The Boy & Girl in Bed Talk (RATED R but 🤣)

Warning- straight forward I'm talking about the conversations about sex parents have to talk about. Talk about awkward but I'll TRY to keep it pg-13 but I can't promise.

(Third person POV) Kids are now 8

"Pumpkins, me and Dad are going to be going out for a little dinner party tonight. I expect you all to listen to your babysitter, Kayla." Y/N introduces Kayla.

"Hey guys! I can't wait to babysit you both, your mom and dad say you are sweethearts." Kayla croons.

"They are, really. Shouldn't be too much trouble." Harley assures. "But they do get out of hand when they have too much sugar. So no sugar tonight, especially since me and Y/N want to ACTUALLY sleep." Harley eyeballs the kids, giving them the two fingers from his eyes to theirs.

"Yes daddddddddd." The twins drag.

"Remember, we love you so much. But please listen to Kayla. You can go play by yourselves but Kayla will check on you." Y/N clips onto Harley's arm, with her right hand holding a clutch.

"We love you too Mom, you too Dad. But you look really pretty mom." Caroline feels the material of the cocktail dress.

"Thank you sweetie. Maybe I'll get a more appropriate one so we can both match. Then, dad and Aaron can match." Y/N turns to the side to look at Harley.

"Sounds good, I would love to bring the kids to that one restaurant downtown we had our double dinner date with Elliot." Harley suggest.

"That place is so good! But we should leave now." They both bend down to hug and kiss the kids goodbye.

"Bye kiddos! Be good! We love you!" They hold hands, Harley opening the door for Y/N.

Kayla locks the door, turning to the kids.

"Whatcha wanna do?" Kayla asks.

"We are gonna play upstairs." Aaron grabs Caroline's hand, running upstairs.

"Uh.. ok!" Kayla stumbles on her words.

The kid run upstairs into Aaron's room.

"Wanna build a lego tower?" Aaron asks, walking over to his humongous LEGO collection. "Dad bought me the newest one. But it's so much work and he said he would play with me tomorrow."

"Wowie! Let's play with that tomorrow with mom and dad. I have a better idea..." Caroline holds up her finger.

"What?"

"Let's go through mom and dads room. They probably have early gifts or maybe hidden toys they took away from us." Caroline starts dragging Aaron into the hallway.

The room is pristine, bed made. A soft wood lavender smell coating the room. With a masculine hint of Harley.

"Dad and Mommy really do know how to clean up.." Aaron says, walking on the fluffy rug.

"Yea they do. Try not to ruin it, we aren't trying to get in trouble." Caroline looks around, picking up Y/N's mascara. But not opening it, afraid of what's inside.

"Hey! Caroline! There's their closet!" Aaron pours to the massive white wooden door with gold handles.

They both each opening it, revealing a nice walk in closet.

"Ok I'm not touching any clothes that look expensive. If I get my greasy hands on dads suits and moms dress, they'll probably disown us both." Caroline holds her hands to herself.

Aaron is going into the drawers, searching for toys.

"CAROLINE! I FOUND A TOY!!!" Aaron squeals, looking into the drawer in the way back.