"Long time no see, Campbell."

HARLEY'S POV

We made breakfast together which was actually so romantic. She found out how to make Minnie Mouse eggs and I finally figured how to make bacon PERFECTLY. There was the main terrace which had a small table and three chairs, but I moved one out for our own sake.

Y/N set the food down and sat down, waiting for me.

"Looks amazing, Sweetheart," I toast, holding up our orange juice.

"Aye, you helped out a lot!" We clinked glasses, staring at the sky. "I wish all my mornings were like this.."

"Sweetheart, if we could I would. My mornings are SHIT." I sigh. I really did wonder what it would be like. Her getting a visa to stay with me.. waking up every morning to her warm scent and body, the couple breakfasts, and the snuggly movie nights.

"I wish I could stay longer, love." She sighs, placing her hand on top of mine from across the table.

"I wish you could too."

"Fuck.. that reminds me I have a class today." She groaned, clearly exhausted.

"Awh.. can I come though?" I plead.

" I guess. You can watch in the studio."

"I'll finally see you teach! You'll do great!" I try to cheer her up.

"Thanks babe, I got a class with twenty teenagers in an hour and a half."

AT THE STUDIO.

We arrive at the studio and it's really nice! People are congratulating her on the tour with Frankie.

"Babe.. can you keep my duffel with you?"

"Of course, anything you need."I take the duffel for her. She walks to the room for the class. She gives me the pointer finger as she opens the door.

"Hi Everyone!" She waves to everyone.

"Oh my god!!!!" Some people are yelling. Others are chill, but some are losing there minds

I sit on the bench, placing her duffel next to me as I watch her lead warmups. After warmups she's going into the more detailed moves. I'm guessing this is an advanced class since they all seem like they know what they are doing.

"Now you are going to place your foot to the left in a 45 degree angle. But your going to twist turn bump-" she is doing pretty well, and for a person that knows nothing about dance.. I'm actually really surprised about how fun it looked.

My entertainment is suddenly interrupted by Y/Ns phone ringing.

The caller ID is "Dancy Dude?"

I ignore it, but the person won't stop calling..

"Hello??" I pick it up.

"Hey Y-" The voice cuts off. Do I recognize this person?.. "Wait-you aren't Y/N! What'd you do with her??!"

"No shit, dude." I scoff at this idiot that didn't recognize my voice wasn't hers. But something clicks in my head.

"ARDENDALE??"

"CAMPBELL??" He sounds just as surprised as me. "Why the hell are you at practice with her???"

"Because I can?" I frown.

"I'm surprised she came back for you... how many times can she be broken before she crumbles infront of you?" Chases darker voice coming out.

"Ardendale, you know nothing." I spit, walking out of the studio room into the hallway.