27) BITE

Jungkook P.O.V

"Yoongi, who is she." Jimin hyung shouted at Yoongi hyung. "Who are you." Yoongi replied back. "Yoongi, how much have you drink that you forgot about me." Jimin hyung was red with anger which was pretty much not a good sign. "I'm asking one more time, who is she" Jimin hyung asked with gritted teeth. Suddenly the girl pushed Jimin away. "Who are you to ask him who am I." The girl shouted at him. I gulped. She is digging her own grave. "Oppa, let's go up. It's so annoying here." The girl said while clinging to Yoongi arms. I heard Noona gagged. Yep, she hated the word Oppa. Too cheesy....

Jimin hyung glared at the girl and then Yoongi. "Yoongi, one last time, who is she." This time Yoongi hyung pushed Jimin. "She is someone more important than you." I was shocked. "W-what." Jimin hesitated but asked. "You thought, I marked you because I loved you. Stupid brain. Jin was right. We were betting. Namjoon, me and Taehyung. We were betting on who will mark their mate first, and I won. This is my prize." He said while bring the girl more close to him. "And you didn't believe the one who was telling the truth. I feel bad for Jin." Then he laughed. I looked at Taehyung. "Is that true, Tae. You were only doing this because of the bet." Taehyung could not make eye contact with me and it answered yes.

Jimin hyung and I stood there feeling all kind of emotions. We believed them in instead of Jin hyung. My hyung. "So, if you'll move from my way, we have some unfinished business to do." He said, grabbing the girl's waist and the girl squealed. Jimin hyung shook his head and blocked his way. "We also have some unfinished business, Min Yoongi." But the girl pushed Jimin again and Yoongi hyung took the girl to Jimin's room. "YOONGI.." Jimin hyung shouted but the door slammed shut.

Jimin hyung fell on the floor and started to cry. I've never seen him so vulnerable before. "J-Jungkook-" "shut up. Keep it to yourself." I cut Taehyung's sentence, glaring at him. I quickly went and hugged Jimin. "Hy-hyung don't cry. Don't cry." "Sh-shut up, Jungkook. You don't know how it feels." I just nodded and patted his head. "It-it's gonna be alright. Alright." "Nothing's gonna be ok Jungkook. You heard him, they were playing with us for their pleasure." "Jimi-" "don't you dare speak Taehyung. I don't wanna hear your voice." Jimin hyung hissed at Taehyung. I gulped. "Calm down hyung calm down." "How can I calm Dow- AHHHHHH......."

A loud scream echoed in the hall which came from Jimin hyung. "H-Hyung" "Kookie it h-hurts- ahhh....." He said pointing at his mark. I looked at it. Shit, it was bleeding. "Noona please bring the first aid from the kitchen, hyung is bleeding." She nodded and quickly went to the kitchen. "Hyung, hyung.. take deep breath." I said as I carried him and laid him on the sofa. "It's ok deep breath...." "Kookie it-it hurts......" more blood began to come from the mark. I wish Jin hyung was here, we should have believed him. Noona came with the first aid. Ok Jungkook calm down, do not panic. Jin hyung had taught you basic steps. Take deep breaths.....

The hall was filled with Jimin hyung's loud cry. I pressed a soft cloth on his mark to stop the bleeding. "Hyung don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine." "Kookie it hu-hurts too mu-much- ahhh..... I-I can't take it- ahhhhh.....too much..." he sobbed loudly. I looked at Taehyung who was just silently standing there the whole time.  "Can't you do anything." I asked him angrily. He just shook his head. I glared at him. "T-that's a mate problem, I can't do anything." I huffed. "Mate problem." I mumbled angrily.

I bandaged Jimin hyung's neck and Noona went to put the first aid back. "Hyung are you ok now." He hummed. "I-I just can't move my neck. Tha-that's all..." "ok.." I creased his cheeks and patted his hair. "I'm sorry, hyung." "Why.." "you were in pain and...-...and I couldn't do any-anything." He smiled. "It's not your place to be sorry, Kookie. We just believed some people, who were not trustworthy....."

I carried Jimin hyung to my room and tugged him in the bed. I went to the other side and also got on the bed. I hugged him, making sure not to touch his neck. "Hyung, I'm going to find Jin hyung tomorrow, will you come." He patted my hands. "Sorry Kookie, tomorrow I have some unfinished business to do..." I gulped. He is going to kill someone tomorrow. "H-hyung are you-" "just sleep Kookie....."

Jimin P.O.V

I haven't slept the whole night. I played with Jungkook's hair as he was sleeping peacefully. I touched my neck, the pain is fully gone but the anger. You're getting it back, Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung. I'll make your life a living hell. I looked at Jungkook. "My Kookie.... thank heavens, you didn't have to go through this. I'll protect you Kookie. I'll not let the shadow named Taehyung move around you."

I carefully got up from the bed, making sure not to wake Jungkook up. I carefully tugged him in the blankets and patted his head. "Just sleep.." I whispered. I went to the bathroom. I looked at my neck and carefully unwrapped the bandage. I hissed. Yep, it hurts a little. I looked at my mark. It was fading, I guess. It looked like it was not there at all...

I quickly showered and put on some clothes. I have my clothes here too... because Jungkook would literally beg for me to sleep here;

 because Jungkook would literally beg for me to sleep here;

*imagine the bat too*

I got out of the room and headed towards my room. Someone is going to die today. Suddenly, I bumped with someone. That someone was non other that the girl. "Oh.. it's you." She said as she winked at me. Is she having a death wish. She handed me a paper. "Call me." She said and went away. I laughed. "You wouldn't want me to. If I do, it'll be your last call." I whispered...

I bragged into my room to see Yoongi still fast asleep. I went to the bathroom, brought a jug full of water and threw it at him. He groaned and woke up. "Who the fuck-" he stopped in the mid sentence as he saw me. "What cat got your tongue. Speak.." I chuckled as I swung the bat forward and backward. "Jimin listen..." "there is nothing to listen. You hurt me, now your dead, that's it." I shouted as I charged towards him. But he grabbed my hands. "Jimin listen to me, just once..." "you've already lost your 'once'." I hissed at him and tried to break free from his grip. But he pulled me on the bed and pinned my hands above my head. He took my bat and hovered above me.

JUST LISTEN TO ME, JIMIN.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*