17) THE 7 HELL

"Baby.....wake up."

"You'll be alright Kookie just hang on......."

"Now you're scaring me....please...get up."

"Kookie...open your eyes for hyung..."
.............
Jungkook P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes as pain shot through my body. What just happened. I looked around me. Even though everything seemed blurred, I could figure it out as a hospital. "Where am I." I tried to talk but only a whisper came out. "Oh Jungkook you're finally awake, let me tell the others." I heard a girl shout. Was that Y/N.

After some times I could feel more presence around me but they only appeared blurry. "Kook can you see me." I slightly shook my head. "Don't worry Taehyung...it's just an effect. He was in coma for a month. Let him gain strength." Coma....for a month. But how. The last thing I know is that I was on the floor, my life being sucked out by those black creatu- "Kook,  you'll be alright. We're here for you." That was Jiminie hyung voice. I slightly smiled. "He is smiling." Hoseok and Jimin shouted. "I-idiots." I breathed out. Taehyung grabbed my hand and rubbed it. "Now now Kook don't pressure yourself. You'll be healthy in no time." Namjoon hyung said as Tae continued to rub my hands.

I was discharged from hospital after 2 days. But even then I couldn't properly function my body like I've forgot how to move a body. I went downstairs and into the kitchen only to collide with Y/N. "Kookie what are you doing here, go to your room and rest." I chuckled. "I'm fine Noona.  I just needed some water." Noona opened the fridge and handed me a bottle of water. "If you need anything just ask, I'll be at your service." I giggled and nodded. I exited the kitchen and went to the living room. Jin hyung had went to hospital. Namjoon hyung went to his girlfriend, and besides me and Noona, everyone is in school.

Time passed quickly, and everyone came back from where they have went. Now we were having a family time. Jin hyung went to make some popcorn as we decided to watch a movie or two. I was sitting between Jimin and Taehyung. Yoongi hyung was sitting beside Jimin. Hobi hyung and Noona were sitting on the floor saying they were comfortable there and Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were sitting opposite to each other.

We all grabbed some popcorn and blanket as we decided to watch Harry Potter; And the Prisoner of Azkaban. I love harry potter to be fair. Half way through the first scene of the movie, I began to feel uncomfortable. I hugged Taehyung's arms and squeezed myself inside the blankets only revealing my eyes but the feeling won't go. Then the part came where harry and his friends were finally heading to Hogwarts. They were on the train but it suddenly stopped and the temperature became icey cold. Then a black creature came in sight. My eyes grew big and I quickly paused the movie. I hid myself more near Taehyung and everyone looked towards me. "This--thi-this is the-e cre--creature I saw before I-I fainted....this-this creature ca--caused me t-to faint."

I could hear Namjoon hyung gasped and Taehyung mumbled, "that's not possible." I hugged Taehyung's arm more tightly.. I was afraid, what if they come after me once again, I don't want to feel that terrible experience again. "Are you sure it was this creature..." Hobi hyung asked with confusion in his voice. I nodded frantically. "Yoongi hyung contact Hades fast, how can they came in here." Yoongi hyung nodded, stood and went away.

After sometime he came and sat down. "He said that some of them had might got into the modern realm during the war." "But back then the war hadn't even started." "War??" "Oh Kook while you were in coma there was a war between the god of the sky and god of the earth. We were supporting the gods of earth and we won." "And I missed it." "Seriously Kook you're worried about that more than you're health." I giggled lightly. "I was kidding Jimin hyung." "You better be." "This can't happen. I'll meet Hades personally. Send a message to underworld, the king is coming." "But isn't Hades the king of underworld according to the books." "Ugh... Namjoon tell them, what hell is and how does it works, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung, come with me."

"Ok let's start...Well hell basically isn't what people think it is. There's no hell fire or lava or whatever people say there is in hell....well partially there is but...that's a different sector. Hell is divided into 7 distinct parts. Superior hell, the upper hell, death chamber, soul chamber, enchanted chamber, lower hell and the underworld. Each parts are ruled by different kings and they do their distinct job, nobody ever interfere in others work and are not even allowed to. The king of Underworld is Hades. He is in charge of keeping the bad souls locked in the Tartarus and in this work the Death eaters help him. The gate of underworld is guarded by Cerberus. The three headed dog, which was gifted to Hades from our former king because of his excellent work and Cerberus loves Taehyung.

The upper hell is controlled by Paimon. Taehyung trust this king very much after Hades, I don't know why. He is in charge of guarding all hell and that part is also the military of hell. Demons are trained there, making them stronger to protect hell.  Then the death chamber is ruled by Beleth. He is in charge of scheduling the death of people and bring the souls to hell.

Like many people say that good souls will go to heaven and bad to hell but there is no such things. All souls are brought here in hell to the soul chamber ruled by Purson. He is in charge of dividing the souls into different departments. Bad souls are sent to underworld for their punishment. Good soul are given a new life and the rest soul are turned into demon and trained in the upper chamber. And then Balam rules the enchanted chamber. This place makes magical weapons and new spells along with potion and is the home of other hell creature.

The lower hell is ruled by Keres with his brother Bates. Well this is the place that you will call a real hell. Pool of lava, bloods, bones, hell fire, even underworld is not that scary. This is the place where the useless souls and demon roam. It is the only place where no specific work is done..well it has a responsibility. To make those useless souls and demons useful but this part has been neglecting its duty from past few thousand years.

And lastly the superior hell, which is you know now ruled by Taehyung. This the the place that controls the other 6 parts of hell and is the most beautiful part of hell. Well let's say Taehyung is the king of all kings of hell. He is in charge of moving all the duties of hell smoothly."

"How old is Taehyung." I asked out of blue. "Oh. He is a thousand and one years old." I sneezed loudly...."A THOUSAND AND WHAT---" "yes, a thousand and 1. Yoongi is a thousand and 6 years old. Hoseok is a thousand and 8 years old and I am a thousand and 10 years old." Our mouth was wide open. "And you all call me hyung." Jin hyung said in shock. Namjoon hyung smiled sheepishly and said, "well it's..ummm ugh.." "Even I am five hundred and 7 years old." Noona said counting her fingers. My breath got caught on my throat as I coughed to let it out.

WOW WE'RE LIVING WITH PRETTY OLD PEOPLE.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👋*