19) WHERE IS HE

Taehyung P.O.V

I took in Jungkook's scent and I new it wasn't him. I pushed him and he looked at me weirdly. "T-tae." I grabbed his neck and began to choke him. "Taehyung what are you doing." "Leave him." "What happened." Everyone began to shout and free my grasp off his neck. I growled. "Fucking tell me who you are and where is my Jungkook." "What are you telli-" "I'm not going to repeat myself. Where is my Jungkook." And pressed his neck harder. He began laughing loudly. "Oh my my...how did you know I was not Jungkook. Anyways in impressed."

Everyone gasped and I again growled at him. "Who are you and where is my Kook." He snarled. "'My Kook.' Well look your my Kook is with our lord, I was just an messenger. And my work here is done. So off I go." He was about to disappear but I used the repel spell. Apokroúo. "Now now. You thought you could get away that easily." I chuckled as I applied more pressure on his neck. And up to now I knew what it was. "You know I cannot die from your choking right." I laughed. "I know, I'm the king of hell for a reason, Imp. No need to teach me. I'm just thinking the way of torturing you." The imp laughed. "Do what ever you want. My lord got what he wanted and after that you're not getting away with it." My eyes darkened but also smile didn't die. "I'll find my Kook, either by hook or by crook. But I'm concerned about you and a little more confused. Who will take good care of you. HADES OR BALAM." I could see his face colour fly away and I chuckled.

I threw it towards Yoongi hyung and he caught it. "Change back to your real form. The form of my Kook doesn't suit you." He snarled but changed into his real form. To say the truth, he looked hideous;

 To say the truth, he looked hideous;

"Yoongi hyung, take him to Balam. And Jimin go with him. Namjoon hyung and Jin hyu-" "wait wait wait, don't call me hyung you're hundreds and hundreds year older than me." Jin hyung glared at me. I just smiled sheepishly. "Hyung please just let me call you hyung." "You just did- ugh ok fine." "Ok so Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung go to the library and search what kind of demons own these kinds of imps. Hobi hyung and Y/N go to Paimon and tell him to order every demon to search for Jungkook." They all nodded and went to their job.

FATHER I'VE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU.

Jungkook P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes but I saw two pair of red eyes infront of me. I quickly retreated back. "W-who are you." It began laughing loudly. "Now, now where is that Jungkook who beat me up that day." It again began laughing loudly. Then it clicked. "JACKSON." The figure shrugged and took its cloak off. "Then who did you thought it was." I was shivering due to his gaze. "I saved you that day from that car and the day after the next day, you beat me up. Now that was not a nice thank you, was it Jungkook." He knelt infront of me and lifted my face. "I didn't knew it was you." He chuckled. "How could you even knew. I had my face hidden that time."

He pulled my face closer but I couldn't do anything. My hands and feet were chained and all I could was shake my head. "Don't move." He said sternly and I stopped. "Such a good boy. I would love to punish you for what you did that day but it's a good news for you that I cannot touch you. Otherwise he will kill me." He said and pushed my chin. Óplo. But my dagger didn't came. He laughed again. "Your stupid magic won't work here, this is his place. Not even a single rock will move here without his permission."

He again looked at me. I looked down and noticed that my t-shirt was torn off and my collar bone was full on display. And I only had a shorts on which caused to display my thigh. I tried to hide it as much as I could but the chains won't let me. I've never felt so much vulnerable in my whole life. I could again feel him coming towards me. "As much as I cannot touch you, it would be a waste if I don't touch you." He said as he licked his lips.

He again knelt down and put his hand on my thigh. I felt disgusted and tried to push it off but damn these chain. "Never knew you had such a fine body. If I would have known, I would have fuck you right there in the school hall." He said as his hands traced on my neck and collar bone. Silent tears came out of my eyes and I sobbed silently. Tae where are you, please come fast. He was about to kiss my neck but something came flying toward him and it hit his head. It was a shuriken. Blood came from his head as he laid dead on my shoulders. I shook his body off and tried to move away from it. "AT LAST WE MEET BABYBOY.I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FROM THE DAY I SAW YOU ON THE HALLWAY OF SCHOOL."

*surprise, the ??? On the first chapter was not Taehyung, it was this unknown person😜*

Taehyung P.O.V

"Taehyung listen carefully, it was IT, you have to save Jungkook before it's too late." My father shouted at me. "And doing this would not help." I froze in mid air as I was about to throw another punch in the wall. "Calm down, son. We will figure a way out. Let Namjoon find out who do that imp belong to, first."

"Tae..." Namjoon hyung shouted in the hall. "I'm up hyung. In my office." Later I could hear footsteps coming nearer and nearer the door. It opened and a stressed Namjoon hyung and a huffing Jin hyung came in. "What happened hyung. Found anything." He nodded. "Tae you must read this. I still can't believe, it was hidden so deeply in the library. Thank God Jin was there with me." I could literally see Jin hyung blushing behind. "Ok give me." He handed me a scroll which looked very very old;

"It is written by your great great great great grandfather

"It is written by your great great great great grandfather." What the hell is he telling. Then the scroll was snatched by my father. "You found it, Tae this is the scroll I was talking about. After I read a few lines, this disappeared in the thin air. May be you could read it." I nodded and took the scroll and began to read it.

IT SAID........

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*