him this, otherwise he will go to hell." Jin hyung laughed. "Jimin do really love Yoongi, I see." I Laughed too. "Can't deny it."

I quickly went looking for Jimin hyung and found him in his room. "Hey, hyung. Jin hyung said that they all have gone to hell as Taehyung father had call them to discuss something important." I heard him sighed in relif. "Thanks for getting the information Jungkook. I was so worried." I giggled. "What.." He asked. "I see you really really reallllllly love Yoongi hyung." He grew red on my sentence. "N-no what-t are you-you talking about." I laughed. "You know one fun fact hyung, you can lie but you face cannot." And then I quickly ran out of his room. I could heard him shouting my name.

I went inside Jin hyung room. He was reading. "Jin hyung, you already are a doctor, how much do you even need to read." He chuckled. "Its not about degree Jungkook. Being something doesn't means it's over, Kookie. It means a start of new life. A life we are not familiar with. So we must learn as much as we can." I just huffed. "Training with Namjoon hyung had made you smarter hyung." He just laughed. "Okay enough. Come sleep." And I did just what he said. I went under the covers and snuggled under Jin hyung arms as the sleep influenced me. I do love sleeping but I hate the nightmares-

I woke up with the light noise of gurgling and cold wind breeze. I rubbed my eyes and looked around me I was in my bedroom and Jin hyung was there too. Did he shift us in my room. Anyways, a sudden wave of thrust hit me. I looked at the lamp desk but there was no water. Ya right now I have to walk all the down the kitchen and fetch water. I slowly stood up from my bed, carefully not wake Jin hyung up and made my way out the room in dark. My heart was throbbing out of my cheats due to fear and did Jin hyung again forgot that I have a fear of dark.

I made my ways down the stairs, And in the kitchen. I tried to turn on the lights but no success. I guess the electricity is cut off. But I knew where the fridge is even in the dark. As I reach near the fridge a cold wind ran down my back. I quickly turned around but I could see nobody in the dark. Must be my imagination. I opened the fridge and took a water bottle out but as it got out of the fridge it turned in to a block of ice.

I stood there, the bottle of ice on my hands, shook about what just happened. I quickly put the bottle back in the fridge and turned around. I guess no water for me tonight. But as I turned around the temperature of the room dropped. It suddenly felt cold. I miss the blankets. I quickly started to head to my room but something blocked my way. I could not see it properly but even then I could see it's long bony hand stretching towards me and the ragged cloak it was wearing;

 I could not see it properly but even then I could see it's long bony hand stretching towards me and the ragged cloak it was wearing;

It looked very frightening. I gulped in fear and and quietly turned around. I hope it didn't noticed me. I guess I have to sleep on the sofa tonight. But when I turned around I could see more and more of these creatures. What are they. I stood on my place frozen, not knowing what to do. Suddenly one came near me and it looked me in my eyes. I gulped. It made some gurgling sound and flew right above me. Due to the instinct I ducked my head but I fell on the floor. The creature crawled over me and then I saw it's face. OH MAN HOLY SHIT.

It stared at me but all I could feel was dizziness and fear. What was it doing. Then more and more came. Everyone circling around me. I could feel my energy being drained out of me. My body ran cold and I couldn't feel myself or my body temperate. I laid there flat on the floor like a block of ice, hopelessly. These scary black things were draining my life out of me but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't open my mouth for shouting, move my limbs to fight or protest nor move my body to run. Hyung where are you. Am I going to die. No no no this must be a dream. I can't possibly die, right. It must be my nightmare. But it feels too real to even protest about it. Taehyung where are you. Help me Tae.

IS THIS MY END.

*guess whether this is his dream or not*
*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*