"Forever and always, my love." (DEEP CONVOS 🧐)

Harley's POV

I'm still freaking out, I don't know what to do. I can't even do anything about it, but I feel like this my fault. Even when I can't control what happens to her.

I'm calling Kaplin Management for information about her whereabouts.

"Hello? Kaplin Management. How may I help you?" A lady answers.

"Hi, I'm wondering if I could get any information of Y/N."

"I'm sorry but that information isn't public unless you are on her emergency contacts." The lady addresses. I bet I am on her emergency contacts though.

"I think I am, Harley Campbell." I tell her.

"Here, give me a second sir." I hear her typing on her computer. "Looks like you arent sir, but you were. It looks like you were removed a few hours ago by Y/N personally."

My heart nearly shatters right there. She removed me.. almost an hour after I dumped her. She must be heartbroken as well...

"Thank you Ma'am for your time. Have a good night."

"You too sir." She hangs up. My phone falls out of hands onto the ground. I'm looking for answers that I could of have if I didn't mess up. She cut me off on everything besides her social media's. I called Frankies management and they told me the same thing as Kaplin. I can't even call Chase since he got hit as well.

Desperate for anything, I turn to my local news channel..

"A shooting at Frankie Orkuro's concert at the GIANTS stadium left 80 people dead with hundreds injured. Out of the 80 people dead, two dancers, Y/N L/N and Chase Ardendale were one of the first few people to be shot. Graphic videos on social media see both stars bleeding out on the stage. None of my crew has addressed the situation yet. Frankie Orkuro was not injured as well as his other dancers. Chase's and Y/N's condition will remain private unless otherwise..."

No specific answers from the news even. I'm helpless in this situation. I didn't know if she was pronounced dead yet or in surgery.

Y/N's POV

I wake up to a mask attached to me with In fluids with the small cart. Wires and tubes inserted into me made me feel lonely and scared. My eyes are adjusting to the environment, im in the hospital..

I look down to see my hospital gown with a bandage thingy. I don't move since I don't want to cause any more pain. Everything flew by so quick. I don't remember too much but most of it I do. As traumatizing as it was, I'm still going to keep going.

As I'm thinking about my current situation, a nurse rolls in a cart.

"Good morning Miss. Y/N." She rolls it over to me with a bunch of little supplies.

"Good morning," I glance at her name tag. "Gemma. What's all that for?" I take a look at the supplies.

"That's for checkup. How've you been, sweetheart?" She asks, but my face goes blank. Sweetheart. That's what Harley used to call me.

"Um, great!" I lie.

"Glad your feeling better. It's rare to see a patient so ecstatic even after being shot."

"Oh really? Also I have some questions." She gives me a nod, signaling me to ask her. "What's my current situation and when do I get my phone?"

"Well, the bullet wound wasn't TOO bad. But we did surgery on you to fix up the tissue. You will have scars of it but it should fade eventually. Dance practices should go normal in about 3 months. But until then, no extreme activity. You will be on medication and regular checkups your management will take care of." She reassures me. I'm relieved that no PERMANENT damages were made. But 3 whole months with no dance??