Im coming for you, Harley

A few days later

JENNY LIN- Oh my god Adam. Chase Ardendale being shady again?? I think YES!

Adam- Totally! If you viewers at home don't
Know what's going on? Keep watching..

Jenny- Harley, mostly known as Mrfreshasian has tweeted.. my mental health is so unstable right now that it's hard to stream. Life's struck the ban hammer on me. I'll be taking some time off to recollect myself. Details soon. OK. NOW ADAM. This is where the tea gets hot.
Just before this, Y/N aka his confirmed ex, had her private story leaked by a fan accidentally added. Her story is her crying saying Harley broke up with me.
Just a few days later, she seems to be recovering but Chase Ardendale sparking shady behavior when he starts posting tiktoks with words that refer to there breakup and her availability.

Adam- and to add on to that.. There is so much controversy surrounding Y/N at the moment.
People are saying she used Harley for clout OR she was glowing up from a rough relationship. Reason is that she has been more active and she seems genuinely happy. But being active on social media can sometimes require being a little revealing much..

Jenny- totally agree with the revealing part. But she kind of has to in today's society. Personally I think she is doing better.

Y/N POV

I was exhausted from today's shoot for Frankies new campaign. The past few days have gotten better.. I haven't moved on, but I tried.

Harley's POV

I'm stalking Y/N on her socials. She looks different but the same. In one photo, she was in downtown infront of a mural. She wore bright makeup and a cropped tube top with high waisted shorts. She also had a few swimsuit pics at the beach with Gigi..
Looks like she's living her best life..

I decide to not stream today. I still feel down in the dumps so I decide to give Lannan a call.

"Hey Lannan."

"Ayeo Fresh, how've you been feeling?"

"Still like shit." I purse my lips.

"Fuck. Do you want to hang out today. I already filmed my Minecraft stuff already."

"I guess, it wouldn't hurt."

"I'll come pick you up in 20." I hear Lannan walking to his door.

"Thanks again Lannan." Lannan has probably given me more advice then anyone.

"No problem, your like my little brother."

"Thanks bro." I chuckle for the first time in awhile.

Lannan eventually gets here. I open the door to be greeted by a hug from Lannan.

"Wow you cleaned up," he noticed stepping inside.

"I haven't had anything to do." I sigh.

"You should get over her by now. Seriously? Your going to lose your mind eventually."

I'm quiet since Lannan and I have had this discussion before.

"I'm still trying but it's hard." I'm thinking about her but I remember that I had to make a call for business. "Lannan? I'll be right back, I have a call."

LANNAN'S POV

"Uh ok!" I call out as he leaves me in his apartment. I'm not sure what to do while he takes care of his call. I slip off my shoes and set them on the small shoe rack.

I open his bedroom door which has his setup and his bed. He's somewhat of a slob but not like Lazarbeam slob. He has coffee cups everywhere and his iPad is on the floor on top of clothes. I help him tidy up a bit since he's stressed.

But I see a letter on his nightstand as in about to put his iPad there to charge. I hold it up as I read it.

Hey Sweetheart,
I know your never going to see this. But I miss you. I miss the warm hugs, the playful tickles, the passionate kissing, and the goofy FaceTimes. I'm no poet, I'm just a guy missing the other half. I do hope life is giving you what you deserve. I take back the words I said that day. You have enough stress on your back and I made it worse. I hope Chase is treating you well, as along with everyone else. I still love you Sweetheart

-Harley

My heart instantly throbs at it. It seems like a plot out of a movie but it's reality. I know I shouldn't interfere in their love life but I have too.

I snap a picture of it as I find Y/N in my contacts. I hear the front door of the apartment open. I scramble over the piles of clothes and I set the letter under a few other papers. I sit in his chair pretending to be normal.

"Aye, you cleaned up a little!" Fresh seems a little more cheerful.

"Uh-Yea!" I get up and I glance at my phone then at Fresh. "I gotta use the bathroom."

I rush to his bathroom. I lock the door, I find Y/N's contact. I send the photo to her, captioning it is please read it, I found it in his room.

Y/N's POV

I was out at lunch with Chase, Gigi, and Lucas. We were across from the studio eating at a local cafe, (cafes are our thing!)

I'm laughing at a joke Lucas told. Everyone's DYING in laughter but my phone vibrates. I'm still laughing as I check it..

Wait? Why is Lannan texting me?

I open up his message and it's a photo. I click on it as I read it through.

I'm bewildered with shock. Harley still has feelings for me?... That's when I realized I LOVED THAT MAN. LIKE I REALLY DO.

I stood up, everyone looks confused.

"You ok?" Gigi asks.

"Uh- I gotta go." I grab my purse as I run out of the cafe to the stoplight. It turns to the green light so I start running back to the studio. Chase isn't that far behind.

I flung the front door open. I give a quick wave before I burst into Frankies office.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Frankie nearly spills his coffee at the sudden outburst.

"Frankie, I need to go to Australia." Frankie looks shocked. Chase had just arrived and heard.  Frankie looks confused. But Chase has a stone cold face.

"Y/N, you want to see him don't you?" Chase walks up to stand next to me.

"Plans changed."

"Listen here! Both of you. Explanation now." Frankie  is even MORE confused.

"You need to let go of Him." Chases whisper seethed through his calm personality.

I can't. I mouth to Chase. "Frankie, I must go to Sydney."

"How's this going to work with practice?" Frankie asks.

"ILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE." I beg.

"Fine, here's the deal. You do a class in Sydney for an entire day. As a special event for Sydney, we keep profit but you get to stay an extra two days there. But we can't support you on those two extra days." Frankie offers.

Chase and Frankie both look at me. Even if Harley rejects me. It wouldn't hurt to try.

"Whatever it takes." I respond.

"Your flight leaves tomorrow at 4 AM." Frankie is searching up flights. "I should have everything set by tonight."

"Thank you so much Frankie!" I bend over the desk to give him a hug.

"Well, thank you for teaching a class."

"Yea Yea ok."

Harley, here I come.

AUTHORS NOTE- Ok so, a kinda plot twist again. I just wanted to let you guys know that next chapter will be somewhat PG-13 AND RATED R. There will be.. well let's just say ya boi Harley finna get that shit ;) LMFAOOO BRUH IM SO CRINGE