"Hit me with your best shot." (RATED R)

(MAY INCLUDE SEXUAL CONTENT. WARNING ADVISED)

Harley's POV

I glance over at my phone to check the time. 8:30 pm.. just a few more hours, Fresh. You can do it. I'm beyond beyond exhausted. I finished the tourney with Rel and Jynx already so now I have nothing to do..

Y/N's POV

I had talked to Lannan about Harley's address and surprisingly he gave it to me. I arrived to the apartment complex and it's 9:PM here. I have my duffel bag on one shoulder while my purse is on the other. The lobby lady looked tired so I just crept past her. I quickly slipped into the elevator as I click on the 8th floor.

My heart is beating out of my chest. Why? 1. I flew to Australia by myself. 2. He might reject me. 3.Im missing work for this.

The elevator dings. I hop out into the hallway. I look at the sign of the numbers. 156... I walk to the left.

I finally found it. With all the gut energy I have, I knock on the door.

HARLEYS POV

I'm in the middle of a game but I hear a knock at my front door.. it's 9 PM! Do I have a order or something? I contemplate opening it or not.

"I'll be right back, chat.." I hide in a bush in game. I open my bedroom door. I stand infront of the door. I'm super sketched out but I open it slowly.

A familiar face greets me..

"Y/N??" My eyes are out of their sockets.

"Harley!" She doesn't look like the photos and the stories. Dressed down, wearing grey sweatpants and a black long sleeve. No makeup... but you could see the tired eyes of a restless woman.

"Wha- How- why-" I try to spit words out.

"Harley, I needed to talk to you. I'm SO sorry.." she looks so sad, her eyes dropping down to her feet.

"I'm so sorry too.." I try to make sure what's going on. What the hell is happening.

"I know, Lannan sent me the letter you wrote. Harley.. I don't like Chase like that. I'm so sorry the way I treated you. I don't deserve you once more" she comes closer pulling me into her signature bear hugs.

"Lannan sent you that?" I'm still holding onto her.

"Yes he did, did you mean all of it?" She looks up hopefully.

"I did. And even if you reject me-"

"Oh my sweet boy.. how could I ever let go of you." She reaches up, cupping my cheek in her small hands. She looked away for a second, small tears streaming down her face.

"Sweetheart, how could I ever forget about you?" I moved her head back to look at me.

"I thought you were over me. I never liked Chase, the internet makes it look different."

"I know, Sweetheart. I'm also sorry about those assumptions. I've never been so embarrassed in my life." I groan.

"I'm embarrassed by my actions too.. All I know is I missed you, and then again.. more then 8,000 miles away and I'll come back for you." She reaches up to kiss me.

I hold her ever so tightly. Her things are on the floor but it looks like either of us don't care. She's pushing me back inside. Fuck this woman is hungry.

I lock the door as she presses me up against the wall suddenly.

"Hey Campbell." She breathes leaning in again.