"You are now associated with us."

Harley's POV
Streaming was so exhausting yesterday. Trio scrims are so fucking demanding, especially when there's money on the line. But I didn't really care because Y/N was ignoring me. I knew she wasn't 'busy' because she was at dance that day for only 2 hours. What had I done? Am I being stupid again? Christ, Fresh don't fucking screw this up!

I glance over at the alarm clock on my nightstand and it reads 10:00 AM. Which is actually quite early for me. But I wasn't as tired as I usually was since I went to bed a little earlier.

I roll my way out of bed and into the bathroom. I stare at the mirror for awhile just staring at myself.

Am I fucked? Why am I so clueless? How do you talk to women?

I itch my eyes a little but I start to brush my teeth still pondering about Y/N.

After I was done getting dressed and brushing my teeth I decided to text Y/N

Harley- Hey you up? Can we please talk?

I just sit on the messaging app just waiting. But I finally see the little bubble with the typing dots.

Y/N- Yea, and sure I guess..

Harley- Whats wrong? You were ignoring my texts all day yesterday.

Y/N- You don't realize it do you?

Harley- I don't, I really don't. But I want to know so I can fix it.

Y/N- Twitter.

I stare at the screen confused. What'd she mean by Twitter? Did I tweet something strange? I open Twitter and I scroll down but I don't see anything offensive.

Harley- I haven't tweeted anything offensive.

Y/N- You still don't see? Harley...

I'm still scrolling but then it hits me..
I look at my liked tweets and I instantly regret EVERYTHING. Harley I fucking swear your the most shittiest person alive.

Harley- Oh my god I'm so sorry Sweetheart. I don't know what came ahold of me..

Y/N- I don't know how to respond.

I was beyond shocked and hurt at the same time. My sweet pea was faithful even when she's wearing almost nothing while dancing nearly everyday. While I sit on my ass and I still fuck up. She said that she doesn't even know how to respond.

Harley- you don't have to respond to me if you don't want to. I'm so sorry, I never meant for this situation to happen. I understand that it is somewhat being unfaithful and im SO SORRY.

Y/N- Let's take this slow.

Then she left me on read for literally forever. I unlike them but it doesn't make me feel any better. I'm not sure what to do now. It's not even 11 AM yet but I don't feel like streaming at the moment.

Lannan told me to take things easy with myself with the fact I had a girlfriend and I was over working myself at such a young age.

I decide to head outside for some fresh air. Maybe I should start going to the gym with Marcus.. if my girlfriend was so fit then should I be? For a guy that works all day, I'm really stupid.

I grab back my phone back off my bed. I hop back onto my feet taking my shoes by the hand.

I quickly slip them on as I jog to the door to get my keys. I open the door closing it behind me as I lock it.

I walk down the hallway giving small smiles to the folks that lived in the building. The elevator was just closing but an old woman stopped it for me since she was inside.