22) MINE

So, before starting today's chapter, first I'll like to tell how heaven work. I've already write all the functions of hell in the chapter 17, so for heaven,

In heaven angels are made from DD which means deed dust. The souls goes to hell but the deeds of people goes to heaven. If the DD is maximum a very powerful angel is born which is called the M.E angel, Mystical Energy Angel. And other angel such as Guardian angel, light Angel, Earth angel and the lowest rank, Magic angel are made according to the amount of DD.

The heaven is divided into three parts. The sky heaven, earth or ground heaven and water heaven. There are constant here and there fight between these three heaven but they always find a way to solve the misunderstanding. And ⅓ part of the sky heaven is taken by Kim Taehyung because of the last fight.

The king of the sky heaven is Zeus. The queen of earth heaven is Mother Gaia and king of water heaven is Poseidon. Most of the angels are form in sky heaven like MA Angels, light Angels and guardian Angels. Earth Angels are made in earth heaven and magic angels can be made anywhere because only few amount of DD are necessary for it.

So, this is it. Now back to today's chapter,
-----------------

Jungkook P.O.V

"Where is Taehyung." "H-he hasn't return." My eyes grew wide. "What do you mean hasn't return. He must ha-have." "I mean he hasn't return from his father's room. They both are having some private meeting." I grabbed the other pillow and threw it at Jackson. But before it hit him, Mark caught it. "Don't scare me like that." "What is happening here." It was Taehyung. He came in with a tray of foods. I just pouted and looked away. "Everyone please, get out. I want to have a private conversation with Jungkook." Everyone nodded and went away. Hey don't leave me....

I looked away from him and folded my arms near my chest. I pouted and he just chuckled. "What.." "you look like a cute bunny like that." I gasped and grabbed my pillow and threw it at him. He just caught it. "I'm being nice Kook, don't provoke me." I huffed and again looked away from him. I could feel the bed shift meaning he was on the bed now. "Kook look at me." I shook my head.

Then suddenly I was pulled in someone's embrace. "Tae let me go." I whined. "Nope." I tried to wiggle out but he hugged me more tightly. "You were not in my sight for almost 24 hours." I stopped struggling. "You don't know how worried I was." I sat still. "Please let me hold you a little more." I sighed and snuggled into his embrace. "Don't worry, I'm here now." Then suddenly he pushed me and I fell on the bed. He then hovered above me. "T-tae what are you doing." "I'm marking my territory." With every word, he came nearer and nearer to my face. "Stop it." I tried pushing him but he pinned my hand above my head.

"Those person do not put it in their mind that you are mine. They must know that you are mine. You must know that you are mine. Understand." He asked with a deep voice and I nodded furiously. He smirked and then kissed me. I closed my eyes and my sub conscious mind returned it. He kissed me deeper and deeper, slipping his tongue into my mouth. Our tongue began fighting for dominance and he won. His tongue explore my mouth as if it was his territory but soon I ran out of breath and broke the kiss. I took deep breaths and my eyes were only slightly open. He then pointed at my lips then him. I quickly understood and nodded. My lips are his.

He then went toward my ear and nibbled on the lobe. My breath became heavier and I tried my best not to moan. "Baby can you moan for me." "I-I'm not your ba-baby." "I can't hear you baby." "I said I'm- ahhh...." "Such a sweet sound. I wanna hear more." Then he began nibbling down my ears and sucking on my neck. "T-t-tae." He hummed on my neck and a moan escaped my lips. I wanted to cover my mouth so badly but his hand became more tight around my wrist. "Let it come. More."

Taehyung sucked harshly on my neck and I moaned in reflex. His free hand slid inside my t-shirt and began roaming on my tummy. His hand went up until it reached my nipple. My breath began heavy as he circled his finger around my nipple. "My baby is too sensitive." "T-tae-ahh." "Shh.... I won't do it. I like to save best for later." With that he again kissed me but it was like a little peck. He looked at me and smirked. He pointed to me then him. I nodded. My body is his.

"Jungkook you sure, nothing happen. Looking at your neck, it seems that many things had happen." I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it. "Shut up." We were back in earth. Jin hyung had a serious problem in the hospital and Namjoon went along with him. Hobi hyung and Taehyung hand gone to do some settings regarding my mom's company and Noona went back to her home and Yoongi hyung is sleeping. Which left me and Jimin and he is currently inspecting my neck. "It looks more than just some mosquito bite or was the mosquito as big as Taehyung." I quickly shuh him. "Don't talk about that person infront of me." "Now what did he do to you." I huffed and pouted. I shocked my head no. "Then why are you angry at him." I closed my eyes and remembered what happened a few hours ago. I shivered.

IT'S COMPLICATED.
___________________________________
Notice

I'm sorry for the late update. I was just going through some problems. And 'dark Innocence' and 'art of death' are deleted. Of course not by me it was my cousin sister 😒. I apologise to everyone who read and supported those two books. But I'll try to publish new yoonminseok or yoonmin book sooner or later. I hope you'll all understand.
-----------------
*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye🤗*

  Stay safe**bye🤗*