15) SOMETHING

Jungkook P.O.V

It's been a week since, I stopped having those scary dreams, but it doesn't means it ended. I Still have nightmare but they are not so scary and they only occurs when I'm asleep. They don't pop up randomly. I just wished for those dreams to end but it's ok for now. They are not that scary. I mostly dream about being chased or being watched by someone. Ya, totally not that scary.

We are now at school. Fun fact, Jiminie hyung and I are famous. We got the title of taking two weeks leave from school only after two days of enrollment. Cool right. Anyways it's lunch break and we are heading towards the cafeteria. Well mostly me being dragged by Jimin. The trio didn't came today, I mean Hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung and Tae, they said they have some important business-"walk fast Jungkook, I'm hungry." "Ohh..hi hungry I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you." He stopped on his tracks. "I'm serious." I giggled. "No you're hungry." He groaned. Shit I better not upset him. "Ok, ok fine hyung, let's go." Now it was my time to drag him.

........

After lunch we were heading back to classes. And it was annoying to listen Jimin hyung bickering about the lunch break, that it was very short and should be more long and more complains. I was looking at his face and giggling because, as he tell about a new complain his face also changes the shape and emotions, which was funny. But then I bumped into someone. I looked up. It was new guy. I've never seen him around. He looked down at me which looked like a glare so I quickly apologized. I bowed and said sorry but he began laughing. "Its fine, you don't have to bow." I was hella embarrassed. "Anyways are you Jeon Jungkook." I frowned and nodded. "Why."

Jimin hyung hugged my arm tightly. "Oh nothing, I wanted to bring my brother to apologise to you but I didn't knew where you were, thank god I found you." "But I don't know you neither your brother so why to apologise." He laughed. "Sorry I should have introduced myself first, I'm Choi Minho, step brother of Jackson Wang, the one that messed up with you on the first day." Then it clicked, he is the brother of that idiot. I smiled and nodded. "Its okay no need to apologise. And is your brother doing great in hospital." He was shocked. "H-how did you know he is in hospital." His amused face was so funny. I giggled a little, so did Jimin. Then Jimin hyung put his hand on Minho's shoulder and smiled. "He is talking with experience."
...........

Finally the school ended. I hate school. It feels like, I've committed the crime of being alive and school is the life prison of that crime. Foolish teachers and stupid people. I miss home. I and Jimin hyung were walking along the sideways. He it's better to walk than to take a car. And our school is not that far away.

FINALLY, we reached home. I opened the door with a loud thud, only to hear scolding from Jin hyung. "HEY KID, DON'T BE SO UNDISCIPLINED, WHAT HAS THAT DOOR DONE TO YOU TO LET YOUR ANGER OUT ON IT, HUH.. AND GO AND CHANGE. IF YOU'RE HUNGRY, FOOD IS IN THE KITCHEN." Jin hyung shouted from the backyard and I could hear Namjoon hyung chuckling in the back. My poor life.

I was not hungry so I change into some comfy clothes;

And did my homework. I don't want to be eaten alive tomorrow, by those monsters, who we loving call teachers and be pushed into the hell hole called detention. But I do love all subjects apart from English. English is not my type, but after once I got 4/100 in an English test, I knew it. English is definitely not my type.

Taehyung P.O.V

"Hyung found anything." I asked. Yoongi huffed and threw the books which were in his hands. "I fucking told you, we should bring Namjoon along. I hate books." "Namjoon had a date with his girlfriend. Stop complaining and give a hand." Hoseok hyung shouted from the other end of the library. "Stop fighting you two, that's it for today. Let's go home. We'll come back tomorrow and bring Namjoon hyung along, even if he'll have a date or not, okay." They both nodded. "Now that's more like my brother." I snarled at him. "Stop it Yoongi hyung." "Wae, you don't like it. But as much as I can remember. You used to cling into my pants and beg me to call you my little brother-" I grew red from embarrassment. "That is when I was small, I'm a mature person now. I'm going first." I quickly opened the portal and went inside. I could still hear them laughing behind. Idiots.

All day we're searching about the 'IT'. It is not mentioned in any book, any scroll or anything at all. Was my father lying to me. No, he must not be. I saw IT with my own eyes. Okay, saw it's chest and that mark. I asked my father about that mark, he said that mark belongs to IT'S family line. Like we demon have symbol on specific parts of our body which will match with our mates. And Jungkook and I have one. It is in different place and different size but still resembles the same;

 It is in different place and different size but still resembles the same;

I saw our mark once. It's so cool that he has the mark on his thigh. But I just can't get close to him. Every time I try to get close to him, Jin hyung comes in between. He doesn't even let me sleep in Jungkook's room. All these weeks I've been sleeping in the living room. I guess Namjoon told him about our bet. No, it can't be. I guess he just suspicious. I guess so. But along with this IT thing, I have to win that bet. I can't let Yoongi beat me.

'Son,' I heard my father, what does he wants now. I sat on the sofa and replied. 'Yes, father.' 'son come back to hell, this instant.' I stood up from the sofa. 'Why,' 'and bring Namjoon too, Yoongi and Hoseok are here with me. Come fast.' 'But fath-' the signal got cut. Shit. "NAMJOON HYUNG." I shout aloud. He came running from the backyard. "What happened." He asked with a raised brow. "Father wants us in hell, now." He nodded. "Ok let's go." He opened the portal and quickly got inside. I also followed him.

IT BETTER BE IMPORTANT FATHER.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*