8)SCARED

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 TO ALL OF YOU.

HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE YOUR BEST YEAR

______________________________________

I sat in a corner, thinking what i just did. Killed my father just after we met. I'm such a bad son. I scoot my legs closer to my chest and started sobbing. I wish someone, someone could help me. Then I heard a voice. "Jungkook. Kook." His voice was deep. Just like Taehyung. "Ta-ae-hyung. Is t-that you" I sense someone coming near me. I backed away."Hey kook it's me. No need to worry." I heard the deep voice of Taehyung. "Give me your hand kook lets get you out of here." I lifted my hand for him to take. Suddenly a big hand took my hand. I flinched. "Don't be afraid kook. Close your eyes." I did what he said.

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up. Breathing heavily. I looked around me. I was in a bedroom. Not mine. I checked time on the watch. 12 pm. How long have I been sleeping. "S-somebody here. W-where am I." I looked around. It was the same room, where I was last time. I laid down on my bed. I hope someone will come. Then I heard the door click open and in came a very worried Jin hyung. When he saw I was awake, he hugged me and started crying. "Don't scare us like that kookie. What if something happened to you. I don't want to break the promise I made. Promise me you will never scare us like that ever again." I just patted his back. "Don't worry hyung I'm fine. It's just that I feel little dizzy and all." Hyung realised me but I was tackled with another hug. It was Jiminie. He began sobbing. "Don't cry hyungie, I told you I'm fine." "I thought I lost you kookie." "You will never lose me JIMIN. Who will torture you if I'm gone." He realised me and a smacked my head lightly. "JUNGKOOK, WHERE IS HYUNG AFTER MY NAME. I'M TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU." He shouted at me and started laughing. I also joined him and Jin hyung was also laughing. "Where is Taehyung?" Jin hyung Looked at me with a 'what' face and mumbled, "don't know kookie, they said they had some important business to finish." I just nodded. WHAT BUSINESS.

Taehyung P.O.V

Phew.. I was there on time to save Jungkook. I hate my father. I was thinking what should I tell Jungkook when somebody pulled me. It was Hobi hyung. "What happened hyung." I asked him. "Yoongi wants to see you." "You I can walk right. No need to drag me." He realised me. "Come on follow me." I nodded and went after him."

He led me to Yoongi's room. "Finally you are here Tae." Namjoon spoke. What is he doing here. "Hoseok can you leave us alone." Yoongi spoke. Hobi nodded and went outside. "What do you wanna talk about hyung." I asked them. Namjoon nodded and Yoongi spoke. "We know that our mate's are little feisty, right?" I nodded. "So lets make a bet." "BET?" "Yes bet. In this bet the one that claims their mate first wins." I nodded. "And the losers does what the winner says." "Okay I'm in."
THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN.
"Okay now lets go to them. They must be worried." Yoongi began to walk out. "More like suspicious." I replied. He just laughed.