23) I MIGHT

Jungkook P.O.V

It's been months since I got kidnapped that day. Taehyung is being more protective over me. Jimin is getting more close to Yoongi hyung, unlike me and Jin hyung. I just can't bring myself up to talk to Taehyung. If I try to, I'll just stop in mid-sentence staring at his eyes. And Jin hyung is not even trying because he knows that Namjoon hyung has a girlfriend.

Today was a normal weekend. Me sitting on the sofa playing with my phone. Yoongi hyung and Jimin cuddling right beside me. Taehyung on his duty in hell and Hobi hyung helping him. And my Jin hyung in his work. I think it sucks to be a doctor. You even have to work on weekends. I'm just happy that his shift will be shorter than the other days.

All of a sudden the door bell rang. I quickly ran toward it and opened, to reveal a messy Jin hyung. "What happened hyung." He just shook his head. "A very stubborn patient happened." I smiled at him. "Freshen up and let's watch a movie afterwards." He nodded. "Where is Namjoon." "Umm..." I hesitated but, "....he has a date with his girlfriend." I could clearly see sadness in his eyes. I placed my hands on his shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry hyung. Just go and freshen up. I'll make chocolate milkshake for you." He chuckled and shook his head. He nodded and came inside.

I went into the kitchen to make my hyung a chocolate milkshake. Maybe a strawberry milkshake for Jiminie too.. I don't know what Yoongi hyung likes but I guess I'll just make him a mint shake. "BOO." Someone screamed right in my ears. I got startled and fell on the floor. I could hear laughing and I looked at the person. It was Noona. "Y/N Noona. That was not funny." "Sorry Kookie. Come." She helped me up. "Anyways what are you doing." "I'm making milkshake." "Oh.. let me help you."

Then we made chocolate milkshake for my hyung. Two strawberry milkshake for me and Jimin and two mint shake for Noona and Yoongi hyung;

 Two strawberry milkshake for me and Jimin and two mint shake for Noona and Yoongi hyung;

"Hyungg~" I sang as I placed the shakes on the coffee table

"Hyungg~" I sang as I placed the shakes on the coffee table. "Thank you my Kookie, I really need that." Jimin launched towards his milkshake like a hungry lion. "Thanks kiddo." Yoongi said as he grabbed the other mint shake. I heard Jin hyung hyung down the stairs. I ran towards him and handed the milkshake. He just chuckled and shook his head.

After finishing drinking the milkshake, we began watching a movie. Which movie??? Well, I know movie but I don't know movie name. Then suddenly we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Jin hyung said and went to open the door. A few second later, I could hear him shout. "I-IRENE."

Jin P.O.V

We were watching a movie when suddenly there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said as I went to open it. I opened the door. As I saw who was standing in front of me, I couldn't help but shout. "I-IRENE." She was holding Namjoon's hand. Oh don't tell- "you know her, Jin. Anyways she is my girlfriend." I was shaking visibly. Due to anger or due to fear, I don't know. Suddenly I was pushed by Jungkook. "How dare you come here. Who gave you the permission to come here." "Hey hey, cool down boy. I'm Namjoon's girlfriend." I could see the range in Jungkook. Due to Jungkook shouting, Jimin also came. "Irene." Jimin said through gritted teeth. I sighed. "Y/N, Yoongi, take Jimin and Jungkook to their room and lock it from outside. I don't want to see blood today."

After Jimin and Jungkook were dragged away from here, I turned towards them. "Jin what-" "please don't talk." I said while interrupting Namjoon. "So, why are you here." "Oh, Jin. It been so long since I saw you. How are you doing." "Drop your act. I'm not falling." She smirked. "Oh. Jin don't be so angry with me. He broke up with me too.... He was an a**hole." "Oh really." I said while folding my arms. "You didn't told me that when you slapped me and said you were his girlfriend. You don't know how much I cried." She smirked.

"Oh my how many buckets did you cry." "Enough to drown you into it." I said with gritted teeth. I turned towards Namjoon, who was silent throughout these conversation, with a surprised pikachu face. "And you. I don't care if she is your girlfriend. If you wanna date, go somewhere else, not here." I said as I slammed the door on their faces.

I slid down the door and hugged my knees. Tears fell from my eyes. Why why, after these years. Why do they have come in front of me again and today. First, I met Suho in the hospital and then Irene. Then I could feel someone maybe two hugging me. "Hyung don't cry over her. I'll surely gonna kill her if I meet her again." Jimin said while kissing my arms. "And maybe you have to mend my room door. We kinds broke the lock." Jungkook said while patting my head. I chuckled and smiled. "I love you two..." I said as I kissed their cheeks.

Namjoon P.O.V

"Irene, talk to me and tell the truth." I said as I was being dragged by her to a nearby restaurant. "Oh.. Joonie, let's not talk about that." I pulled her into a quiet alley and pinned her on the wall. It was quiet and nobody was around. "I want to talk about that. Were you the one and only play girl of the university like Jin was talking about." She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Ok, I was. But I changed for you." She said smiling at me but I don't know why my blood was boiling higher than the boiling point. I scoffed.

"What, don't you believe me. Oh.. don't tell me you like him too.... what's with you all boys. First that Suho rejected me and now you are not believing me. I'll kill that Jin." She said while throwing her purse away. "Don't you dare." I said through gritted teeth. "Oh.. now you are talking for him. Let me tell you one thing. Jin is a slut. A gay slut to be exact. All he knows is how to get other's man and fuc-" "don't complete that sentence." "Oh.. what will you do huh, kill me-" then my hand went right through her chest and I took her heart out. "Exactly."

Her face was horrified looking at her heart beating on my hands. I could see my red eyes through her eyes. "Yo-you-you--" then she laid dead on the alley floor. I rolled my eyes and snapped my finger and then her body was gone. I looked at her heart on my hand.

I DON'T LIKE ANYONE TALKING BAD ABOUT MY JIN.

*that's for today. Stay safe *
*bye🤗*

 Stay safe **bye🤗*