6)WHAT THE HELL

Dark pitch dark
It's all black and white
Search in vain
You'll find no light

I woke up. Wow. No nightmares today. Finally it left. I looked around me. It was pitch dark. Wasn't it morning already. Only little amount of light was coming from the door which was little opened. Then I heard Jin Hyung calling me. "KOOKIE COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST NOW." I quickly jumped out of my bed and started running towards the door. I opened it but as I took a step I fell flat on the floor. I was confused and I looked behind me. My leg was chained on the bed. I struggled to get out of the chain. The chain made the most terrifying sound. I began to cry. I could her Jin hyung and Jiminie talking. I shouted for help. "Hyung please help. Help me." I was crying so hard that my voice became a whisper.

But in few seconds, there was no sound. I looked at my feet. No chain. I stood up. I looked down the hallway and up the hallway. Never knew my house had so long hallways. I began to walk but I heard a faint whisper saying,"Jungkook." I turned around and found Jin Hyung smiling at me. "HYUNG." I was so happy I went towards him but again I heard a whisper saying,"Jungkook." I turned around and found another Jin hyung "Come to me boy." He said and spread his hands out. I wanted to go to him but I heard previous Jin Hyung. "Jungkook come to me. He is fake. I'm real." I didn't know what to do. I didn't know who was real. I was standing in front of the door thinking what to do. Until their calling became shouting. "Stop it. Stop." I shouted and looked at them. Their smile were creepy and there were large black tentacle behind them. WHAT ARE THEY. SLENDER MAN. I took a step inside the room but I fell inside a hole. I was falling and when I looked up, I found Jin hyung looking at me sadly. "I wanted to help you Kookie," His tentacle were slowly disappearing. "But you didn't trust me." He covered the hole and went away, leaving me in the never ending hole.

Jungkook P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........." I shouted and woke up. The next thing I knew was a loud bang on the door and Jin hyung coming to hug me. "Oh my my what happen Kookie." I hugged him tightly and held into his shirt. "M' sorry hyung. I should have trust you. Please don't leave me. M' sorry." I began to cry loudly. "I'm not going to leave you alone. Your my strong Kookie now please stop crying. What you saw was a dream. It's not going to happen in real." He said smoothing word in my ear. I instantly calmed down but my sobs were not. Jimmie also joined the hug. "You were also leaving me hyung." I said to Jiminie while pouting. He smiled and pinched my cheeks. "I can't even think about leaving you. Your my cute little bunny." We were giggling only to be cut off by some one coughing. I looked around meeting the dark eyes of. Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung P.O.V

Jungkook gulped after seeing my eyes. I was laughing inside. Then someone poke me for side. I looked and found Yoongi staring at me. "What." I whisper shouted. "I know you caused this dream but why about Jin." I smiled. "Because he took my baby away." I whispered back. "Ohh.. someone was jealous." I hit him. "I was not." He smiled. "I said 'someone' I didn't use your name Taehyung." I just roll my eyes at him. He can be so annoying sometimes.

Jungkook P.O.V

After that hug, everybody went down and let me to change. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I took a shower and got dressed. I have to were Jin hyung clothes. It was his room and I didn't bring any of my clothes here;

 It was his room and I didn't bring any of my clothes here;