5)DEMONS

'THIS IS NOT ENOUGH TO CONTROL MY ANGER MOM. I'LL KILL YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE'

Jungkook P.O.V

I heard loud bangs on the door. I covered my wounds with my sleeve and opened the door. I saw my 'mom', Jimin's mom and other guys. "What?" "Did you did it again?" Jimin asked with a worried face. "Did what?" "Ohh. Kookie don't act innocent in front of me. I know you did it." "Okay fine i did it so what?" I shouted. "But kook-" "And you Mrs kim." I turned towards my mother. "I want to talk with you. Privately." She nodded and was shaking, checking me from up to down. I also look down and found my knife on my hands. I sighed. "I thought I've kept it inside." Everybody looked shocked. "S-son what were y-you doing in-inside?" My mother asked. "Its non of your business Mrs kim."

A/n P.O.V

"B-but it must have h-hurt." Mrs kim was worried. She didn't knew her son cuts. But seeing his bloody sleeve she was shocked. "Hurt?" Jungkook frowned. "Do you know the meaning of hurt, Huh? Do you know how does it feels to get hurt?" Jungkook laughed. "If you don't I can show you. Mrs kim." Jungkook stabbed his mother right on her heart. "And Mrs kim. The feeling you are feeling right now is called hurt." He said like if a teacher was teaching his students. His mother laied on the cold floor. Dead. Jungkook took the knife out of his mother and again stabbed her. He was stabbing her repeatedly .

Everybody was speechless. Jin and Jimin didn't speak because they knew if they speak the next turn will be theirs and both women deserved death. In simple words they were also angry but were controlling themselves. And Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were not speaking because they didn't know what to say and Jimin's mom, her body couldn't function anything.

"But your feeling is nothing compared to the feeling I'm feeling right now. You know what, I always thought you were right. This world can dump me but you can never. But. But I was wrong. I don't know if this world will dump me or not but you definitely did. Right after my birth." Jungkook was laughing and venom was dripping from his voice. "You know one thing mom I was always angry with my dad and always shamefull of myself. Because I use my father surname But now I'm proud of it." He grabbed her dead mom hair and stabbed her right in the middle of her forehead.

He stood up and took another knife. "And you. Another Mrs kim. My bestfriend's mom. Weren't you the another women." He laughed. "How badly I also want to kill you." Jungkook traced the knife on her arms. "But I need Jimin hyung permission. He is your son after all. Right." He turned towards Jimin. "Hyung can I?" He showed his puppy eyes. Jimin smiled and nodded. "Sure kookie. How can I say no to you." "Thanks hyung." Jungkook giggled. "J-jimin w-what are you sa-" the knife went across her throat.

Taehyung P.O.V

I watched as the body of two Mrs kim were lying on the cold floor. I blinked my eyes several times. Yep he is my mate. Only my mate can be this ruthless. But I'm feeling proud. Proud to call him my mate. "And you." Jungkook turned towards me. "Yes?" I said with a straight face." "You said you are the son of devil. Right?" "Correction. Lucifer himself. My fathers dead." "Anyways I want to see these women soul burning in the hell fire and get rid of the bodies." I nodded and snapped my fingers. The bodies were gone and there were no blood trail. He looked happy.
But wait a second. Did he just commanded me and I did it. How can he? Nobody commands me and why did I do as he said me to do. I glared at him. "How can you?" "'How can you?' What?" He fired back. "How can you command me." He shrugged. "By mouth." He looked towards the Jin guy. "Hyung can I sleep with you today?" He smiled. "Of course kookie. You can sleep with me any time." He hugged Jungkook. "But first wash your hands and come down for dinner." Jungkook nodded and went to the bathroom like a innocent child. I'm confused right now. How can he change so quickly? "Lets go down?" Namjoon said and we nodded.