Let me In, I wont let you go

Addy'a POV
I had just gotten back from dinner with the girls which was really fun. But now it's time to check on Y/N. I haven't seen her since the games but I was guessing she was at the hotel or out with the guys. I sipped the key into the slot and the security light turned green. I slowly opened the door trying not to wake or interrupt anyone or anything. I see Y/N laying on her bed covered by the blanket. She was rolled to the side facing the window. But I noticed she forgot to charge her phone.
I went to the same side and I pick up her charger off the floor but as I look at her I see her pillow is stained with tears. There were still tear drops on her cheek and I immediately grabbed her phone and walked out of the room
I opened her phone because we shared everything with each other. I opened her contacts and started dialing his number.
He picked up almost immediately
"Hello?...." his voice was groggily and heavy.
""HARLEY CAMPBELL!" I screamed into the phone walking down the hall.
"Y/N? why the fuck are you suddenly screaming at me?? Is that even you? You don't sound ok..."
"NO ITS NOT Y/N. ITS ADDY YOU DUMBASS. WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" I wouldn't lower my voice as people glanced out there rooms.
"Nothing! She was telling me about herself and she broke down crying. I WAS THE ONE THAT BROUGHT HER BACK! Quit yelling at me goddamnit."
"Oh.. WELL YOU SHOULDVE BEEN MORE GENTLE WITH HER!" I argued.
"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN!!"
I was suddenly stopped when a familiar face opened the door and I turned pale.

Y/N POV

I was awaken by screaming, lots of it. So I quickly threw on my sandals and ran out of the room.
I stopped in the middle of the hallway staring straight forward to see Addy screaming at my phone. But I heard a clear 'THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN." I knew that was Harley.
"ADDY!!!!!" I started screaming as I ran towards her.
"Listen I can expla-" she said but I put a finger up.
"HOW DARE YOU BETRAY MY TRUST LIKE THAT. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD TRY TO DESTROY OUR RELATIONSHIP. WHETHER ME AND HARLEY ARE FRIENDS OR MORE." I yelled in her face.
"Y/N I'm so sorry. I get why your mad but please let me explain-"
"no, I don't want this right now. It's too much and not enough time. The world flies by our heads every second and every second wasted on this is just less time to be happy." I said as I grabbed my phone back. "I don't hate you Addy, you just need to take a break out of my life and take a vacation into your own."
I looked at the phone and realized Harley was still on the line. I turn around and I walk back to the room.
"Harley....." I start to cry abruptly. "I'm sorry.."
"Shh. It's fine, it's fine. You wanna stay with me? Im so sorry too sweetheart. I didn't mean for this to get out of hand.." he mumbled softly.
"I'll come, I need company. I'm not going to bring anything. Addys nagging me through texts right now. What your room number?" I ask.
"298."
"Ok I'll be up there in a second." I said as I hung up. Was this a good idea?
I go to the elevator to see a grown couple probably getting back from dinner.
"Hello!" The man said giving me a wave.
"Hey." I said on the other side of the elevator.
"You look tired, New York is a lot aye?" He asked.
"Easy for you too say." I said rather harshly as I got off the elevator. I walked down the corridor to see his room number.
298

I knock on his door ever so gently and he opens it, peeking out before opening it all the way.
"Hey.." he says.
"Hi.." I said before just giving him a big hug. I leaned my head right on his chest as he leads me inside. He's wearing a simple plain thin white shit and some sweats.
"How've you been sweetheart.." he said. I noticed he was choosing his words ever so carefully.
"Better. And you don't have to be vulnerable around me. I'll always be vulnerable but don't pity me." I said sitting on the bed. Looking at my hands that were curled up into a big fist on my lap.
"Your not vulnerable. You showed me the clear past. I think it's time I share a bit about me.." he said sitting on the bed next to me .
"Parents divorced a few months after I was born. Mum was on child support and we lived in government housing. It was so fucking scuffed.. there was no AC and bugs running everywhere. But my dad on the other hand. Absolute loaded as shit. He eventually married someone else and had a few kids.. they were spoiled.. VERY. I didn't care for them at all. Because my dad was a very greedy man. Married my mom old while she was young. Used her as a toy and that was it." He swiped his finger of his nose and put his hands just behind his back. "I would sell some shit to the rich kids at private school to try to make some money. I had already gotten into gaming by that time so I was saving for a pc and equipment. I eventually did and I started streaming a year later signing with RNG. But if it wasn't for failing private school.. I probably wouldn't be here right now being a influencer. I've tried to be humble.. I don't rage, I don't get angry easily, I forgive and forget easily. And believe it or not, I'm extremely wise. I never spend my money on shit that Lachy, Elliot, And Lannan do. I'm a simple boy. I'm just confused.." he said giving me a stare. "I know how you feel. I was excluded too, I was never told if I was a mistake or not.." (Fun fact! Everything in the paragraph above is true! Fresh even confirmed in on stream a few months back.)
"Harl-"
"Please. It's ok. I'm in a better place because I left." He said holding both of my hands.
"It's your future. Your decision. The power word isn't  future but it's yours.
"Your right, when I get back home I'll fix this. Thank you." I said my lips slowly curving into a smile.
"Your welcome, it's the least I could do." He said giving me a smile back as he laid on his bed.
I laid next to him  and as we looked at the ceiling he asked me if I was hungry.
"God you don't EVEN KNOW! I need food, haven't eaten in almost all day."
"Same, what do you want?"
"I'm not sure.. but I'm not following the diet."
"Because of my advice?"
"Yes." I said as I turned to my side and he did too and he held my waist as we finally kissed on the lips.

NO SMUT ALERT. BUT THEY DO, DO STUFF SO IF U FEEL UNCOMFY PLEASE SCROLL. BTW THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ROMANCE.  PLEASE DONT BULLY. (Update on the romantic writing. I'm two seconds in and I'm already cringing.)

His lips were soft mostly cause he hydrated all the time but they were rigid too in some areas. His tongue brushed the bottom my lips. I thought he said he never kissed a girl??? I gently put my hands on the sides of his face as deepened the kiss pushing me down onto the bed being extremely gentle. I brushed my hands in his hair which was a flat type of fluffy. I gripped his hair tightly when he He grazed his teeth on my bottom lip too. Was I drooling.?? Oh my god I hope not. I broke away from the kiss playing kisses down the side of his face and down his neck.
"Shittttt."
I started sucking on his neck close to his collarbone giving him a huge hickey.
"Get over here it's an exchange." He said giving a smirk until he started sucking right in the middle of my throat. It was massive considering how big his mouth was. I rubbed his back as we considered to make out in peace but when things started to get serious someone started banging at the door.
"QUIT BEING SO DAMN LOUD!" Some lady yellled. Me and Harley started hackling like the witches we were but he sprawled himself out on the bed. I laid right next to me drawing lazy circles in his chest.
"I'm definitely hungry now." I said giving him a quick wink before getting up to get my phone.
"Oh sweetheart, your too much." He aid also getting up. His height towering over me. He kissed the top of my head groaning probably because I smelled like peaches.
"Goddamn. You smell delicious." He smirked.
"Last time I checked I wasn't food." I laughed scrolling through my phone.
"You wanna bet?" He said whispered under my ear before I gave him a little shoo.
"Maybe if you let me check if you aren't food first."
He rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips. "Whatever you say sweetheart."
We laid in bed as I curled up in his chest, his big arms wrapped around my waist.
"Oooh, I'm feeling Chinese food. After all. I am Asian." Harley said letting me see the menu.
"That looks delicious. I don't care what you get me. I'm going to look for a movie or something." I said walking up to find the remote.
"Damn sweetheart. I can't have you walking around with all that ass." He said pretending like he was sweating before I slapped him with a pillow.
"And I can't have you walking around with all this hunkiness." I said giggling watching him put the pillow back.
"Your totally right."
I found the remote and we looked through movies.
"Gosh, what should we watch while the food comes?" I asked.
"Oooooooh, how about Despicable me? That shit was the shittttt." He laughs munching on some baby carrots.
"Alrighty then. I actually used to live this movie too. It was ALSO the shit growing up." I laughed as I ate a carrot too.
Harley pulled me closer and he pulled the blanket over us as we watched.
"Shit imma call room service for snacks." He said doing a facepalm. He clicked the bottom middle button and someone picked up. "Hi, do you guys have popcorn?.... ok. Can I get.. 2 cokes, And just candy... Uh dude i don't know... whatever kind besides mints... yea ok. thank you!" He said as he hung up.
"Your so awkward.. but that why I like you." I said giving him a kiss. I laid on his shoulder until our food came and we wouldn't stop laughing. Making dumb jokes, making dumb pick up lines, dumb dares and a WHOLE BUCNH OF CUDDLING. But soon enough it was 9:30 pm.
"We should get ready for bed." I said going into the bathroom.
"What. Noooo." Harley groaned, throwing away our trash.
"We have games tomorrow pumpkin." I said from the bathroom.
"Of course honeybuns." He said giving me a smirk as he walked into the bathroom. We got ready together taking cute mirror selfies until it was 9:50 and we were ready to go to bed.
We laid in bed together comfortably. I was facing the right side and he was behind me. Holding my waist and his face was buried in my hair. I held his hand but I couldn't fall asleep. And I didn't realize he wasn't asleep either until he started mumbling to himself.
"I can't fucking sleep. Holy shit."
"Baby?" I said turning around and facing him."can't sleep?"
"Yea.. I got that sleep deprivation shit. I just can't. I'll try."
"Here. Cmere." I opened my arms and laid in them. I gently stroked his hair as he was holding onto me which was adorable. He eventually fell asleep since I heard soft snoring. I kissed him and gave him the most loving smile I had ever given anyone.
"I love you Harley." I said as I fell deeply into sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE- ok so I know how to write smut. But it's weird writing it. Ya know what I mean? But if you want it, I'll give it too you. But in the next chapter could drama be stirring or would there love is spiraling. Y'all would have to find out TOMORROW. I upload everyday. So make sure to add me to your readings lists!!!