The people that nearly tore us apart

Harley's POV
After breakfast we rode to the Arena for the last day of the cup. We were just in time for the fan festivities. Which were gonna be fun just to meet some fans since I had skipped the meet and greet.
We went through the blacktop which was where I met Y/N.
We went through security once more to the festivities. Me and Y/N has already done a lot of the games but we wanted to just hang around. I had thought more influencers were going to be in there like the first day but there weren't..
We quickly ran to the computers, because I wanted to play with Y/N but while we were in line. I made the mistake of holding Y/N infront on me, resting my head on hers.
"FRESH! IS THAT YOU??" some kid said recording me with their phone. I quickly let go and turned to face the kid.
"Hey! And yessur." I laughed nervously as the kid was still recording.
"I'm such a huge fan!!! Can I get a picture?" The kid said motioning his friends to come over. The kid wasn't that young, maybe 14 or 15 but in my eyes. Still a child.
"Yoooo fresh." One of them said. I cringed as I turned around to see Y/N motioning with her head to just suck it up.
"Hey everyone! How's everyone doin today?" I ask giving them a smile.
"Good! We met tons of people and now you!" The first kid said. But they looked behind me and saw Y/N standing there clutching her purse. "Hey... Wassup.." the kid said walking up to Y/N with a weird flirty smirk. I instantly gagged a little as I stood in front of her.
"She's my.. cousin." I nodded to the kid. "Here don't you need a picture?"
"Oh yea! That's your cousin by the way? Damn she mega fine." The kid said making a sizzling noise.
"Yea ok. Here." I said quickly slipping his phone it my hands. I opened the camera and took a selfie with the kid. I slapped the camera back in his hand but the kid STILL WANTED TO TEST Y/N.
"So.. uh you single?? Cause bro you mega fineee."
Before I could say anything she spoke for herself.
"Im 17." Y/N said flatly.
The kids face turned pale and he shoved through his friend running the other way while they followed.
"Is this what you go through?" I ask Y/N , leaning closer to her.
"Not with the regular normies. Just with the popular guys that just wanna fuck on a Friday night." She said fiddling with her purse handle. "I always say no but they usually ask on snap and stuff until I really do tell them to fuck off. But then they spread rumors about how I suck dick all the time. So nobody really knows me. Or likes me."
I gasp at the fact people looked at her as a whore. She was so innocent. God who knows, maybe she is even more innocent then me. "Is it a big problem?"
"Uh, kinda. The school already has some things on record. But if I add it on it will count as a complaint. And I'll be sent to therapy." She sighed wrapping her right hand on her left arm.
"Shh. It's ok. I'm so sorry.. nobody should ever go through that." I said pulling her in for a innocent hug.
"Thank you so much for being there.." she said giving me a bear hug. I deeply inhaled and exhaled as I let her go. "It really does mean the world to me."
"Well this," I said pointing to the both us, "means the world to me."
Her smile softened and snuggled in my chest while I covered her face.
That's my girl.
FAST FOWARD AFTER THE GAMES AND CEREMONY
"Bugha won??" Y/N asked Lannan.
"Yup, wasn't expecting that." Lannan replied as we walked down the corridor to the exit.
"Me either, I wish OCE had more spots. Maybe me and Rel could've had a chance if I wasn't playing with Lachy the entire time." I said as Lachy shot me a look.
"I'm a very EPIC gamer too." Lachy said giving me a snoot.
"You wanna box fight Rel?" I said trying to hold in a laugh.
"Uh- naw I'm good. I'm way too good for that." Lachy said with his plastic pride.
"You do you, Lachy." I said taking Y/N by the arm.
"Hey cutie." I said pulling her to the side.
"Hey cuter cutie." She giggled giving me a ballerina twirl.
Liv joined us and she quickly ran off with Y/N to the snack bar.
Women.
"Fresh?" Boomer said running up to us, he was panting which concerned me a little bit I didn't think too much of it.
"Hey what's up?" I asked trying to stay positive.
"They know." Is all he said.
I quickly look around as I pull Boomer aside and I look into his eyes.
"What do you mean by they know?"
"You and Y/N. A fan saw. It's on Twitter." He said quickly. I wasn't mad.. just REALLY FUCKING PISSED.
"I swear. They saw you holding her and now people are tweeting pictures of you both on Day 1 & 2. More people are saying shit!" Boomer seethed.
"Well the fuck am I supposed to do. So what! If people say that I'm using her I don't care about if they come after me. I'm concerned for her, I'm not trying to fuck her career already." I bit my lip, looking at the ground about how I was going to explain this to her. "Fuck.."
"This is so scuffed, can management keep it down?" Boomer asked giving me a hopeful glare.
"It's not big enough for management to do anything. I'll figure this out." I said walking away but Boomer grabbed my arm.
"Dude, just don't let this get out of hand. Remember, she's not like you. She's a normal girl with a normal life. She's an easy target for being called a goldigger," Boomer said quietly looking around. I hated that word. Terrible. She would never. "Im not saying she is. But Y/N is a pretty girl. So like I said easy target. she cant have this spread around in the next months. Because I heard of the Dance Expo in Chicago... they won't take her because she's been spreading around the internet causing drama. Those managements don't fuck around. People associated with drama aren't accepted in that scenario."
"I know. I will try Boomer." I said walking away. I shoved my hands in the pockets as I went to go find Y/N. I had no idea how I was going to tell her about this. I know she wouldn't leave me in the dust but I wouldn't want her to have an anxiety attack.
I headed to the snack bar but when I looked inside Y/N and Liv were giggling and whispering about something.
I didn't want to kill the mood so I started to turn around and walk away when I heard running and someone grabbed my arm.
I turn around and I see Y/N laughing. "Hey cutie! Me and Liv wanted to film today so I might be back a little later." She said giving me a huge grin. I put on my cringy fake smile but hers quickly disappeared. "Is something wrong?"
"No no no.. I'm fine. I just need some time to think." I said glancing back to make sure nobody was looking at us. She looked at me curiously giving me a sad look.
"Okay cutie.." she hugged me tightly as I ever so lightly lifted her off the ground.
"I'll be around the hotel. If anything changes, I'll text you." I nodded as I turn around and I walk away.
I wished I could tell her right then and there but I wanted it to be in private. She was skeptical about what I was talking about. What would she think? Christ, I hope she doesn't tell everyone.. Everyone would think I'm sketchy as fuck..
I start to call Lannan but it goes straight to voicemail. Frustrated I head out of the arena. I order a Uber on the sidewalk but I get a tap on the shoulder. I'm already so fucking pissed I turn around and i see a girl standing there.
"Your Fresh right?" She says examining me.
"Uh, yes!" I say giving her the fakest of the fake smiles. "Do you want a pictu-"
"Oh yea! But I was just wondering if that girl on Twitter was actually your girlfriend. Personally she's not that cute." The girl said rolling her eyes and twirling her hair like it was a ballerina. I couldn't believe this girl had the nerve to go up to me like that talking shit.
"She's not my girlfriend." I say flatly. WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY?!
"Ohhh." She gives a flirty look. "Your single?"
"Far out, I guess your right?"
"Hmm, we should go out some time.." The girl said scrunching her nose.
"I'm n-" I was cut off by the girl giving me the pointer finger to my lips.
"I know you have time. You really need to go out more. And I'd be purrfect." She said doing that stupid stupid hair twirl. She's started moving closer and closer but thank god im taller. I slowly inch away but I see Y/N gaping at me from a distance.
The girl could tell Y/N was there and she slipped me her number with a wink as Y/N came walking towards me with Liv.
"Uh.. Fresh, I thought you needed to do some work at the hotel. Who's this young lady?" Y/N asked giving me a Who the fuck is she smile.
"I just-"
"We just met but we are going out later." The girl said giving Y/N a clown grin.
"Oh? Is that so? Well me and Liv have to go film..
We will talk later HARLEY." She emphasized my name as she stalked away.
"Annoying ass bitch." The girl hissed as she turned back to me. "Call me!" She hobbled away in her heels as I stood there flabbergasted on what just happened.
I quickly started running after Y/N and Liv. But they were getting into a car.
Y/N was already inside but Liv turned around one last time giving me a hard cold stare. She slipped in the car and slammed the door as the car quickly left.
"Fuck." I mumble as I run my fingers through my hair. This is why I've never had a girlfriend.
I call Y/N but she keeps declining it. I literally can't believe some people would snoop so low like that..
I open the Uber app as I get myself a ride.
The whole ride was quiet and peaceful and it gave me time to think.....
Why is being like this so hard. Sometimes I wish I was still in school with my mates..
I snap out of it as the car comes a complete stop.
I thank the driver as I ran through the lobby and up into my room.
I was so tired of life at the moment so I lay in bed and I pass out tired.

Y/N's POV
SON OF A BITCH. No wonder he was so sketchy! I can't believe I'm such a fucking idiot!
Liv looks at me concerned but she doesn't say anything as we are heading back to the hotel.
"I know what your gonna say Liv. I'm just confused." I sigh thinking about if anything was real or not.
"Harley would never. He's such a sweet guy..."
"Easy for you to say." I mumble as we arrive at the hotel. "Shittt my stuff is in his room. I'm not going in there. I'm not ready to hear all the shit he's doing in there with someone else."
"Your gonna have to. Literally you carried all your stuff in there."
"Addy has extra things. I can borrow hers." I scowl, not at Liv but at myself.
"You can't ignore him and your stuff forever." Liv said looking at her phone.
"You do have a point.. FINE." I say getting into the elevator to his floor.
DING
I hop off and I give Liv a wave as the elevator doors close. I inch towards his room in case I hear some things.
I scoot and scoot but I hear silence. Not even any noises muffled. Just silence.
I gently knock on the door and someone immediately opens it.
"Sweetheart.." Harley says his voice raspy and his hair going in weird directions.
"I'm here to grab my stuff." I say emotionless as I scoot past him to collect my things.
But as I am he doesn't stop me. He just stands there itching his eyes, holding his head down.
"You really don't care do you?" I say as my emotionless walls come crashing down.
"You don't fucking understand what's going on right now.." he says paranoid.
"Oh your having a attitude now because I found out you have a side chick!" I seeth as I grab my things on the bed.
"Can you listen to me?.." he says quietly looking up. But I wasn't having it.
"I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU-" I start to get my anger out but he lets out his before I can unleash mine.
"GOD WOMAN. JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME FOR TWO GODDAMN SECONDS!" He yells slamming his phone down on the desk. He slumps down looking at his phone for a second before looking back up. I go quiet as he finally breaths.
"Something happened. Before I get to the girl, there's stuff being spread around."
"What?" I go soft as I sit across from him staring at his tired and lonely eyes.
"There's shit on Twitter going around. People know and they will find you eventually... I'm so sorry. I should've been more careful! I promised I would put your safety above mine and I failed in even doing that. How fucking embarassing. I'm so sorry that I'm such a shit and no that girl wasn't my slut. She was a 'fan' if you'd call it that. And let's just say she wanted some clout from me. I'm so sorry about that too. I should've stopped it right then and there but I panicked because it's spreading AND I CANT STOP IT AND I CANT MAKE LIFE TAKE A BREAK AS I FIND A WAY FOR MYSELF TO FINALLY GET SOMETHING THAT I WANT IN MY LIFE. AND IF YOU STILL WANT TO LEAVE I UNDERSTAND. I WILL NEVER LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS SWEETHEART." His rant was quick and he was shaking a little bit eventually tears spilled out of him. 
Without a doubt I ran to him giving him a hug as he stood up and hugged me back. "I'm.. so sorry." He choked out.
Now my emotional walls were even broken as I cried with him. "Oh cutie, please don't say that. Your the only person who's ever truly understood me. I overreacted and now you nearly had a full blown panic attack for who knows how long." I started crying even more thinking about how I was a terrible girlfriend that should go to hell. "I don't deserve you."
"I don't deserve you." He said through tears as he gripped me tighter.
"Please don't let me go." I sniffled wiping my tears on his shirt.
"I don't plan on it." He said resting his tear drenched face on my head.

AUTHORS NOT- Hey y'all, feel like I haven't posted in forever even this is like two days later. But I'm trying to write more but like I got so much shit to do. Sooooo the next segment is going to be the last day of Harley being in New York :o OBVIOUSLY THE STORY WILL NOT END THERE. I plan on doing SOO much with this story as soon as the segment of Harley going back to Sydney ends! Can't wait for you all to see my stupid creation!