Your obsessed with Harley, but not with me

HARLEY'S POV

I'm really anxious for today.. mostly because Y/N is going to be filming with Chase for the entire day. And not to mention that everyone's ships her with him since I'm in the gaming industry and she's in the  Arts.

The morning is quite a rapid pace start. Y/N like always is drooling on me but I don't mind. She's too beautiful to be mad at. I wipe some off the corner of her cheek before slowly slipping away.

I tiptoe you the bathroom, trying to be discreet. I'm brushing my teeth but I hear rustling from the other room. She must be waking up, or she's just twisting and turning. But the door to the bathroom creeks open, I turn around to see Y/N giving me a yawn.

"Hey baby." She reaches up to kiss my forehead since my toothbrush is still hanging out of my mouth.

"Hey cutie." I continue to brush my teeth. "You look so pretty even when you just wake up."

"Huh, I look like a wooly mammoths though. Your just saying that because im your girlfriend." She is trying to brush through her hair.

"And your just downgrading yourself because I'm your boyfriend. Uno reverse card aye?" I judge her. She gives a smile before rolling her eyes at me. 

AFTER BREAKFAST

I'm being forced to let her go for a day with Chase. That son of a bitch.

"I probably have to go, love. It's already 10:00." She looks at her watch.

"I'll miss you." I stroke the curve of her knuckles lightly.

"I'll be back soon. You should focus on your content and your fans. They are just as important as me. I wouldn't want you to draw away from them for me." She pleads holding my hands up.

"Ok, I get that. Go get that bread Sweetheart." I give her a kiss before she heads out.

She just left and I already miss her..

CHASE'S POV

I'm waiting for her at the recording studio for a special Q&A. But she finally gets here! She's wearing black leggings, airforces, and a cropped brown Sherpa pullover. Why leggings though??? Her ass sticks out like a sore thumb.

"Oh Chase!" She runs over. We exchange hugs before we pull apart. "You ready?"

"I should be asking you. This is your first major interview right?"

"Yea, I'm kind of nervous." She rubs her arm with her other arm.

"You'll do great, trust me." I place my hand on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Than-" she's cute off by a producer running up to us.

"Your in, in a minute." We follow her to the place we enter from. "Just walk in and have a seat next to each other."

"K, thanks." I wave, signaling her to leave.

"Is this pre recorded or live?" She asks.

"Well it's prerecorded but it will go out right after editing."

"Ok.."

"Chase! Y/N!" Another producer calls us to head onto the set.

"Hey Erin!" I walk up to the producer, shaking his hand. "Long time no see."

"Same here kid. How have ya been by yourself?"

"Life is lonely but at least I have my crew." I look back at Y/N and she gives a little wave. "This is Y/N. She's our newest recruit."