28) THE END

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up as someone was shaking me nonstop. "What..." I yelled as I sat up. It was Noona. She smiled at me and I rubbed my eyes. She sat next to me and grabbed my hands. "Sorry." She whispered. "Why Noona..." "I'm sorry for my brother. Whatever he did to you.. I'm so sorry." I hugged her. "It's not your fault Noona. Don't be sorry. It fine." She nodded. "But Taehyung want to see you." I frowned. "Tell him I don't want to see his face." She nodded and went away.

I went to the bathroom and showered. I changed my clothes;

And went downstairs, in the hope of seeing Jimin hyung

And went downstairs, in the hope of seeing Jimin hyung. If he is not in home, I will have to search for him too. I was on the stairs when I saw Taehyung in the living room. I huffed and decided to return up. "Jungkook, please stop..." I rolled my eyes and started to run up but I was blocked by a tiger. I huffed. "Leave me alone will you." I shouted as I began to walk the other way.

I sat on the sofa, as Taehyung turned to his human form. "Jungkook just one time, listen to me." I blocked my ears and replied. "I cannot hear you." I shouted. "Jungkook." "No no no, I really can't hear you." He removed my hand from my ear. "Jungkook just listen-" "Jungkook you coming..." Taehyung was cut by Jimin hyung.

I looked at him. He had his favourite bat in his hand. "Where are you going hyung." "I told you yesterday I have some unfinished business to do. Come we can go find Jin hyung after." He replied with a sinister smile. Oh my, is Yoongi hyung still alive. Who is he going to kill, now. I nodded and started to run towards him. "Jungkook." Taehyung called out. I sighed. "If you really want to explain anything, wait for me. If I find you here when I return, I might give you the chance. Even if not, I hate you Kim Taehyung."

I followed Jimin hyung as we were walking in a new found ally. "Will you forgive him, if he is there when you return." He asked out of no where. I huffed. "I might not." He laughed. Suddenly I heard a loud calling. "OPPA...I didn't know that you'll actually call but why here." I stood there shocked as I saw Yesterday's girl. She looked at me and frowned. "Why is he here." I snarled. Jimin hyung shook his head at me. I rolled my eyes. "You know girl, I would need help. I'm not that strong." I chuckled internally at the irony in his sentence. She gasped. "Oppa are we having threeso-" "shh." Jimin hyung put his finger on her lips and she blushed. "Just don't speak.... let me handle it."

I sat on the ground as Jimin hyung hit the girl's head. "Oppa.." he mimicked the girl's voice. "How's this for oppa." He said as he hit her head. "Chill hyung, she's dead." "It a pity, so short life for a sluty girl." He huffed. "Hyung let's go and find Jin hyung. We have a lot more sorry to tell him." I said as I stood up from the ground. He shrugged. "Fine let's go." He snapped his finger and the girls body was gone. "Wow, when did you learn that trick." "I learned it myself. I snucked into the library one time." I rolled my eyes. "And you didn't call me." "Just forget I told you that."

"Is this the only place that we can search." I asked as he opened the portal to the hell. "Yep, the only place." We stepped inside the portal and we ended in the palace's hall. "JIN HYUNG..." I shouted. No answer. I walked towards the kitchen, no one. Jimin hyung went to check the room. I sat on the sofa as I waited for him. "No one." He said as he came down the stairs.

"Let's go to the garden he must be there." I nodded. "HYUNG.." I shouted as we entered the garden. And there he was, I his animal form with an owl. Why does that owl look suspicious. He quickly changed into his human form.
"What are you doing here." "Hyung-" "I wanted to help you, but two you didn't trust me. Now, what do you want."

My head suddenly began to hurt. Have I heard those word somewhere. Anyways I pushed that pain and hugged him. "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry hyung. We should have believe you but we thought it was a prank. Even Taehyung said that you were just angry with him." I cried as I hugged him tightly. Jimin also joined. "I shouldn't have said those words to you hyung. Please forgive me." Jimin cried as he pushed his head deeper into hyung's chest.

"It's ok. I-I forgive you two. Ca-an you two please loosen your-ur grip I can't breath-th." We quickly let him go and smiled at him. "Jin let's go inside." I heard Namjoon hyung voice. I quickly blocked Jin hyung. "Stay away from us." Jimin hyung hissed at him. "Hey, hey.. I'm not like them." I growled. "As if I would believe you." Jin hyung patted my back. "He is telling the truth." I hissed at Namjoon hyung. "Don't come near to my hyung. It's your punishment, then." Namjoon hyung groaned. "That's cheating. Jin-" "hmm I agree with Kookie." "What.." there was a silence then we all laughed. "Let go back home, I know you two haven't eaten anything."

I nodded, then I suddenly remembered. Taehyung. Will he be there. What if he really left. There was a sharp pain in my chest. Calm down Jungkook. But the pain won't go away. I tried my fullest to suppress it and not let any sound out, I some how succeeded. Namjoon hyung opened the portal and we stepped in. I saw him,.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok hyung sitting with Noona. Taehyung was no where to be found. Jimin patted my shoulder. "Yoongi left yesterday night." He chuckled. "I already told you, we believed some people who were not trustworthy." I nodded. Shouldn't I be happy that he left. I wanted him to leave, didn't I. But why, not see him here, I feel soo.... Suddenly I saw black dots all over the place and my surrounding began to spin. I closed my eyes. Why?? why does all of this feel like an....

EVIL DREAM.

—————————————————
*--THE END--*
—————————————————

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"hyung, that's not fair."

*bye👐*