The Mini Versions of Us

Harley's POV

. Y/N is now 12 weeks and the symptoms are kicking. Constant mood swings, crying, pain, and overload of cuddling. One morning she woke up screaming into my chest, banging on my chest with her fist. I woke up in a hurry asking her if she was ok but she just started crying telling me to stop yelling at her. Now it's a normal thing.

We are supposed see our Ob/GYN today to have an ultrasound for the gender. She's starting to have a noticeable baby bump.. which scares me a little. Not that it's weird but how the public will react.

We haven't told anybody about the pregnancy besides close friends but that was it. Her baby bump was also a bit larger then usual so I'm also afraid of something going terribly wrong. Worst scenario is we have a miscarriage..

Harley, snap out of it. The symptoms are normal.

After the Ultrasound.

Me and Y/N wait patiently for any results back on the gender. She's leaning on my shoulder, one hand on the bump. While my hand is resting on top of her hand that's on the baby bump.

"Love?" She looks at me.

"Yes Sweetheart?" I hold her other free hand.

"I'm nervous.."

"We both are. I just want the child to be healthy-"

"Hello, we got back amazing results." Our Obgyn, Jenny says, closing the door behind her. "We have two healthy twins actually. One is female and the other is male."

I'm shocked, and Y/N is too. Twins?? We are having twins!

"Twins?" Y/N sputters to our surprised.

The doctor must take her response the wrong way as she continues. "Well, you could always give up a child after birth.."

"No no no, my children are my children. Misunderstanding, sorry." Y/N states firmly.

"It's alright Mrs.Campbell. But we are going to have another test in a month. We just want them to be extra cares for since you are carrying twins."

"Thank you again." I stand up, giving her a handshake. Y/N stands up after me, linking her arm with mine.

"Of course, have a great day. If you have any questions, feel free to call me." She shakes my hand back.

We walk out, my heart fluttering with joy. I look down at Y/N to see her skipping happily, dragging me towards the exit.

"Babe, we are having twins! Oh my god, that's twice the fun! I can't wait to have two kids running around the house!" She's still in joyful disbelief.

"Easy there, Sweetheart. Those kiddos have probably gone through to much jumping around." I joke around with her, making sure she doesn't fall. "But I'm so keen too. I'm most excited about the family time. We never did family time at my house since my family was split up and my mom wasn't exactly loaded."

"Hey.. we can do family time. I would love spending time with the kids and you. Plus, you've come a long way sweetie." She links her arm with me again. "We are more then living comfortably. I can't wait to share it with the kids."

"I'm just nervous about there future. What if one becomes a druggie or a spoiled brat?" I question. Helping her get into the car.

"If we raise them right they won't. We both came from poverty. I think we would know better." She tells me, giving me that reassuring smile I fell in love with years ago.