18) WHO ARE YOU

Jungkook P.O.V

"But who attacked me, hyung. Were they from the lower hell." He shook his head. "They were the death eaters, workers of the underworld." "But why would they attack me." "Don't know, that is why Taehyung had gone there to enquire. Somebody must be behind this." I nodded in understandment. "Ok fine children, even thought you two are way older than me, you still act like children, I'll make some dinner. Finish this movie."

After dinner I waited for Taehyung. Hope he is all right. What if the death eaters harm him too. I shivered from the thought. "Kookie you're not sleeping." I shook my head. "I'll wait for Taehyung." "Oh come on Kookie. You heard hyung, he is the king of all the hell. He'll be fine. Come on sleep with me today." I sighed and nodded. Jimin and I went to his room and fell on the bed. Jimin quickly hugged me with his body from the side and mumbled a quiet good night. I giggled and said the same. "Goodnight."

"Wake up buddy, you can't sleep all day, now can you." This voice was new, I haven't heard this voice before. For some reasons I didn't want to open my eyes, I couldn't open my eyes. I could feel cold breeze all over my body and chilling breaths. I calmed down for a sec and slowly opened my eyes. I was lying on a long dining table. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Only the area of the dining table were lit. Other area were dark. I tried to scoot my legs but I couldn't move it. I saw a chain wrapped on my legs. Shit.

I looked around. No One. Zoó. I said and closed my eyes. I could feel my body shrink. And finally I could no longer feel the chain on my leg. Fools, stupid jokers, with no mind. Did they forget I could change into an animal. I jumped from the table and, turned back into human. I took a step forward and another. I slowly started walking ahead. Ok, now the only thing left is to find a way out. Oh gosh, I wished Taehyung was here.

Then I heard a sound of ball. I quickly went towards that sound. I saw a person. "Hey..." And He turned around. It was Taehyung. I smiled and quickly ran towards him but as I touched him, he stumbled back. "Taehyung." I called him and touched his cheeks. His head flew to the side as if I had slapped him. Blood began dripping from his lips and tears ran down my eyes. "Tae..."I cried and grabbed his shoulder. But he went fly in the dark and I could hear a loud thud.

I ran after him but stopped after I saw him inside a cage;

"Taehyung." I cried and tried to run near him but I was pushed back. I again tried, I could see him crying, but failed. I moved my hands forward and I could feel a sold wall. Glass. "Tae..."I shouted for him as I banged on the glass wall. I pushed the glass but no available. "Tae..Tae..."I couldn't see anything clearly because of tears. I wiped my tears okay last try. I stepped back and ran towards the wall but there was nothing and I fell flat on the ground. I quickly stood up and there was. No cage, no Taehyung. "Tae..."

I began wondering around. I gulped as I began moving again. "Tae..." I called but no reply. But in the distance I could see a bright light. I slowly went towards the light. As I got nearer I could see a room. "Jiminie..hyung....." I could see him from a far. He was sitting on a chair. "Hyung...." I shouted as I ran towards him but a cage bar came in my way. "Hyung..." I shouted as I tried to go between the gap of the bars but no matter how many times I tried to squeeze my body, I couldn't get through.

"Hyung can't you see me." I cried as he just sat there staring at my direction;

" I cried as he just sat there staring at my direction;

Then suddenly a black hooded creature came near him. "Hey don't go near my hyung..." the creature gave him an apple. And hyung just stared at the fruit. "No no no hyung please don't eat that, no hyung." But I guess he didn't heard me. He just took a bite of it. "Hyung..." the apple fell from his hands and he fell from the chair. I leaned on the bars and sat on the floor. "Hyung... please stand up." I murmured as I closed my eyes. "Tae...Hyung...I'm sorry."

Taehyung P.O.V

Hades bowed before me as I sat on his throne. "Now, tell me how did the death eaters escaped and went into the modern realm." I growled and he shivered. "I-I don't know, your majesty...I didn't let anyone out. The death eaters were with me all the time." "So you mean to say that, MY MATE was lying." He shook his head. "I didn't meant that, your majesty. It's just that non of my death eaters did that, maybe you should visit the lower hell. Few of the death eaters were sent there to reform as they didn't listen to me." I sighed. "You should had informed me earlier, Hedi." I slowly calmed down from your majesty form to his friend. "It's fine Tae. I know how it feels. As Persephone is on earth now, I couldn't help but fell anxious about her." I chuckled and stood up from his throne, "go take your seat. I'll meet you some other day."

As we came back home, I saw Jin and Namjoon pacing back and forth. "What happened." I asked. "Oh there you are. Jungkook is crying and asking where you are." I nodded and quickly went up as others followed me. When I reached Jimin room I looked at Jungkook, who was hugging Jimin and Y/N was trying to console him. When he saw me he launched toward me and hugged me. "I'm sorry hyung, I couldn't save you. It's my fault. I should had tried to break that glass wall more faster." I could hear him sob as I rubbed his back. "It's ok Kook. That was a dream. You will never hurt me, now shhhh..."

BUT I COULD FEEL THE PRESENCE OF ANOTHER DEMON IN HIM.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👋*

 Stay safe**bye👋*