26) WHY US

Jungkook P.O.V

It's been two days since Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung had ran away. They haven't come back home. I'm really starting to get worried. "Tae, we should search for the two hyungs." I asked Taehyung who was sleeping next to me. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't worry Jungkook, if Jin is with Namjoon, then he is safe." I nodded. "But I really don't understand, why would he say that." Then I turned to Taehyung. "Or is it true." Taehyung just smiled. "I told you Jin hyung was angry with us, so he was just letting his anger out. Now don't think about that so much. Just sleep ok." I nodded and snuggled inside his arms.

I was woken the next day by some loud banging on the door. I looked at my side and Taehyung was gone. He must have some important work. I went and opened the door to reveal Jimin hyung. "What happened hyung," I asked while rubbing my eyes. But he just came inside and locked the door. "Hyung, what happened." He sat on my bed and patted the place next to him. I sat next to him. He was smiling like a mad person. "Hyung tell me what happened." He said nothing but tiled his head. And there on his neck was a mark. My eyes grew big. "Yoongi hyung marked you." He smiled and nodded. I hugged him. "Congrats, when is the wedding." He just blushed.

We got ready for school;

Jimin was wearing a thick scarf to cover his mark

Jimin was wearing a thick scarf to cover his mark. Of course Yoongi hyung didn't want that to happen but, if others saw that mark, they would probably say that some dog had bitten my Jiminie's neck. Anyways today also, Taehyung, Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung will not be able to attend school. "Come I'll drop you two first." Hobi hyung said while grabbing the car keys. We just nodded. School wasn't that far but hey, who would let go of a free ride.

Finally we reached school, a boring place. Jimin and I got out from the car, thanked Hoseok hyung and went inside the school. We went to our first class, which was maths. I sighed because I can't do maths. The teacher came and began blabbering about some maths problem which I had no interest into. Then finally his blabbering stopped when the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and got out of the class with Jimin. "Did you understand anything, hyung." He shook his head. "Don't expect me to understand that math. He got too many problems." I chuckled at his jokes. Then we headed to our next class......

Finally luch time. I was starving. "Hyung let's go to the roof top." He nodded. We went to the roof top and sat on the floor. "Hyung did that hurt." I did while pointing towards his neck. He touched his mark and blushed. "Oh, at first it did but then nope." He said while taking a big bite of his sandwich. "Maybe...." he continued"... you should ask Taehyung to mark you too." My eyes grew big and I stared at him with shock. "Ho-how, w-why what-" "My dear Jungkook. Don't you love him." Analysing all the things that happened, yes. I nodded my head. "Then ask him to mark you." "B-but how...." he thought for a bit then shouted "call him and ask him out on a date." I looked at him with 'huh' face.

So, now I was calling Taehyung, due Jimin hyung constantly telling me to call him. I took a deep breath when I saw Taehyung picked it. "Why are you calling me Jungkook." "U-ummm h-hyung....." "what happened you never called me hyung. Do you need anything." Shit. "Umm-mmm nothing its just-just....." I paused. "Date, date" Jimin hyung was whispering. "I wa-was wondering if we co-could go on a da-date tonight..." "hmmm of course but I'll pick the location." "Ok-k..." then he hunged up. That's it??? That's it, I was afraid for no reason. I looked at Jimin. "What did he say." I blushed. "Holy shit... Jungkook is going to get laid tonight." With that he ran away. "HYUNG." And I chased after him.

Finally school ended. We were heading back home and Jimin hyung was teasing me. "Shut up hyung." I shouted as I opened the front door. "Nope, nope, nope... today's your first date, I'm going to make you pretty." "Hyung." I whined. "Oh.. you two are back. Come I've made some snacks." Y/N Noona said from the kitchen. "Where are others, Noona." Jimin asked as we sat down to eat. "Hoseok is handling some problems in hell. And about Yoongi and Taehyung, I don't know." "So, Jin hyung isn't back." Noona shook her head. "It's all my fault, I should have said those things. I'm a bad brother." Jimin voice was barely audible. I hugged him. "It's fine hyung. He will be fine and will come back home soon."

I sat on my study table, doing my homework, then suddenly my room door burst opened. I got startled and fell from the chair. I looked towards the door to see Jimin and Noona with heart eyes. "Don't telling me-" "Yep I told her." Jimin said, cutting my words. "Oh my my, finally my brother is going to date. I'm proud of you hyung." Noona praised Taehyung who was not practically here. I huffed. "Noona, not you too."

"Ah ah ah... I'm in charge of the dress." "What the-" "Stop, he hasn't called me yet, so don't be so excited. It's not my wedding." I said cutting between their arguments of 'who will do what to me.' "Thanks the heavens, it's not your wedding, yet." They replied giggling. Is it my date or theirs.

It's past 8 and no sign of Taehyung or his calls. "Jungkook don't be sad. He must be organizing a big surprise." I just smiled at him. "It's ok hyung. I'm fine." We were currently sitting on the sofa. Noona and Jimin hyung cheering me because I think that Taehyung had forgot about our date. But suddenly the door burst opened and Yoongi hyung and Taehyung came in but Yoongi hyung was drunk and..

HE HAD BROUGHT A GIRL....

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*