SURPRISE CHAT!

HARLEY'S POV (2 PM, SYDNEY)

I had woken up a hour or two ago but I was so ready to finally tell chat. I facetime Y/N again and she picks up quicker than lightning.

"hey love!" she chirped, still laying in bed. her hair a mess, barefaced. I give her a grin as she sits up laying on the headboard of her bed.

"Goodmorning Sweetheart. How you feeling?" I ask still admiring her features. She looked so rested and at peace. i really did hope she made this transition as smoothly as possible.

"Spectacular!" Her eyes twinkled more then they usually do. "When are you gonna tell chat?"

"Not in the beginning is all I know. I dont like throwing something at chat so quickly. I mean, they aren't gonna be TOO surprised."

"I guess. Everyone thinks I'm your adopted cousin." She chuckles, pushing her hair back with her free hand.

"Fuck your cute." We exchange nose scrunches until she starts bawling out laughing.

"No you are! Your a big teddy bear!" She sets her phone down on the end on the bed so it sits up right. She's wearing a small tank top with plaid pajama shorts. "You always hold me like this." Shes moves her arms infront of her to give herself a hug.

"And your a little bear." I smirk, thinking about the difference of height in us.

"Well little bears get to be the small spoon!" She stuck her tongue out. I gave her a raspberry tongue as she kept giggling.

"Yea Yea, you get to be the little spoon! I have to go get ready for the stream right now." I sigh.

"Well okie.. I wish we could talk on stream."

"You could. You could join my discord." I reasoned.

"Well it'd be awkward. I'm so comfy around you, just you. Not the 3k people hearing me talk about how hot you are." She tried to hold in another giggle as I turned bright red.

"Christ, your gonna get me suspended on twitch for saying naughty shit aren't you?"

"Maybe... Bur I'll leave you to it! I'll be in chat once you announce it." She holds the phone close to her face as she kisses it. "Wove youuuu."

"Wove you too." I kiss it back as she's giggling AGAIN as she hangs up.

Ok ok. Back to WORK. I get some water and I start to set up my tweet.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY!
WE LIVE!
twitch.tv/Mrfreshasian

I hop onto to twitch and set the right setting and everything before going live. The countdown starts as people start pouring into chat, wondering what the announcement was.

3 MINUTES LATER.

"Hey everyone!" I look at chat as everyone is wishing me a good afternoon.

Some people are still asking about the announcement so I bring it up.

"Chat, I have a very important announcement today to address. But it won't be now. Some of you in chat are wondering but I just wanted to clear that up." I clear my throat as I load into a game.

Y/N is calling me and I mute my mic so chat can't hear us.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I'm just bored and I want you to myself." She pouted.

"Sweetheart, if only you knew. I want you to myself too but you know ya boy gotta grind."

"Yea, I support you in that. I just wish I could actually talk in chat.. by the way, do the mods know?"