NEW STORY IS OUT NOW (SPECIAL LOOK)

This is a brand new story that I've just published. 1 ROOM, TWO PEOPLE

In any way it's not related to 'Lover Boy' I've dropped the first chapter here

In any way it's not related to 'Lover Boy' I've dropped the first chapter here. But if you want to read more. Go to my profile and click on the story. I'll try to update more but I don't think that'll happen every other day anymore.

Anywho ENJOY!

Y/N's POV
"Later mum."I slam the car door shut, still sulking about moving away from anyone. Why did I decide to do this? I'm attending online university from the University of Sydney since I get anxious around new people... which is better then actually going out though.

"Sweetie?" Mom peeks out of the window, looking out the window to face me.

"Yes?"

"Make sure to grab the keys to your new apartment." Mom tosses me the keys. I grab them in a swift hand.

"Thanks mom." I'm getting help from of the staff to help me with my things.

"Oh and the forms!" She holds up a hand to give her a moment. She rummages through the car compartment to give me the forms.

"Harley Campbell?" I read out loud. Is Harley a girl or a guy? Hopefully a girl, it'd be so cool to hang out without being awkward.

"Mhm, he or she will probably be really happy they finally get to move in with someone." Mom tried to make my hands clap.

"We shall see." I nod, shoving the forms and keys into my pockets. "See you soon mom."

"Bye sweetheart!" I grab the last of my bags, closing the car trunk. I stand on the curb as I watch her drive away.

"Fuck.." I groan, standing on the street for a few seconds just watching the city in full circuit.

"Ma'am?" One of the staff tap me on the shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Your things should be in your apartment by tonight." They tell me.

"Thank you. Can I go up though?"

"Of course. Your information should be on your form."

"Thanks." I push past them gently, trying to get to the elevator. I arrive to see a out of order sign. "Shitttttt."

I'm looking around for more elevators but the other one is out of order too. Frustrated, I'm running around. But I see a stairwell..

I take out the folded and crumpled form out of my pocket. 6th floor.... fuckkkk.

"Let's get it." I groan. I sneak into the stairwell, bending over the edge to look at high all the floors were. Luckily, I'm wearing tennis's shoes, leggings, and a tank top.