"Only Time Shall Come."

Harley's POV

I had just gotten back from meeting up with Chase and I'm so fucking pissed. I'm usually such a soft boy now but he triggered my past and that's something I don't want to be anymore. Why can't everyone just leave me and Y/N alone? If I wasn't so big online, maybe me and Y/N could live peacefully. She was so new to this, she's never been exposed to this much publicity.. fuck..

I get back to the apartment finally, I turn the key, unlocking the door.

"Where've you been?" Y/N is waiting at the door for me.

"Outside, a walk I suppose." I try to inch it off my tongue.

"A walk? For nearly 45 minutes?"

"Yea,"

"I thought you said you had a business call?." She's suspicious now.

"Sort of, it's regarding you." Her face turns pale instantly. "I can't tell you anything, like I said, it's going to hurt you and your career. It's better if you don't know."

"Why? Im not going to be upset." She says, but I know she will..

"Sweetheart, I would tell you. But I love you enough to keep you safe ok?" I give her a kiss before we walk back to my room.

"I believe you.." she repeats.

Chase's POV

Harley Campbell, you stupid ass bitch. I'm back to my hotel room. I'm debating on whether getting a drink or two down in the lobby since I'm feeling.. well.. not so great about myself.

I decide to, I might as well drink as much as I can since I'm 18 in Australia. I'm down in the lobby and I head to the small bar.

"Hey, can I get a vodka shot?" I sit down at the stool. The bartender which is a girl, comes to me.

"Yup," She reaches to the back wall and grabs a bottle. Reaching into the cabinet, she gets me a shot glass, swiftly pouring it in. "Here ya go. By the way, Whatcha doing drinking all by yourself mate?"

"Issues I guess, it's really fucking hard to understand." I sigh, taking the shot. I down it in one before shooting it back down to the counter.

"I get that, shit gets rough. You want another?"

"Just hit me with it." I slide back my glass. She puts me another and one for herself.

"Two is always better then one." She hands it back to me, giving a small toast. We both down it together but I'm still feeling the exact same. "Mate, cmon, don't let the dumps get to ya." She gives me a little punch.

"Hah, I wish they didn't get to me. Can you get me some of that Whiskey right there?" I point to the whiskey bottle that's sitting behind her.

"Oh that? That's my special one but sure. Seems like your having a rough day." She grabs a different glass, pouring it. "Usually there is nobody at the bar at this moment, can I join you?"

"Yea, I don't have anything better to do." I shrug. She gives it to me. She is pouring her own glass, making it go to the brim. "Say.. how old did your license say again?"

"Oh, I'm 18." I nod.

"Ooh, you just got drinking age too then aye?"

"Well in Australia, I'm American." I check out a grin.

"Fucking hell, America's drinking age is 21 right?" She says in disbelief.

"Yup, I fucking hate it. But I don't illegally drink. That's just fucked."

"Same here sport. I'm 18 too. I've smoked weed in the past once, but I never got addicted. Which I'm hella lucky." She laughed. Well goddamn.

"Bar tending at 18?" I question.

"It's fun, but all the creepy old dudes think it's ok to ask for a blowy to a 18 year old who's tryin to get some extra cash." She rolls here eyes, laughing like it's a joke.

"Goddamn, thats the same for me except all the girls keep swarming me for no ACTUAL reason."

"Hmm, you look really familiar actually.. do I know you from somewhere?" She's getting suspicious. I'm kind of attracted to her? I shouldn't tell her.. wait should I? No don't.

"Ehh, not sure. I was really popular in school when I came to Australia for a exchange program." Which is a half lie, half truth I guess..

"That's nice, school was shit for me. Wasn't till I grew an ass that people stopped calling me flat Alice." She scoffed.

"Damn, that sucks." I take a good look at her, more simple, actually.. really simple. Wearing the uniform and barely any makeup, she looked like a school girl. "You do this as a side job?"

"Yea, I'm doing it for university in America. I want to get out of Australia." She shrugs.

"Ohh, how come?"

"Letting go of the past. It's the only way we get places." She gave me another shrug before taking a swig if her whiskey.

She wasn't wrong...

HALF AN HOUR LATER

I leave the bar feeling a whole lot better. My realization is that she was right. Totally right. Let Go. I actually scored myself a date tomorrow after practice. My life is so scuffed right now, I've got Y/N upset, Harley BEYOND PISSED, and now I have Alice.

I should probably tell Y/N everything.. and I mean EVERYTHING. Fucking hell...

HARLEY'S POV

Y/N is still upset about it but she's doing better at least. I don't know if I should interfere even more but obviously I am if he's coming for US like that. I'm still thinking about it when Y/N taps my shoulder.

"Chase said he wants your number?" She looks puzzled.

"Oh? How come?"

"He wants to talk to you?"

"Oh ok..." I type in my number on her phone. I hear a ding from my phone which is his number showing up in my messages. My phone starts ringing now.. "I guess I'll take this?"

I walk out of the apartment and into the hallway, leaning on the wall.

"Harley."

"Chase."

"We gotta talk."

"And what about?" I scoff.

"Y/N and.. everything."

"Your bringing her up again? Oh I see how it is! I can't fucking believe you have the-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO ME!" He screeches into the phone. "Finally.. im sorry."

"Wait what-" I'm shocked, bewildered even at those words escaping his mouth.

"I realized that I can't run after something. Life is so much more then that." He sighs. "I was hoping to meet up tomorrow to talk about it with her.. with you there. We both talk."

"Actually?"

"Yea. No joke. Plain and simple."

"What time? And why?"

"I met a girl today. She taught me a lot about her life.  Y/N is now like family. It's weird now that I think about it. It just got into my head. I'm so sorry."

"Thanks, sorry too. I may have overreacted. But does 5:00 pm work for you?"

"Mhm, I'll text you details. Thanks again, Harley."

"Anytime Chase." I hang up feeling relieved I didn't have a burden on my shoulders now. I don't know whether to believe him or not, but time shall come..

Time shall come..

AUTHORS NOTE- AhHhHhHHHHH could the two of them figure out a way to push aside their differences to stick together to talk to Y/N?? TIME SHALL COME.