10) NEW PERSON

Happy birthday my beautiful, cute and sassy friend(she won't let anyone touch her), Yoshida_kaito.

Stay healthy, safe and I hope you have a long life.
______________________________________

Jungkook P.O.V

We went running downstairs to see Hobi hyung with a girl. Hmm.. who is she. We went near them. The girl was lying on the couch and Hobi hyung was looking at her. Hmm... something fishy. In a split second Jin hyung came running down the stairs. "What happened. Why are you shouting." He said while calming down his breath. "Oh hyung please check if Y/N is fine or not. She isn't breathing properly and I can't hear her heartbeat." Jin hyung nodded and went near that girl. What was her name...ah..Y/N. Jin hyung sat next to her and checked her pulse but when he touch her she woke up and scoot near the couch, frightened after seeing us. "Wh-ho a-are you-u. W-what am I d-doing here-e." She hugged her knees. Jhope went near her. "Y/N dont be scared. No one will hurt you. Calm down." She looked at hoseok and hugged him. "So Y/N right." Hyung asked, she nodded. "Well let me check you. I think your not fine." She nodded. Then someone poked me I looked around and saw Jimin hyung with a curious face. "Who is she." He asked. "I think Y/N or something." He nodded.

Taehyung looked at her. His face seemed off. Does he know her. Does she know him. Is he her boyfrie- stop it Jungkook. I shook my head. "Y-y/N." She looked at Taehyung. Something off. "Hyung-g." She ran and hugged Taehyung. I don't know but something inside me wants to rip that girl out of Taehyung embrace and kill her. But cool down Jungkook. She said Hyung. But Taehyung never told me he had a sister. "How did you get here Y/N-ah." "They-y a-again kicked m-me out h-hyung." "Don't cry. I'll take care of you okay." I felt my anger boil. Who is this girl. "Tae-" "Taehyung who is she." Jin hyung asked and nodded at me. Thanks hyung. "Oh she, she is my step sister. You know my father had many night stands. She is the result of that. That's why I always care for her." I took a long breath and sighed. She must have gone through a lot. I- "Hi Y/N, I'm Jungkook. I think your older than me. I'll call you noona." She weakly smiled at me. I smiled back. "Hi Jungkook. You're so cute." She stated. I blushed. Did I told you I love when someone talks good about me. If no, then now you know.

Everybody introduced themselves. She looked comfortable with us. I don't know but I ended up putting my head on her lap. She was playing with my hair. It was so calming. I was playing with my phone but then I felt someone staring at me. I sighed. Who could it be anyway. Of course Taehyung. I sat straight. "What Kookie uncomfortable." I shook my head. "You know I should probably go to sleep. I don't want to end sleeping on your lap." She chuckled. I smiled. Then out of nowhere Hobi hyung came in front of us. "Hey Kookie can I burrow Y/N." I smiled. "She is all yours hyung. Anyway I was going to sleep." He blushed a little. Ooooooohh..... I think hyung likes her. I smirked. I guess I have to play CUPID. I stood up and ran to my room. I meet Jimin on the way. "Hey Kookie do you know where Yoongi is." I shook my head. "Oh." He looked kinda sad. Oh my my. He likes Yoongi. I guess I have to play CUPID here too. I smirked. "Ooohh.... someone misses someone." He literally blushed. I'm always right. "Oohh..someone's blushing." I said and ran away. I could hear him shouting my name. I giggled and went to my room.

I opened the door and went inside. Walking towards the bed, closing the door in the process. I sat on my bed and yawned. I laid on the bed and covered myself with blankets. I closed my eyes but I felt someone touching my cheeks. Oh who could it be. I could sense him from his hands. He was obviously Taehyung. I pretended that I was asleep. He creased my cheeks. "You know you're so cute and beautiful." I blushed. "Your face, your lips, your bunny smile, your body, your curves." He said while sliding his hands down on my body. "Your eyes, your black innocence and how you couldn't even pretend to sleep correctly." I was surprised. He knew I wasn't asleep. "Now open up your eyes Kook. I know you're awake." I first opened my one eye. I laughed awkwardly. He smiled and shook his head. "Okay now sleep." He said while hugging me and snuggling into me.

Wow..he's so soft all of a sudden.

A/n P.O.V

"Y/N-ah Where are you."Jin was looking for her everywhere but couldn't find her. He had to check if her temperature is stable or not. "Where is this girl." He mumbled. He went everywhere searching for her. When he was passing from Hoseok room, he heard someone sniffing. He opened the door and went inside. The site shocked him. Hoseok was hugging Y/N and she was crying. "What happened to her." He asked while rubbing her back. "She told me not to tell anyone." He nodded. "I understand." He took Y/N from Hoseok and made her sit on the bed. "Don't cry Y/N-ah, now don't move I'm going to check your temperature." She nodded slowly. He took the thermometer from his pocket and put it in her mouth. "Keep it down your tongue." She nodded.

He took the thermometer out of her mouth. 98°F. "Your temperature is stable. Now rest." He looked towards Hoseok. "Take care of her okay." Hoseok nodded quickly.

Jimin was looking everywhere for Yoongi. "Where is he." He was going outside to look for him but someone stopped him. He looked around and saw Jin hyung. "Jimin don't go outside. We are in Hell not in our home." Jimin sighed. "Hyung had you seen Yoongi hyung." "Oh didn't he tell you, he and Namjoon had gone to do some work." "Where." Jimin asked. He chuckled, leading Jimin towards Jimin's room. "Where do you think. They're the royalties of hell. Must be something like punishing, snatched soul, etc, etc." Jimin giggled at his sarcasm. "Ok Jimin sleep you need rest." Jimin nodded and went inside. Jin also went to his room to sleep.

THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT AWAITS FOR THEM TOMORROW.

*That's for today*
*bye😉*

*That's for today**bye😉*